Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2008, 09:45 AM   #826
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Hi Heather! I guess we've all been pretty busy lately, no one's posting much!

Prayers for your Dad, I hope he is feeling better soon. I hope you and your Mom enjoy the book signing. Those are fun! Happy Birthday to your Mom, tomorrow!

YAY for the end of the school year!! Tori's last day is Wednesday 5/21 (she's down to her last 13!)

RachelTori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #827
wdwluvrs
DIS Veteran

Hello

Hi we are offically on this cruse we rebook while on board our april 26th eastern Magic we are Mike and Eileen
90 Contemporary
91 Polynesian
92-95-96 Port Orleans French Quarter
97-98-2000 Beach Club
2003 Disney Wonder and Beach Club
2006 Disney Magic western and Polynesian
2008 Disney Magic eastern and Polynesian
2010 Disney Wonder Western and Port Orleans French Quarter
2012 Disney Fantasy Western and Port Orleans French Quarter
wdwluvrs is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #828
LivingtheWDWdream
Dreamin of Disney!

Hi Everyone I wanted to stop by and introduce myself because.....We just booked for this Cruise and are soooo Excited!

Hi I'm Amy I'll be 27 when we cruise I love all things Disney and this will be our 2nd Cruise. We took an Eastern Carib. Cruise in 2006 and had an absolute blast!

I'll be cruising again with my mother for our annual mother/daughter getaway from the men in our lives and just have a blast! She would kill me if i told her age but I like to live dangerously so here goes...She'll be 53

We currently live in the Tundra aka as CT and are avid Red Sox Fan's having been a fan since birth, and mom a fan since she was 12! We are in the process of moving to the Orlando Area.

I look forward to getting to know everyone over the next 387 days!!!

If you don't mind adding me to the cruise list I would love to join everyone!

Who: Amy age 27 at time of the cruise, Angela 53
Stateroom: 6628 (same room from our first cruise)
Dinner: Late Dining (we enjoyed it last time and tend to eat late anyways)

Back to catch up on things and to research more about the cruise
Old 05-06-2008, 06:43 AM   #829
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwluvrs View Post
Hi we are offically on this cruse we rebook while on board our april 26th eastern Magic we are Mike and Eileen
Did you do any DisMeets on the 4/26 cruise? You cruised with several friends of mine, CajunGirl2's and whnim64's: Mark & Mary (the wonderful Mods on this board) and the Ohio mouse family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingtheWDWdream View Post
Hi Everyone I wanted to stop by and introduce myself because.....We just booked for this Cruise and are soooo Excited!

Hi I'm Amy I'll be 27 when we cruise I love all things Disney and this will be our 2nd Cruise. We took an Eastern Carib. Cruise in 2006 and had an absolute blast!

I'll be cruising again with my mother for our annual mother/daughter getaway from the men in our lives and just have a blast! She would kill me if i told her age but I like to live dangerously so here goes...She'll be 53

We currently live in the Tundra aka as CT and are avid Red Sox Fan's having been a fan since birth, and mom a fan since she was 12! We are in the process of moving to the Orlando Area.

Amy and Angela. (Amy, it's not nice to tell your mother's age!! But tell her she'll have company - there are several other women here "around" her age; I'm not saying "who" but some older, some younger! ) Good luck on your move - how exciting! What brings your family to Orlando?

Old 05-06-2008, 06:58 AM   #830
CajunGirl2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofygal1975 View Post
Happy Monday! How is everyone doing? We are getting close to the ONE YEAR mark!

Only 14 school days left!! (I did find out that the kids get out on THURSDAY and not Friday like I thought!! Even got the school calendar for next year and they get out on Thursday so our plans to leave that day for the cruise are OK!)

DH's training hours should be just about over then and then....I might get to sleep in!!! (at least until 7:30am... )

Keeping busy here...dad is sick, mom wants to go to a Debbie Maccomber book signing tonight so I"ll be taking her (I do read all her books also), and Moms bday is tomorrow!!
Prayers for your Dad. Hope you & your mom enjoyed yourself last night. Happy b-day to your mom today.

14 days of school left for us (including today) ... kids get out on the 23rd.

Ang
May 2002 WDW ASMu * Sept/Oct 2004 WDW OKW thanks to Hurricane Jeanne * May 27-June 3, 2006 Disney Magic with the Blabbermouths * June 2007 WDW Pop Century * June 2008 WDW SSR * May 23-30, 2009 Disney Magic to Tortola & St. Thomas * June 2-9, 2012 Disney Fantasy
CajunGirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:01 AM   #831
CajunGirl2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Welcome Mike & Eileen!

Ang
May 2002 WDW ASMu * Sept/Oct 2004 WDW OKW thanks to Hurricane Jeanne * May 27-June 3, 2006 Disney Magic with the Blabbermouths * June 2007 WDW Pop Century * June 2008 WDW SSR * May 23-30, 2009 Disney Magic to Tortola & St. Thomas * June 2-9, 2012 Disney Fantasy
Old 05-06-2008, 07:02 AM   #832
CajunGirl2
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Welcome Amy & Angela. I'm another Angela but go buy Angie (Ang to my good friends).

Ang
Old 05-06-2008, 07:03 AM   #833
CajunGirl2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
Did you do any DisMeets on the 4/26 cruise? You cruised with several friends of mine, CajunGirl2's and whnim64's: Mark & Mary (the wonderful Mods on this board) and the Ohio mouse family.
Ok Laura ... you've got me totally confused. Did I go on another cruise & didn't know about it??? Only Mark & Mary & the OH clan went on the 4/26 cruise.

Ang
Old 05-06-2008, 07:29 AM   #834
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGirl2 View Post
Ok Laura ... you've got me totally confused. Did I go on another cruise & didn't know about it??? Only Mark & Mary & the OH clan went on the 4/26 cruise.

Ang
Uh, oh - maybe I need another cup of coffee? I meant that my family, your family and Sandi's family all know Mark, Mary, and the Ohio Mouse family.

Mike & Eileen just cruised with them - I wondered if they met.

OK, now I've even confused myself!!!

Old 05-06-2008, 07:35 AM   #835
CajunGirl2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
Uh, oh - maybe I need another cup of coffee? I meant that my family, your family and Sandi's family all know Mark, Mary, and the Ohio Mouse family.

Mike & Eileen just cruised with them - I wondered if they met.

OK, now I've even confused myself!!!
Maybe it's me that needs another cup of coffee! Now that you explained it, what you wrote did make sense.

Ang
Old 05-06-2008, 07:38 AM   #836
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGirl2 View Post
Maybe it's me that needs another cup of coffee! Now that you explained it, what you wrote did make sense.

Ang
Hey Ang - we BOTH need another cruise!!

Old 05-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #837
whnim64
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofygal1975 View Post
I have some great news to share! My DH has found a job!! He has had the hardest time finding work here. Retail won't hire him because he left retail last year for the "office" type job. Office jobs won't hire him because he didn't have enough experience. He has gone on SO many different job interviews, phone interviews, etc. He went to a career fair 2 weeks ago and had 3 promising contacts. He has gone in for testing, interviews, "job preview", more interviews, drug tests and had phone interviews. He did great on all three and has chosen the job he wants to work. It is a bit longer of a drive, and different hours (11:30am-8pm) but the pay and benefits are the best. Insurance starts on....DAY ONE!!! He starts Monday!!! (I'll be taking over the ebay work to keep the extra income coming in!) Can ya tell we are all excited about this!? haha
Congratulations on the new job! How great is that that you'll have insurance again.

First trip to WDW Nov. 2002
DCL Magic June 2004, May 2006
WONDERful girls' cruise Nov. 2007
WDW Sept. 2010 Caleb's 16th and Kristen's 30th Birthdays
whnim64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:04 PM   #838
whnim64
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
Hey everybody! My name is Lessa and I just booked this cruise. I was originally booked on the Dec 6, 2008 sailing but had to switch dates due to my class/exam schedule. I'm really looking forward to this cruise, it is my first ever and no better way to start off cruising than with Disney right?!

Anyways here's our info:

Sailing: me, Lessa, 25 at the time of the cruise and my mother, Beth, 46, this will be her first cruise as well.
Stateroom: 6054
Second dining

We plan on doing the Trunk Bay excursion but do not know yet what we will be doing while in port at Tortola.

We plan on visiting WDW for a few days before the cruise,not sure where we are staying yet though, we have a while to decided right.
Welcome, Lessa!

Old 05-06-2008, 03:06 PM   #839
whnim64
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Welcome Mike and Eileen!

Old 05-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #840
whnim64
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Welcome Amy and Angela!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: