Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 08:29 PM   #61
I'mNoPrince
AlterEgo tmt martins
a bit of Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchensinkguy View Post
June 28th-July 18th. Sounds like we are going to miss each other. We usually request the 100 loop as well. We like to be close to the boat launch.
We will have to stop by.

We are booked right now at SSR from the july 1st - 7th But at the 7mont mark in a few weeks we will be extrending it to 12 or 13 days total.

We are going to try for AKV and BWV as a split stay but VWL would be another choice as we have not stayed there yet.

As we are staying for that many days we are going to do a bit more resort exploring. We sold our Pop-Up a few years ago but could look into renting a RV just to try the Fort one year.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:44 PM   #62
Kitchensinkguy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mNoPrince View Post
We will have to stop by.

We are booked right now at SSR from the july 1st - 7th But at the 7mont mark in a few weeks we will be extrending it to 12 or 13 days total.

We are going to try for AKV and BWV as a split stay but VWL would be another choice as we have not stayed there yet.

As we are staying for that many days we are going to do a bit more resort exploring. We sold our Pop-Up a few years ago but could look into renting a RV just to try the Fort one year.
We are also DVC members. Our last trip we stayed for 3 weeks. This allowed us to do a little resort exploring as well. We started our vacation at POFQ, then to SSR for 7 days then to BWV for 5 days 2 days off site 5 days OKW and finished a the Fort Wilderness cabins. If your interested in staying at the Fort, you may want to try a cabin. They sleep 6 and have full housecleaning service.(including doing the dishes)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-26-2007, 01:31 PM   #63
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:

Quote:
Here's a design idea for us, what do you think?

Hey Kitchensink Guy,

You and your wife are amazing! Can we DIS Dad's be represented any better than that plaque!? I have got to make that materialize! I hope to meet you one day soon in person. It's good to see somebody that shares my Disney enthusiasm. Maybe my family and I can treat you and your family to a Kitchen Sink Sunday at Beaches and Cream.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:55 PM   #64
Kitchensinkguy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Disney Fanatic View Post
Hey Kitchensink Guy,

You and your wife are amazing! Can we DIS Dad's be represented any better than that plaque!? I have got to make that materialize! I hope to meet you one day soon in person. It's good to see somebody that shares my Disney enthusiasm. Maybe my family and I can treat you and your family to a Kitchen Sink Sunday at Beaches and Cream.

Sounds good to me. She actually deserves all the credit for the design. She can make it into a t-shirt transfer. I think I'll have her make me one
Old 11-26-2007, 08:21 PM   #65
capecoddisneyfamily
Mouseketeer

I thought my husband was the only one. Number 26 made me lol, he so has that.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:30 PM   #66
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecoddisneyfamily View Post
I thought my husband was the only one. Number 26 made me lol, he so has that.
Your husband is in gooood company ! Have him sign in!
Old 11-28-2007, 03:52 PM   #67
Disneydaddycanada
Disney Child through and through!!!

Thanks for the invite

I think I will join the Dad's club!!

Am I the first international member to join this exclusive club?

It is nice to see other dad's that enjoy what disney does for children. I enjoy the happiness that Disney brings to my DD5. I think it is an amazing place, another world!! I have planned this trip since July and I have kept it a secret from my DD5. She thinks the family is going on a business to Vancouver. She will be surprised at the airport.

Thanks for the tip on the kitchensink sundae. i think I will have to check it out.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:10 PM   #68
naf917
Mouseketeer

I am not alone!!

I need to join this club. I fill most of the criteria and I would like an exception on #11 because I sold my Disney stock so I could buy into the DVC.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:16 PM   #69
capecoddisneyfamily
Mouseketeer

Count me in as well. My DW just does not get it. I roped her into buying DVC, and was able top turn our 7 day trip in Christmas to 12 days. Could'nt swing the whole 14.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:16 PM   #70
mrincredible2008
HOTTY TODDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecoddisneyfamily View Post
Count me in as well. My DW just does not get it. I roped her into buying DVC, and was able top turn our 7 day trip in Christmas to 12 days. Could'nt swing the whole 14.

I want in also! Looks like a good solid, healthy thread. I have been known to kill threads. I will try to keep this one up and running. I dont own disney stock but do have alot of mr. incredible collectables that will one day be valued right up there with the mouse certificates
Old 11-28-2007, 06:36 PM   #71
I'mNoPrince
AlterEgo tmt martins
a bit of Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrincredible2008 View Post
I want in also! Looks like a good solid, healthy thread. I have been known to kill threads. I will try to keep this one up and running. I dont own disney stock but do have alot of mr. incredible collectables that will one day be valued right up there with the mouse certificates
Welcome all the DisneyDads

We won't let you Kill this thread I have been known to kill a few myself
Old 11-28-2007, 11:42 PM   #72
dopeyone
I think it was 4 6 oz. glasses of beer...
I changed my ways and became a more responsible PC poster

Sign me up! Most of the criteria describes me to a T! Great to see more fanatical Disney Dads out there. For the criteria How about adding wears a matching Disney shirt with their son to the parks.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:27 AM   #73
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeyone View Post
Sign me up! Most of the criteria describes me to a T! Great to see more fanatical Disney Dads out there. For the criteria How about adding wears a matching Disney shirt with their son to the parks.
I'll be wearing matching Disney T-shirts with my son in 19 days!
Old 11-29-2007, 06:35 AM   #74
disney4us91
oh, to be in Disney

OK , I have to post because I LOVE this thread. I am a dis mom but I LOL when I read the list it not only fits my hubby but our whole family. I showed my hubby this post as he was leaving for work and he will surely be on later today to join in. Hi Honey. Finally a group he fits into

I am sorry for you guys that have wives that arent into Disney as much as you, I can't imagine having to talk someone into going to Disney!!

Go Dis Dads :

1977 - First Trip with parents, 1979 - Trip with Dad, 1991 - June - DisneyMoon, 1994 - October - Fort Wilderness lodge, 2000 - October - First time taking our 2 little ones, 2003 - January - Disney week family, 2005 - January - Disney week with friend and family, 2006 - January - Disney Cruise on The Wonder, 2006 - April - Spring break Magic Kingdom/Seaworld, 2007 - January - First time taking our new baby girl, 2007 - June - Disney Week and Discovey Cove w/Family

Me DH DD12 DD10 DD1:
Old 11-29-2007, 08:53 AM   #75
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney4us91 View Post
OK , I have to post because I LOVE this thread. I am a dis mom but I LOL when I read the list it not only fits my hubby but our whole family. I showed my hubby this post as he was leaving for work and he will surely be on later today to join in. Hi Honey. Finally a group he fits into

I am sorry for you guys that have wives that arent into Disney as much as you, I can't imagine having to talk someone into going to Disney!!

Go Dis Dads :

I see in your signature that you and your family were at Discovery Cove in June. How did you guys like that? I really want to go there.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: