Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #331
Mom2PrincessesLinSy
DIS Veteran

I have been trying to get back to posting, and even when I would register on the email link, it still wouldn't let me post! UGH Now, hopefully I can!

Multiple Disney Trips (both Pre-EPCOT and Post-EPCOT) as a child Wedding at WDW Wedding Pavillion/GF 10/99 Disneyland: 4 trips Disney World: 10 trips Disney Magic: 6 sailings Disney Wonder: 2 sailings WE ARE ALMOST PLATINUM!
Mom2PrincessesLinSy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #332
Mom2PrincessesLinSy
DIS Veteran

Yeah!! First time in months it has actually let me post!!!

Multiple Disney Trips (both Pre-EPCOT and Post-EPCOT) as a child Wedding at WDW Wedding Pavillion/GF 10/99 Disneyland: 4 trips Disney World: 10 trips Disney Magic: 6 sailings Disney Wonder: 2 sailings WE ARE ALMOST PLATINUM!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-08-2009, 07:38 PM   #333
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2PrincessesLinSy View Post
Yeah!! First time in months it has actually let me post!!!
Well, good news and bad news. Yes you can post, but only here on the Welcome Board. You need to follow the instructions in the first post of this thread to get your account activated.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:07 PM   #334
Mom2PrincessesLinSy
DIS Veteran

OK, so I got my new email, tried to reset it, and it won't let me. I have not received any email that has any other links to register, and my name is listed at the top right, as "Welcome, Mom2PrincessesLinSy" and in this reply to thread, it says "logged in as Mom2PrincessesLinSy"

what else do I need to do? Can't understand why I had posted for so long, and then it is just wiped away and I can't get back on to post?

Old 08-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #335
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
OK, so I got my new email, tried to reset it, and it won't let me. I have not received any email that has any other links to register, and my name is listed at the top right, as "Welcome, Mom2PrincessesLinSy" and in this reply to thread, it says "logged in as Mom2PrincessesLinSy"

what else do I need to do? Can't understand why I had posted for so long, and then it is just wiped away and I can't get back on to post?
The problem is that you changed your email. Do you stil have access to the old email address? A confirmation of the email change is sent to that address.

If you don't have access to the old address then you will need to follow the instructions in that first post and send an email to support@wdwinfo.com.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 08-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #336
Mom2PrincessesLinSy
DIS Veteran

I checked my other old email account, and I had no information/email even in my spam folder there either. What else can I do?

Old 08-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #337
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
I checked my other old email account, and I had no information/email even in my spam folder there either. What else can I do?

Instructions from the first post of this thread:
Quote:
Look under your username to the left. If it says "Registered User" then you have not completed your registration. You should have received an email with a link that you need to click on to confirm your registration. Please check your Junk/Spam/Bulk Mail folders because often the email ends up there. If you can't find it, or don't think you recieved it then please send an email to support@wdwinfo.com from the email address you gave when you registered, include your username, and a brief explaination of what the problem is.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #338
Ldynred812
Mouseketeer

Can I post on this board??? If I can , that is great...but why can't I post on the other subject boards?????
Ldynred812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #339
Ldynred812
Mouseketeer

I can post on this board but NO others...and I am registered...HELP!!! I get to the others and it gives me the log in screen...I log in and then it just pops up another log in screen.

IF I get past that and get to a reply screen, I can type my reply and when I hit submit, I get another log in screen!! HELP!!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 05:50 PM   #340
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldynred812 View Post
I can post on this board but NO others...and I am registered...HELP!!! I get to the others and it gives me the log in screen...I log in and then it just pops up another log in screen.

IF I get past that and get to a reply screen, I can type my reply and when I hit submit, I get another log in screen!! HELP!!!!
That isn't something I can help you with. That is a technical issue, most likely with your computer. See if you can post this problem on the Tech Support board found here: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

If you can't get it to post there then start a new thread with the problem here on the Welcome Board and I will move it to the Tech Board for you. You also might search the Tech Board to see if the problem has been posted before. I suspect the first pieces of advice will be to make sure you have checked the box for "remember me" or whatever it says here, to be sure your security setting on your computer are set correctly to allow cookies, and then probably to clear all your cookies.

Old 08-11-2009, 05:54 AM   #341
Ldynred812
Mouseketeer

Thanks for your reply....like disney magic, it just began working!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #342
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

I have that Magic Touch. . .

Old 08-26-2009, 07:51 PM   #343
capt1633
Earning My Ears

Unable to Post

Look into my status. Been a member since 2001. Not a big poster but a frequent visitor to the websites. Tried to make a post and was not permitted.

WDW - Beach Club Villas - February 2009
WDW - Carribean Beach Resort- April 2008
WDW - Saratoga Springs- April 2007
DLRP - Newport Bay Club -April 2005
WDW - Beach Club Villas - June 2004
WDW - Wilderness Lodge - July 2003
WDW - All Star Movies - April 2002
WDW - All Star Music - April 2001
capt1633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:58 PM   #344
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt1633 View Post
Look into my status. Been a member since 2001. Not a big poster but a frequent visitor to the websites. Tried to make a post and was not permitted.
Your status is just fine. Where were you trying to post?

Old 08-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #345
ajmetzger

Cant post

I haven't gotten the registration e-mail to post to threads and the like. I just wanted to let you Know...Thanks..John
ajmetzger is offline   Reply With Quote