Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Cooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #2851
Tatania
Disney Foodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetymom View Post
Does anyone have the recipe for these cookies? Thanks.

RASPBERRY FLORENTINE COOKIE
Biergarten Restaurant, EPCOT WALT DISNEY WORLD
Serves: 8 people

1 sheet (24 x 16 x ½ inches) Cookie dough (see below)
2 cups Raspberry jam
1½ cup Almond slices, blanched

Lay short cookie dough on sheet tray. Smear with jam (apricot, raspberry, or jam of your choice). Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes. When cooled, cut into pieces.

*Short dough is a simple recipe that has many uses. The kitchen uses it to create cookies of different flavor or line tart pans.

Press-In Pan Cookie Dough
• 2 cups a.p.flour
• ½ t table salt
• ½ t baking powder
• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 large egg
• 1.2 tsp. vanilla

Whisk together in a bowl and set aside; flour, baking powder, salt.
Beat together butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes in a standing mixer (preferably fitted with paddle attachment) or 6 with a handheld.
Beat in egg and vanilla. Reduce speed to low, then add flour mixture and mix until just combined - not a second longer.
Place the dough on a paper lined sheet pan and press the dough out as flat as possible so it can cool quickly. Cover in plastic wrap refrigerate from 30 minutes - 4 hours, so it is firm.
Roll out the dough into a rectange sheet - 3 mm thick. Put on 24 x 16 x ½ sheet.

My note: The dough recipe makes enough to spread into a jelly roll pan - so about half the sheet size. When the edges where done the middle is still very soft, so may need to keep it in longer. Tastes very good.

Gingerbread Cookies
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Makes 36 cookies

2 sticks softened butter
2 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar, sifted
2 eggs
1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 2/3 cups all purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 1/4 teaspoons ground coriander
2 teaspoons ground star anise
1 teaspoon ground fennel
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground clove
1/4 teaspoon ground mace

Ingredients for decorations optional
1/4 cup milk
1 cup colored sugar granules

Directions
1. Cream the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until smooth using an electric mixer. Add the eggs and mix until combined.
2. Sift all the remaining dry ingredients in a separate large mixing bowl and mix well. With the mixer on low, slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture until a dough forms
3. Remove dough from the bowl and wrap in plastic wrap; place in refrigerator until firm, two to four hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheets.
5. Remove dough from refrigerator and allow dough to sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes, until pliable. Divide dough in half and place on floured work surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out until about 1/8 inch thick. While rolling, flour the work surface and rolling pin as needed.
6. Cut out desired cookie shapes with cookie cutters. Transfer cookies to a greased cookie sheet, placing them 1 inch apart.
7. Lightly brush cookies with milk and sprinkle with sugar granules as desired.
8. Bake until firm and edges begin to darken, 10-14 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for a minute, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.

Cook’s notes:
You can find star anise in the ethnic aisle in your local grocery store. To get the best flavor from this spice, you will need to grind the whole star anise pod. For the neatest edges, dip your cookie cutters in flour before cutting out each cookie.

First visit to WDW in 1976. Many times since then.

Last edited by Tatania; 11-22-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Tatania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #2852
Tatania
Disney Foodie

Chicken and Coconut Soup

Chicken and Coconut Soup
Bangkok, Thailand, Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2009
Serves 6

1 medium onion, diced small
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon grape seed or vegetable oil
2 teaspoons red curry paste
1 lemon grass stalk, trimmed and chopped
2 tablespoons peeled and chopped ginger
3 kaffir lime leaves
4 cups chicken stock
1 2/3 cup coconut milk
12 ounces boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
2 cups freshly sliced shiitake mushrooms
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
3 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro

1. Sauté the onion and garlic in the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the curry paste, lemongrass, ginger and lime leaves. Cook, stirring, until browned and fragrant, about 4 minutes.
2. Add the chicken stock and bring the mixture to a boil; lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes to let the spices infuse the stock. Stir in the coconut milk, chicken, and mushrooms and simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the lime juice and fish sauce; taste and adjust seasonings. To serve, garnish with scallions and cilantro. (You may remove the lemongrass and lime leaves before serving.)

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Gasparilla Grill, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort, WDW
1 dozen cookies

3/4 cup raisins
2 tablespoons rum
1 stick of butter, softened
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon molasses
1 1/4 cup pastry flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup granola cereal without raisins
3/4 cup oatmeal

Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two cookie sheets. Soak raisins and rum and a shallow bowl; set aside. Cream butter, salt and both sugars with an electric mixer on medium speed. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Blend in molasses. Add both flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, granola, and oatmeal and mix thoroughly. Fold in rum-soaked raisins. Drop batter by heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheet, leaving 2 inches between rounds. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are a light golden brown.

Note: These crunchy, trans-fat-free cookies are addictive - the secret ingredients are raisins soaked in the little rum, a dollop of thick dark molasses and crisp granola.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-18-2009, 12:15 PM   #2853
piratesmate
Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue thing!
I actually used to be smart...before I had kids & brain damage

Please note: The index thread had to be re-ordered due to the sheer number of recipes we have included there. They no longer fit into 2 posts for each list. The index "by course" is still first - posts 1 through 3. The "by restaurant" index is no longer last...the reviews/tips/tweaks index now occupies that spot. ...just so you know in case you're directing people to particular areas of the index.

And thanks to everyone who continues to post the recipes they've collected! We all appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbg1027 View Post
So I don't know if this counts as a Disney recipe, but it's what I have to share. It's from Andrew Zimmern, he demonstrated making this dish at the Epcot F&W Festival. I thought it was really wonderful, but I haven't tried making it myself yet.

He said that almost any type of protein works well with this dish - chicken, pork, fish, shellfish, tofu, etc. The only thing he advised against making it with is beef.

It was paired with Meeker FroZin wine, and I thought they really went well together.

Sweet and Sour Bangkok Style Quail with Red Chiles

Makes 6 servings

Ingredients:
12 boneless whole whole quail
2 tsp salt
1 tbsp turmeric
2 tsp cinnamon
10 dried whole California or Mexican chiles (arbols or other long red thin chiles)
5 fresh red Thai chiles or 1 scotch bonnet/habanero chile
6 minced shallots
4 minced garlic cloves
4 stalks lemongrass, cleaned, trimmed, and minced
3 tbsp peanut oil
1 cup ketchup
2/3 cup white vinegar
5 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp salt
1 cup diced carrots, blanched and cooled
1 cup of cooked peas (frozen are fine)
40 fresh mint leaves

Method:
1. Toss the quail with the salt, turmeric, and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Cut off and discard the chile stems and shake out the seeds.
3. Place the dried chiles in to a cup of boiling water to refresh for 10 minutes.
4. Drain and puree them with the fresh chiles, shallots, garlic, and lemon grass in a blender or food processor. Set aside.
5. Heat the peanut oil in a very large skillet or wok over high heat. Brown the quail and set aside.
6. Add the chile mixture to the pan and cook for 4 minutes until fragrant and mahogany colored. Add the quail back to the pan and cook, tossing, until they are all cooked thoroughly.
7. Stir in the ketchup, vinegar, remaining salt, and sugar.
8. Cook for several more minutes after the mixture has reached a boil in order to heat through and consolidate the flavors. Add the vegetables and mint towards the very end.
9. Toss and serve immediately with a side of steamed Thai sticky rice served at room temperature.

If you would like a few tips for the dish, here is a 3.5 minute video clip of Andrew Zimmern cooking it at the demo - http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h7...t=DSCN0284.flv
Indexes are updated through this post - including the request list.

Last edited by piratesmate; 11-18-2009 at 02:35 PM.
piratesmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:41 PM   #2854
kateymcg
Earning My Ears

Do you think the strawberry tart recipe would still work if I made the crust in a cupcake tin instead of using the flan ring? The ring is way too expensive for a poor college student!

Last edited by kateymcg; 11-19-2009 at 01:43 PM. Reason: clarity
kateymcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:44 AM   #2855
MazdaUK
Curse this time difference!
You show me yours I'll show you mine!
Now I just want to go home and spread my bits of paper about

you need something fairly shallow I think - if you check out charity shops you might find a ceramic flan dish or something similar.
DLP Disney Hotel New York May 2003
Disneyland - 2 days visit while staying at Sheraton Anaheim on honeymoon September 1990
MazdaUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:18 AM   #2856
Tatania
Disney Foodie

Moqueca de Camarão (Shrimp Stew with Coconut Milk)

Just wanted to say that I think the recipe book version of this dish is better than what I had at Epcot. First off, there's no ridiculous popcorn garnish. The big complaint about this dish was that you couldn't taste the lime, so I used a whole lime (4 TBSP), and this time you could taste it. I also left out the butter (in the last step), because one doesn't need those calories - and the dish was delicious.

This dessert has a lot of steps but it's probably the best apple crisp I've had in a long time. The Biscuit crust was very rich and a little thick - so I would reduce it next time.

Apple Crisp
Napa Rose, Disney's Grand California Resort, DL
Serves 12

Apple Filling
6 Fuji Apples
1/2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 cup lemon juice
4 tablespoons apple brandy or brandy

Peel, core, and thinly slice the apples. Melt butter and sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add apples and cook for two minutes.
Combine cornstarch and lemon juice in a small bowl, then stir thoroughly and to apple mixture. Continue to cook over medium heat until liquid thickens and apples are tender. Stir in brandy. Remove from heat; cool completely.

Crumble Topping
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
6 tablespoons butter, divided
1/2 cup oats
3/4 cup pecans, chopped
3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1/4 cup shredded coconut

Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and 2 tablespoons butter in a food processor, grinding until uniform. Combine remaining brown sugar and granulated sugar, oats, pecans, walnuts, and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Melt remaining 4 tablespoons butter and add to dry it mix. Stir in flour mixture. Pour onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake about 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.

Biscuit Crust
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 vanilla bean, cut in half lengthwise, seeds scraped out, or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
1 cup heavy cream

Combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, vanilla, and butter in an electric mixer with a paddle attachment. Mix well. Add cream, mixing just until ingredients are combined. Do not over mix. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, until firm. Preheat oven to 350°F. On a floured surface, roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thickness. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan. Bake about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.

Caramel Syrup
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup +2 tablespoons water

Pour sugar evenly into the bottom of a small saucepan over high heat. When sugar begins to melt, stirred gently with a spoon, and reduce heat to medium. When sugar turns dark amber and begins to smoke slightly, carefully add water. Stir over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat (syrup will thicken as it cools).

To serve: Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour cooled apple filling over already-baked biscuit base. Spread the crumble topping over apples. Bake for 5 minutes, just to warm through. Cut into 12 squares and drizzle with caramel syrup. Serve with Vanilla ice cream. (optional)

Old 11-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #2857
shovan
DIS Veteran

?? Question

nevermind I found the answer to my question!

Last edited by shovan; 11-22-2009 at 04:46 PM.
shovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:23 AM   #2858
Tatania
Disney Foodie

Japanese Noodle Salad

Japanese Noodle Salad
Japan pavilion, Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2008
Serves 4

2 3-ounce packages of ramen noodles (without seasoning pack)
1 tbsp sesame oil
½ cup chicken stock
1/3 cup white vinegar
1/3 cup soy sauce
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp finely chopped onions
1 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
1/3 cup cooked seaweed
4 large boiled shrimp
12 ¼-inch slices of peeled cucumber
½ tsp lightly toasted sesame seeds

1. Cook ramen noodles as directed on package/ Drain and rince noodles under cold water than toss with sesame oil. Place in refrigerator for about 20 - 30 minutes

2. Combine the chicken stock, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, the reduce heat to medium and simmer for 7 to 7 minutes. Stir in the green onions and ginger, set aside for 20 minutes to cool.

3. Divide the chilled noodles among 4 soup bowls. Top each bowl with seaweed, a shrimp and 3 cucumber slices. Ladle 1.4 cup of the sauce onto each portion and sprinkle with a pinch of sesame seeds.

Old 11-24-2009, 09:22 AM   #2859
haleofafamily
DIS Veteran

Does anyone have the recipe for the macaroni and cheese from the Garden Grill? My son loves it! I wanted to surprise him with it for Thanksgiving.
June 85 Off, July 92 Off, June 00 AsSp, Sept 04 SSR, May 06 OKW, Sept 07 WL/BCV, May 08 BWV, Dec 08 SSR, Mar 09 Off, Sept 09 AKV Kidani/OKW, May 10 POP/VWL/Dol, Dec 10 AKV, FEB 11 BCV (1st Princess Half Marathon), FEB 12 Poly (2nd Princess Half Marathon), May 12 AKV and THV(Family Reunion!!) Nov 12 FLE Preview SSR/AoA, FEB 13 CSR/YC (3rd Princess Half Marathon)
haleofafamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #2860
greeneeyes
Mouseketeer

Saw a recipe request in a separate thread and since it wasn't listed in our Index I'll post it here...found this by doing an internet search

1900 Park Fare - Creamed Spinach

2 tbsp olive oil
3/4 cup finely diced yellow onion
2 tsp minced garlic
2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Kosher salt and black pepper to taste

Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until they are translucent. Mix in the spinach. Mix in the cream and Parmesan cheese and bring to a simmer. Salt and pepper to taste. Makes 2-1/2 cups.
greeneeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:53 AM   #2861
Tatania
Disney Foodie

These 2 recipes are from oybolshoi who transcribed them in her foodie thread.

Duncannon Seafood Chowder
Kevin Dundon (Raglan Road) Culinary Demonstration; Epcot F&W Festival 2009

2 oz butter
1 small onion, diced
1 leek, diced
1 carrot, diced
1 potato, cubed
2 oz smoked salmon slices, cut julienne
1/2 cup dry white wine
2 cups fennel scented fish or vegetable stock or water
8 oz mixed fresh filets cut bite size (i.e. - haddock, cod, hake, salmon)
6 oz shrimp, large peeled and deveined
6 oz mussels, scrubbed cleaned
1 tblsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 cup heavy cream
salt and fresh ground pepper

Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the butter and when it foams, add in the onions, leeks, carrot, potato and smoked salmon. Saute for 2-3 minutes until softened. Pour the wine into the pan, bring to a boil and reduce by half. Add in the stock or water and bring to a simmer, then add the fresh fish and shellfish. Return the pan to a simmer and add the cream and 1/2 the parsley, and season with salt/pepper. Cover with a lid and simmer gently for another 2-3 minutes until the fish and shrimp are tender, and all of the mussels have opened (discard any that do not). Use remaining parsley to garnish bowls after plating.

Classic Sherry Trifle

Jam Swiss Roll:
4 eggs
1/2 cup sugar, plus extra for dusting
2/3 cup self rising flour, sifted
3 tblsp rasberry jam
1/2 cup sherry

Preheat oven to 350. Line a 13x9 baking tin with parchment paper and grease. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with sugar until very light and fluffy. The whisk should leave a figure eight on the surface when lifted out. Gently fold in the sifted flour with a metal spoon or rubber spatula. Be very gentle to avoid knocking the air out of the sponge base, but do ensure all the flour is incorporated. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until well risen and golden brown. Before the sponge is fully cooked, invert it onto a sheet of parchment paper, dusted with sugar; spread the sponge with a thin layer of rasberry jam. Carefully roll the swiss roll up form the longest side rather than from the shortest. Cut into thin slices and sprinkle over a generous helping of sherry on top.

Egg Custard
1/2 vanilla bean pod
2 cups milk
2/3 cup heavy cream
6 egg yolks
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp corn starch

Split the vanilla bean length wise and use a sharp knife to scrape out the seeds from one half the pod. Put the seeds and the half pod into a large sauce pan with milk and cream. (save the other half for later use). Bring the cream, milk and vanilla to a boil and remove from heat. Using a large bowl and whisk, beat the egg yolks, sugar and corn flour until light and creamy (about 2 minutes). Pour the milk and creamed mixture onto the eggs and mix well (my personal suggestion: temper the mixture into the eggs to avoid cooking them, rather than pouring it all in at once). Return the mix to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes (medium-low to medium setting), stirring constantly, until it coats the back of a wooden spoon. Taste the custard to ensure you can't taste the flour (if you can, return to the heat and cook longer).

Trifle
1 1/4 cup mixed fresh berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, black currants)
1 cup freshly whipped cream
1 cup almonds, sliced and toasted

Place the jam swiss roll in a bowl and pour the custard over it; then allow to cool for a couple hours (or overnight refigerated). Cover with a disk of parchment paper or clingwrap to prevent a skin from forming. After cooling, spoon some whipped cream on top and decorate with a little more fresh berries as well as toasted almonds if desired,

Old 11-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #2862
sand2270
DIS Veteran

Does anyone have the recipe for the pork taco served at the Mexico pavilion for Food and Wine with the pickled onions? I would love to recreate it.
sand2270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #2863
Dawn16
Mouseketeer

Looking for the arroz con pollo recipe from the Puerto Rico booth this year if anyone would be so kind. Thanks!
Dawn16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:26 AM   #2864
Tatania
Disney Foodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn16 View Post
Looking for the arroz con pollo recipe from the Puerto Rico booth this year if anyone would be so kind. Thanks!
I posted that already on page 185. I made the recipe and it's ver good though I would use less rice unless you have a big family. The index is: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1777635

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfav4ever View Post
Does anyone know the recipe for the pomegrante bbq pork chop at Kona?
POMEGRANATE BBQ PORK CHOPS
Kona Cafe, Polynesian Resort

For the Pork Chop Brine
2 T. Brown Sugar
¼ C. Chinese Black Vinegar
¼ C. Mirin Sauce
1 t. Sriracha Sauce
2 C. Water
2T. Kosher Salt
1t. Freshly Ground Black Pepper

For the Pomegranate BBQ Sauce
1 C Hoisin Sauce
¼ C. Pomegranate Molasses
¼ C. Honey
½ C. Vegetable Broth

For the Fig Butter
12 Dried Mission Figs
1 ½ sticks Butter; unsalted; room temperature
1 Cup Water
Kosher Salt; to taste

For the Pan Roasted Fingerlings
24 Fingerling Potatoes
¼ C. Canola Oil
Kosher Salt; to taste

For the Braised Chard
4 Swiss Chard
8 Cloves of Garlic; minced
6 Slices Applewood Smoked Bacon

For the garnish
2 Yukon Gold Potatoes
Kosher salt; to taste

6 10 oz Loin Pork Chops

1. Combine all Pork Chop Brine ingredients in a large bowl. Add pork
chops, cover, and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
2. Combine all Pomegranate BBQ Sauce recipes in a medium saucepan and
simmer for ten minutes. Store in airtight container in fridge
overnight.
3. For Fig Butter; bring figs and water to a simmer over medium to low
heat in a saucepan. Allow figs to fully reconstitute. Drain water
from figs and chop then in food processor with an ?s? blade. Allow figs
to cool; add to butter and whip until soft. Store in airtight
container till needed
4. Begin the Pan Roasted Fingerlings by cutting them in half
lengthwise. Heat oil in an oven safe pan. Add potatoes to pan, season
with salt and pepper to taste. When potatoes start to brown, place in a
350 degree oven until they are fork tender.
5. Chop the chard in large pieces. In a large sauté pan, render the
bacon until it is crisp. Add garlic and chard; cook until it begins to
wilt. Remove from heat and allow chard to braise in its own juices.
Season with salt and pepper; hold warm until pork chops are done.
6. Create the garnish by spiral cutting the Yukon Potatoes. Fry in
deep fat and season with salt.

Presentation or Assembly
1. Place pork chops on heated grill. During last minutes of cooking,
brush pork chop with Pomegranate BBQ Sauce and finish cooking till
medium well or desired temperature has been reached. Remove from heat
and recoat with the sauce.
2. Place roasted fingerlings on the center of serving plate and top
with braised chard.
3. Place pork chop on top of chard. Dress chop with fig butter and
top off with the potato garnish.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:42 AM   #2865
Dawn16
Mouseketeer

Thanks, Tatania. Sorry I didn't see it before. I did look at the index and could have sworn it wasn't there. This is my first time with this thread so maybe I was looking in the wrong place. Thanks again!

I posted that already on page 185. I made the recipe and it's ver good though I would use less rice unless you have a big family. The index is: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1777635
Dawn16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: