Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #1501
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gene751 View Post
Just wanted to check in and let all the DIS dads know the family is doing well. We're waiting for our December trip and can't wait to go back home. It is cool that this thread is at 100 pages!!!

My Spurs just wrapped up their first win in their series with the Hornets. We just have to win three more and keep the dream alive of winning our fifth title. Take care all and keep Walt's dream alive.
What is the best restaurant to eat at on the River Walk in San Antonio? I might be going there this summer.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:32 PM   #1502
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink-n-Peter View Post
Where can I sign up!!!!!!!
You just did! Welcome!!!!!!!!!!
Register to remove

Old 05-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #1503
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

HERE WE GO PENGUINS! HERE WE GO!

Old 05-10-2008, 07:53 AM   #1504
chillcoupons
Dis Dad's Club Member #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Disney Fanatic View Post
HERE WE GO PENGUINS! HERE WE GO!

THAT'S ONE FOR PITTSBURGH!!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 09:19 AM   #1505
chillcoupons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalel29 View Post
Hey fellas!!! Just got a call from a local radio station right now. I won NBA playoff tickets for this Sunday's game between the Spurs and Hornets!!! Taking my wife of course as one of my Mother's day gift to her. Go Spurs Go!!!!
Congratulations!!!! Go Spurs!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 09:38 AM   #1506
Mrincredible1980
Dis Dad Member #154

Freakin Stoked

Well I am so freakin stoked to find this club. My wife told me about it and i finally found the time to have a look. I hope its not too late to join i meet a whole crap load of the criteria. We are getting ready for our first ever trip to WDW. By the way this is my first ever trip to a theme park of any sort. So needless to say Im about to burst with excitement. Well have a good one and i am sure i will have some questions for all you pros out there!
Old 05-10-2008, 09:51 AM   #1507
Mrincredible1980
Dis Dad Member #154

Gotta Try Dick's Last Resort

Quote:
What is the best restaurant to eat at on the River Walk in San Antonio? I might be going there this summer.
There are so many restaurants on the river its hard to choose, most are national chains like HardRock Cafe and Joe's Crabshack. But there are a few small locally owned eateries there that have great food and good prices.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:17 AM   #1508
Verandah Man
I "DREAM" of a "FANTASY" that is full of "MAGIC" & "WONDER"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrincredible1980 View Post
Well I am so freakin stoked to find this club. My wife told me about it and i finally found the time to have a look. I hope its not too late to join i meet a whole crap load of the criteria. We are getting ready for our first ever trip to WDW. By the way this is my first ever trip to a theme park of any sort. So needless to say Im about to burst with excitement. Well have a good one and i am sure i will have some questions for all you pros out there!

To The DIS Dad Club!!!

"Retired and Loving It!!!"
Old 05-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #1509
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
WELCOME!! and have a great trip!

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 05-10-2008, 03:03 PM   #1510
chillcoupons

Quote:
Welcome to the club!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 05:57 PM   #1511
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

hay,hay, just got the mail today. i have just been stimulated $1500.00 from the united states treasury!!! i wonder were ill spend it?

PROUD DAD OF A DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM DAUGHTER!!! FALL ADVANTAGE 2013 MK-ODF ALUMNI !!!!!
2000+ MILE ROUND TRIP DRIVING THREAD.. DOUBLE DIAMOND DRIVER!

Old 05-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #1512
kalel29
Dis Dad #101

Quote:
It actually depends on your preference. What are you into? We have so many cultures here in town that you can find almost any authentic cuisine.

Dis Dad Member #101
June 2002 - WDW, USO (Offsite), June 2004 - WDW, USO (Offsite), Feb 2007 - Disney Cruise (Wonder) & POFQ *Disneymoon*), July 2010 - POR, June 2013 - Disney Cruise (Fantasy)
Old 05-10-2008, 09:29 PM   #1513
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvczerfs View Post
hay,hay, just got the mail today. i have just been stimulated $1500.00 from the united states treasury!!! i wonder were ill spend it?
We were "stimulated" yesterday. New tires here I come, and then we're going to hold on to part of it - and think about stimulating WDW in October - and part of it to pay down my DS9's new braces.

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 05-10-2008, 10:31 PM   #1514
Verandah Man
I "DREAM" of a "FANTASY" that is full of "MAGIC" & "WONDER"

I checked our account online at 1am this morning and saw we were stimulated. After DW found out, she and DD started stimulating the stores at the mall today.........

"Retired and Loving It!!!"
Old 05-10-2008, 11:51 PM   #1515
GoofyDad13
We Go On .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wink13 View Post
Count me in. My wife just doesn't understand. But the kids think I'm the cool Dad!
You have found your home. DW doesn't understand, but does put up with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillcoupons View Post
Imagine this Mr Incredible can be in the bedroom with her getting his UMMM, ummm needs taken care of (Family site) and her hands could be down in the kitchen making him a ham sandwich for after!!

Cathy Lee Crosby, John Davidson, Fran Tarkenton say:

"Na na na; Na na na; Na na na! That's incredible!"
OK, this is just too funny!!!

too all the new dads.

Good luck to all in making the moms in your life feel special tomorrow.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: