Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2009, 01:29 PM   #271
gardengirl628
I'm sorry I bit you....and pulled your hair....and punched you in the face.

account activation

Hi. I never received an email to activate my account and am unable to post to any threads. I did send an email to support but still am unable to post. Can you help? Thanks. Dana
gardengirl628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #272
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Dana, I can help you but please give me a day or two. I am sick right now and just checking in for a second.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #273
gardengirl628
I'm sorry I bit you....and pulled your hair....and punched you in the face.

thank you so much! Feel better soon.
gardengirl628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:11 PM   #274
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengirl628 View Post
thank you so much! Feel better soon.
You are all set to go. But from the looks of your post count you already know that!

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 03-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #275
Susan & Robert

Susan

When I try to respond to a post it tells me I do not have permission to use and that I need to be activated. Can you help? I am trying to respond to a "For Rent" post. Thanks, Susan
Susan & Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #276
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Susan,
Have you read the first post on this thread? You need to get your confirmation email and click the link. Please follow those directions and let me know in a day or two if you are using a vaild email address and still don't get the email.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:36 AM   #277
Mom2Monsters
Earning My Ears

Hi there, I am a long time DIS member, but just recently returned after a 3 year hiatus! For some reason I am unable to post, please help!
Mom2Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #278
kidanigirl
Mouseketeer

Hello! I registered 3/13 and received the email link. I clicked on it. Later I got a confirmation that told me thank you for registering. However, I am still unable to post on boards. What am I missing? Thanks for your help!

kidanigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #279
Jinxy
Earning My Ears

Hi I created my account years ago (2002 I think) and have been lurking for just about forever. I thought that I had all my ducks in a row to post, but having finally overcoming my shyness and getting ready to take the jump found out that I can't.

I wasn't sure if I should delete my current account and re-register or if there was something else I should do?

Any and all help is just wonderful
Jinxy
Jinxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #280
zackspal
Mouseketeer

have been registered for couple years. always was able to post without issue. have been not very active lately, and now am unable to post. please help

thanks
Walter
camp grounds May 1985 carribian beach July 1994 coronodo springs Aug 2003 Joined DVC 2003 SSR nov 2004 OP 2005 BWV nov 2006 VWL Jan 07 Coronodo Springs Jan 2007 BCV May 07 BWV Nov 07 AKV April 08 SSR Nov 08 OKW April 09 SSR May 10 SSR May 11 Boardwalk May 12 SSR May 13 BWV Oct 14

zackspal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #281
kaylajr
Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner

So tell us, we STILL want to know: What do Michael Landon and Tommy Lee have in common?

DISboards Moderator

Hi everyone

don't want you to think you are being ignored

Lovetoscrap is the MODERATOR on the Welcome board who has a great handle on how to fix all these issues but lucky girl that she is she is on a cruise.

I will see if I can figure some of them out ... be patient with me

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein
I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death.

The Marchioness of Soxington, Princess Royal of Wasabia

kaylajr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:51 AM   #282
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

HI! Unfortunately for me I am back from my vacation so let me see what I can do to help you all out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Monsters View Post
Hi there, I am a long time DIS member, but just recently returned after a 3 year hiatus! For some reason I am unable to post, please help!
Have you attempted to change the email address on your account? That is the most common reason that our long time posters lose ther posting ability. If you change your email address you need to still have access to the old address so you can confirm the change. Let me know so I can figure how we can fix this for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidanigirl View Post
Hello! I registered 3/13 and received the email link. I clicked on it. Later I got a confirmation that told me thank you for registering. However, I am still unable to post on boards. What am I missing? Thanks for your help!
Your account is activated and I don't see any reason that you would be having problems. Since your post count is up to 29 I am going to assume you have been posting with no problems. If you are still having issues please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxy View Post
Hi I created my account years ago (2002 I think) and have been lurking for just about forever. I thought that I had all my ducks in a row to post, but having finally overcoming my shyness and getting ready to take the jump found out that I can't.

I wasn't sure if I should delete my current account and re-register or if there was something else I should do?

Any and all help is just wonderful
Jinxy
Please take a look at the first post here and follow those instructions. You must have a current email account attached to your DIS account. If the email that you registered with is NOT available please do NOT change it. Let me know and we will proceed from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackspal View Post
have been registered for couple years. always was able to post without issue. have been not very active lately, and now am unable to post. please help

thanks
Walter
Your account is active and there is no obvious reason you can't post. Are you still having problems?

Old 03-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #283
LissaW16
Mouseketeer

unable to post

Registered as user LissaW16 with email address mtimmerman at smdc.org. Have not received confirmation e-mail (yes, I did check my spam). Emailed support and have not gotten a response. Any help would be appreciated.
LissaW16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #284
LissaW16
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LissaW16 View Post
Registered as user LissaW16 with email address mtimmerman at smdc.org. Have not received confirmation e-mail (yes, I did check my spam). Emailed support and have not gotten a response. Any help would be appreciated.
Here is the error message that I get:
LissaW16, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
LissaW16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #285
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LissaW16 View Post
Support has been a tad bit busy with the board upgrade and all. I will see if I can get someone to help you out.