Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2008, 07:50 AM   #271
girlbomb
Mouseketeer

Oh, I am SO looking forward to the next report with the nephews! Loved getting to know you through this one, too.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:30 PM   #272
Hedy
I'm 22 27 and I still kind of stammer
If you're old enough to hold a job, you're old enough to not burn popcorn

Epilogue

Soheres the big finale. Lalala. I loved this trip to WDW-but I love all trips to WDW. Earlier last year Mom was asking me which trip was my favorite: my response was something deep like well, my first trip was good because it was my first, the trip at Christmas in 1996 was good because it was at Christmas, in 2002 I finally got to go with Grammy, in 2006 I went as an adult Yeah. But seriously? I posted this in my TR while I was there, and I mean it-I love WDW more than ever. I think its gotten its groove back from post 9/11. I was consistently impressed with WDWs CMs quality this trip.

Another plus, I must say, was my lack of migraines. My meds were doing there thing, and doing it well. Yay!

Lets review my goal for this past trip:
1. Eat a Character meal not at Chef Mickey's (I had a less than magical experience there last year)-check , and it was great.
2. See the American Adventure (I've never seen it) Did it, liked it.
3. Go to MVMCP. Went, loved it.

Things I didnt get to do this past trip:
*Maelstrom-it was crazy every time I went. L
*Fantasmic-No time, but its there all year, not just at Xmas.
*Candle Light processional-Im sorry, Im not wasting hours of my WDW time just for that.

In conclusion, this was a fabulous trip, and thanks for reading my report.

Coming next: The weekend of a million dreams 8/22-8/24
4/93-Dixie Landings*12/96-Dixie Landings*2/02-POR*DLR-8/05-Royal Stovall's Inn*3/06-POR*12/07-POFQ**8/08-POP/Dolphin*10/09-POFQSwan 12/10*Podcast cruise 12/10*AKV 8/11*AoA 1/13*AoA 4/13 Universal: 7/08 HRH, 7/09 RPR, 8/10 RPR
*A vegetarian and pescetarian do Disney dining 12/07*Hedy and the Carnivores 08/08*Hedy and Lexie Rock Vegas 12/08*
'Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2008, 10:37 AM   #273
Hedy

So, as I'm still working on my pre-TR info write-up (is it all about me? DO I include the fam? How much can I brag about the boys before people don't even bother reading) I'm threadjacking my own thread. I'd been working on the presumption that I'd take the same BOS-MCO flight I took in December on JetBlue early Friday morning. However, that flight is cancelled, and the earliest flight to MCO on Jetblue wouldn't get me there until noon-ish (in a three day weekend, every hour counts). I looked at flights on other carriers, BUT I went with Song for that reason in 06, and then my flight times changed and I might as well have stuck with Jet BLue. WWYD? I'm inclined to just book Jet Blue, as even if I book SouthWEst or Delta, I have no guarantee they won't change my flights. Of course, this is all contingent upon me actually getting the 22nd off of work.
4/93-Dixie Landings*12/96-Dixie Landings*2/02-POR*DLR-8/05-Royal Stovall's Inn*3/06-POR*12/07-POFQ**8/08-POP/Dolphin*10/09-POFQSwan 12/10*Podcast cruise 12/10*AKV 8/11*AoA 1/13*AoA 4/13 Universal: 7/08 HRH, 7/09 RPR, 8/10 RPR
*A vegetarian and pescetarian do Disney dining 12/07*Hedy and the Carnivores 08/08*Hedy and Lexie Rock Vegas 12/08*

Old 02-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #274
abbybeth
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
So, as I'm still working on my pre-TR info write-up (is it all about me? DO I include the fam? How much can I brag about the boys before people don't even bother reading) I'm threadjacking my own thread. I'd been working on the presumption that I'd take the same BOS-MCO flight I took in December on JetBlue early Friday morning. However, that flight is cancelled, and the earliest flight to MCO on Jetblue wouldn't get me there until noon-ish (in a three day weekend, every hour counts). I looked at flights on other carriers, BUT I went with Song for that reason in 06, and then my flight times changed and I might as well have stuck with Jet BLue. WWYD? I'm inclined to just book Jet Blue, as even if I book SouthWEst or Delta, I have no guarantee they won't change my flights. Of course, this is all contingent upon me actually getting the 22nd off of work.
I think my opinion is useless - I'm of the "get there as early as possible" school of thought

and write whatever you want in the Pre-TR. I'll read!
Old 02-22-2008, 03:38 PM   #275
Hedy

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a pre-trip...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: