Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #3286
CajunGirl2
DIS Veteran

Anyone else with a kid in the 5-7 year old group get a surprise in the mail???? We got one today.

Ang
May 2002 WDW ASMu * Sept/Oct 2004 WDW OKW thanks to Hurricane Jeanne * May 27-June 3, 2006 Disney Magic with the Blabbermouths * June 2007 WDW Pop Century * June 2008 WDW SSR * May 23-30, 2009 Disney Magic to Tortola & St. Thomas * June 2-9, 2012 Disney Fantasy
CajunGirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:41 PM   #3287
ehagerty
DIS Veteran

Help yourself to the pictures....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGirl2 View Post
We were at that martini tasting! I guess we never met, so I didn't realize that was you that won. Bruce & I were at a table in the middle of the room not far from you. Congrats on the wins that day!

Is it ok if I "steal" a few of your martini tasting pics? Mine didn't come out so well.

Ang
... I have no proprietary instincts when it comes to pictures - help yourself, I'll just take more!!!

If you cannot get the resolution you want downloading from disboards, let me know and I can send link to originals on host site.....

Sorry we did not connect more - I tend to "focus on family" when we are together - not that I think we HAVE to, it is just that DS21 and DS19 are so darn funny right now..... (they each have their own unique blend of 30 years of you-tube at their disposal - kind of comes across as part Monthy Python, part SNL, and the random, silly, funny duo from HBO - which I've only seen small parts, since we don't get HBO.... - needless to say, they both really enjoyed Heath Hyche, Kevin Johnson and John Charles)

Last edited by ehagerty; 06-08-2009 at 07:50 PM.
ehagerty is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #3288
WiscBill
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehagerty View Post
... I have no proprietary instincts when it comes to pictures - help yourself, I'll just take more!!!

If you cannot get the resolution you want downloading from disboards, let me know and I can send link to originals on host site.....
Mo swears this is a picture of your son diving in Tortolla. I don't see any resemblance.

WiscBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #3289
WiscBill
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Anyone else with a kid in the 5-7 year old group get a surprise in the mail???? We got one today.

Ang
I didn't pick up mail today, but will check tomorrow. We live in one of the few areas of the US with no home delivery, have to go to the post office.

Here is Dug visiting Palo. He also went to the cognac tasting.

WiscBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #3290
ehagerty
DIS Veteran

We'll figure it out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiscBill View Post
Mo swears this is a picture of your son diving in Tortolla. I don't see any resemblance.
All I know for sure is that he was wearing these flippers:

and no wet suit (although I think he had a surf shirt on) - the hair seems about right!

I do have more pictures - but here is a sample (this is you - right?)

Old 06-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #3291
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

My Dug had way too good a time at pub night. No photos survive so he can't be blackmailed. I do have one of him in his own chair at dinner (chair and napkin provided by our lovely server Jelena)

no way could I have seen that movie and not buy a talking Dug.

Did lots of tastings over all the sea days

Teeny martinis (different ones than ehagerty had and the gin one was gone by the time the chocolate one appeared)

Tequila & margaritas

Whiskey

Wine plus extra bonus - Rosa Regale and Japanese vodka

Cognac

I didn't take pictures of the beer. But that was fun!

Last edited by TDC Nala; 06-08-2009 at 08:45 PM.
TDC Nala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:43 AM   #3292
Poppins2000
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOANNEL View Post
Wow Becky I hope you fell better. I had such a nice tie talking to you guys, if you are ever up here please let me know.
Hey Joanne!

It was great meeting you too! I'll be sure to let you know if we head up to FWB. I am much better, still a slight nagging cough but that's it. Only made it to work two days last week so I feel like I've been on an extended vacation, haha. Tell you what though, this is the most rested I have felt in YEARS! Glad to hear your cold didn't get worse!
2012: AKL-Dream to Bahamas-BLT, BWV, OKW, VBR, OKW, VBR, Dine/Dash @ SSR, Turkey Day at Vero Beach
2011: BCV-Wonder Panama Repo, SSR x 2, AKL, CSR 2010: Wonder Double Dip, CSR-Birthday Trip, YC, AKL, BC, SSR 2009: Magic to Tortola, VWL, POR, POLY, BW, 2008: Magic Eastern Caribbean, ABD Emerald Isle, WL, SSR 2007: Joined DVC 06/07, POR, DWNTWN DIS, GF, SSR 2006: Moved to FL -Yippee! POP, Westgate, POR, Christmas at AKL 2005: Magic Western Caribbean, 2004: Wonder to Bahamas, 2003: DWNTWN DIS 2002: CBR, 2001: Honeymoon @ WL 1977-1998: HS Trips, Solo and Girlie Vacations August 4, 1976: 1st of many trips to WDW!
Poppins2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #3293
mommybunnyof2
Mouseketeer

Hi Everyone -- I just wanted to say thanks to all those that did the FE's. We finally had a chance to go through our bag of goodies yesterday and WOW -- thank you.

CajunGirl2 -- yes, we got a surprise in the mail yesterday too. DD totally forgot that she did that. It was so cute too.

Finally been getting all my pics loaded onto my computer -- over 1000 pictures. That's the most we've ever taken on a vacation. Can't wait to start scrapbooking about our trip.

mommybunnyof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #3294
itdjbw
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Ang
Nope nothing received here but my kids are older

I've been blessed!!!
itdjbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #3295
ehagerty
DIS Veteran

Beer Tasting

Presented by Jelena in Diversions, 4 different brands / types (Stella Artois, Sam Adams, New Castle, Guiness - thank you CajunGirl2):

Participants enjoying the fun:

Three samples, in various stages of consumption (the right one is definitely Guiness):

Brian turned 21 - he'll drink to that!!

As mentioned by TDC_Nala, the beer tasting was quite fun - I think it naturally attracts a more boisterous crowd.....

Last edited by ehagerty; 06-09-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #3296
CajunGirl2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehagerty View Post
Presented by Jelena in Diversions, 5 different brands / types (I usually keep the placemat with the desriptions - if I find one, when I actually go through my DCL box, I'll update at that time):

As mentioned by TDC_Nala, the beer tasting was quite fun - I think it naturally attracts a more boisterous crowd.....

Not sure if we were at the same beer tasting too, but seems like we probably were. We had Stella Artois, Sam Adams, New Castle & Guiness. I think we only had 4 beers. At the end we made a car bomb out of the Guiness.

Ang
May 2002 WDW ASMu * Sept/Oct 2004 WDW OKW thanks to Hurricane Jeanne * May 27-June 3, 2006 Disney Magic with the Blabbermouths * June 2007 WDW Pop Century * June 2008 WDW SSR * May 23-30, 2009 Disney Magic to Tortola & St. Thomas * June 2-9, 2012 Disney Fantasy
CajunGirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #3297
justmestace

Thinks California needs Disney cruise ships!
Has snorkeled all over the Bahamas and the Caribbean

Well....after 31 long hours of labor, the midwife finally called in an OB and my grandson was delivered by C-Section at 4:16 this afternoon.
He's a whopper.....9 lbs 15 oz and 21.5 inches long.
Have to wait to post a picture tomorrow when I can use the hospital WiFi...my parents only have dial-up and Photobucket is not cooperating.

NOW CAN I GO BACK ON THE SHIP??? I need the rest!
justmestace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:03 AM   #3298
JOANNEL
DVC MEMBER 6/02
I haven't laughed that hard in ages

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmestace View Post
Well....after 31 long hours of labor, the midwife finally called in an OB and my grandson was delivered by C-Section at 4:16 this afternoon.
Have to wait to post a picture tomorrow when I can use the hospital WiFi...my parents only have dial-up and Photobucket is not cooperating.

Congrats!!!! Your poor daughter 31 hours ugh. Tell her to rest and let grandma help!!!!! Have fun and spoil that little boy. Can't wait for pictures.
JOANNEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:08 AM   #3299
winotracy
This is NOT an ask Tracy question!
Moi??? Talking too much?!? How can that be?
Skeet Shooting is not, I repeat not on our Disney Cruise!

Quote:

Congratulations!!!!
winotracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:16 AM   #3300
beachbratt
Mouseketeer

Quote:

congrat's I know exactly how she feels ...19 yrs ago mine was a girl 9lbs 9oz and 22 inches no newborn clothes for her...lol... enjoy him....

DISNEY WONDER**APRIL 29-MAY 3 2007**
DISNEY WONDER**SEPTEMBER 16-20 2007**
DISNEY MAGIC**SEPTEMBER 27-OCTOBER 4 2008**
DISNEY MAGIC**MAY 23-MAY 30 2009**
DISNEY MAGIC**DEC 05-DEC 12 2009**
DISNEY WONDER**JULY25-JULY30 2010**
CARNIVAL DREAM **DECEMBER 10-17 2011**
DISNEY FANTASY**AUGUST 25-SEPTEMBER 1 2012**
DISNEY DREAM **DEC 6-13 2012** B2B

beachbratt is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: