Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2007, 01:32 PM   #196
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

Courtney, I loved your latest installment. You got so much done that day! And the Wishes cruise sounds awesome! I love looking at all your pictures, keep posting them.

Denise

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 07-03-2007, 01:52 PM   #197
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

I'm all caught up...whew! I am a sucker for a good TR and your's is no different...I had to read it all! can't wait for more, you guys are simply adorable!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Mission:Visit Disney Once a Month for a Year. A Florida Newbie's Tales.

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-03-2007, 03:14 PM   #198
Princess Amy
Fit for a Princess! <3

You guys definitely look like a princess and a prince. Well I'm sure he's your prince Great pics, great TR, great everything. Can't wait to hear more. And BTW how do you keep your makeup looking so good after sweating so much? When I have a chance to go to the restroom and look in the mirror, I always look like I have two black eyes... What is your secret?
Nov '14 CSR, Oct/Nov '13 CBR, Nov '12 Disney Dream and Pop, March '12 CBR, Sept/Oct '11 POFQ, August '10 CBR, Dec '09 Universal/Disney, June '09 POR, Sept '08 Pop, Dec '07 AKL/CSR, Oct '06 CBR, Mar '06 offsite, Dec '04 ASMo, Sept '01 ASMo, Apr '00 ASMo, Apr '98 Poly, Nov '97 WL, Nov '96 Poly, Aug '95 WL, Mar '92 Poly, Mar '91 Poly, Mar '88 CR, Nov '87 Poly, Nov '86 Poly

Old 07-03-2007, 03:26 PM   #199
OrangeBlossom15
DIS Veteran

Great trip report and love the pictures. Can't wait to read more !
Old 07-03-2007, 04:30 PM   #200
castawaymam
Mouseketeer

great new pictures Courtney, loved them and the reports.
By the way I also looked for you and hubby Thurs morning while we were there til 2pm at MK,But didn't see the two of you.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:26 PM   #201
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

Court,
What great pictures! You two are just too cute!
Old 07-03-2007, 05:34 PM   #202
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Hi gang!
I really hope I didn't miss anyones post--- I'm trying to respond to all of them! I LOVE yall's comments! Yall are so nice to read about my trip! I'm glad yall are all here! Keep posting! It keeps me going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Kanga View Post
Yay! My first appearance in your trippie. And by the way, your picture is way better than mine.
I can email you the one that I took if you want it-- PM me your email address...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingMom View Post
Courtney - your photos are FABULOUS!! We didn't get many from the Photopass people.. they either weren't around when we were, or the wait was too long.

I picked a few and ordered them - decided against the CD, since I didn't LOVE all the pictures. I'll post some when I receive them.

Of course - the two of you should be in a Disney brochure - you are both just TOO CUTE!!!

Renée
Thanks so much Renee! I'm so glad you're reading along... You have a special guest appearance coming up!

Girl- I stalked ALMOST every single photopass person we saw... I knew I would be buying the CD, so I wanted as many pictures on there as I could get! Ryan was such a trooper too! He didn't complain once. Although at one point he said his face was hurting and it was b/c of smiling at all of the pictures I was making him take! I can't wait to see your photopass pics that you ordered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Believe In Magic View Post
Great pics!! I love the photopass ones you added. How do you decide what to put in frames, you both take such great photos. My question for you is, since I have never done a TR, I am always amazed at the time differences between each post, you did all of the most recent ones in less than a half hour! I know you mentioned earlier that you wrote it out already, but is it really that quick to add the pics in? I would love to do one next time we go, but I am so clueless on here, I figured it took forever! Thanks for the info and I can't wait to read more!! BTW my daughter, Maddie, loves your Maddie! I finally showed her.
Samantha
Hi Samantha! I'm so glad Maddie's got a fan! I'm sure your Maddie is adorable!
I have trouble deciding which ones to frame, I really do... Most of the time I end up printing them out in b/w, wallet sized, or 3x5 and putting them on a bulletin board in my office at work. At least I can see them, but at the same time, it's not cluttering my house. But, there's definitely some from this trip that I want to frame at home... I've gotta decide which ones!!!

Regarding the time it takes to post:
I had all of the report written. And I was waiting on my photopass cd to come in the mail (I knew it was supposed to get delivered yesterday but it hadn't yet come by the time I got home.) As soon as it arrived, I loaded those pictures onto photobucket, resized them, and just added in the links into what I had already written. And then, the DIS told me that I had too many images in my post, so I had to break it up into three different ones. So, it was just a matter of copy/paste part 1, then submit it. Same for part 2 and 3 of my post. So, while it took me HOURS to write them, it only took a few seconds to actually post them!

I hope you write a TR when you get back! It's so fun to do!

Quote:
Now, "Dole Whip" is a FAVORITE in our family!!! No, I'm not "two fisting it", I'm holding Bob's float!
Yeah right- you're a two fister! I know it

Quote:
And, right next door, we always must get this shot of Bob's next place of employment....
Renée
Love it! Such a nice guy, that Bob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Disney06 View Post
Great trip report! Can't wait to read more! You and your hubby are such a great looking pair!
Thank you so so much! Glad you are hear reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
Oh, I loved all the pictures and the update. I am so ready to go right now!
I'm so glad your here and you sent Reese over! Your trip is going to be here so soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyfan1 View Post
I'm glad I found your TR. Enjoying so far.
You and your husband are just so adorable
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're here reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlver View Post
Courtney,
Love the pictures I know you have heard this a million times,but you and Ryan are so darn cute together
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you came on over from our stalking thread! Thanks for reading...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanssweetie View Post
Courtney, I'm gonna say it again; you and Ryan are too precious !! You would runaway with the title of Mrs. America any day.

I enjoyed your latest installments and am adding earplugs to my overnight bag for our September trip. We didn't need them at ASMo but I will pack them in case i need them for Pop. Caylin would be like Ryan and sleep right through it, but not me, Mommies don't sleep through much.

Question: other than the poolside location and the loud neighbors, how did you like Pop?
Mrs. America... Wow! Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you! Humm... I'll have to tell Ryan that... He's married to the next Mrs. America... That'll be a pat on the back for him =)
Thats so nice of you!

POP- Great great place. We loved it. Two years in a row we loved it. It's great-- has everything you need. We're only in the room to sleep and shower, so really, it was perfect. We swam a couple of days too. The only thing is the thin walls. But I think you'll love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
Great Update Courtney! I will agree with everyone and say that your pics. are terrific and you and Ryan are adorable! So awful about the screaming next door neighbors We were right by the pool at POP too and it definitely was easy to hear the noise! Sounds like the Wishes cruise was awesome! Looking forward to more!
Thank you so much! The Wishes cruise was FABULOUS! We loved it! I'll have more to post in just a few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherines_mama View Post
Courtney .. I am loving your trippie. You are doing a great job at writing it!

LOL at the Minnie sewing machine. I'm sure you make Maddie some adorable outfits.

Good observation on the bars when waiting.

Yeah, I've only been into Coral Reef to take DD potty. (ya know its the only one in Living Seas) but it LOOKS great. But i've heard the same food review.. not super.

Don't you LOVE the Wishes cruises. We did one back in December and it was AMAZING. Now, we've seen Wishes.. umm A LOT! But that view of it is Awesome.. and like you said, seeing it with friends, makes it that much better.

Can't wait to hear more! I hope the SF doesnt keep you up again.
LOVED the Wishes Cruise! It was beautiful watching it from the water! So glad you are here reading!!!! I should have more in just a few minutes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcandyrocker View Post
What a great TR! Courtney, you are adorable! I just love your personality!
You have increased my Disney craving...ahhh!
Subscribing
Thanks so much! I love the positive reinforcement! These things take so long to write and with so many supporters, it makes it all worthwhile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
I'm jealous you did the Wishes cruise! I've always wanted to do one!

Is it worth the money?
Totally worth the money--- especially if you have a couple of families to split it with... The families that we joined were other DISers, so it was SO fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Anna View Post
Really like your report. Wish more people would add photos like you did.

That's very cute how you say/write Geaux Tigers...instead of Go Tigers.

Are you a Saints fan too? I've really gotten into the Saints lately as I am from San Diego and they have Reggie Bush and Drew Brees. Plus I was at ESPN the Weekend this year and the Saints fans were awesome. Totally spirited.
Thank you so much! I love pictures so much, so I have plenty to post!

The Geaux is a cajun, down-south kinda thing.... We're crazy down here about the Tigers!

And yes, we like the Saints too-- now that they're winning! We tend to have a bunch of fair weather fans... Support the teams when they win; complain about them when they lose. But, yes, we do support them!

And yes, the fans are TOTALLY spirited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouDisney View Post
Another great update and awesome pics!!!
I am so ready to go back!!
Thanks so much! You're trip will be here so soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristomommy View Post
I just discovered your TR today, and will be following it from here on out. I am weird, I can multitask at work, home and with the kids. But I can only follow one trip report at a time. Maybe they last longer that way, LOL. Great pictures!!!
Yay! I'm so glad you've chosen to follow my TR!!!! I feel so honored! Thanks so much for reading along!
Old 07-03-2007, 05:40 PM   #203
mandy200587
Saves Christmas for many on the DIS
Can find any present!
I ran into a wall on laughing gas

Court you made an appearance in my TR today.

Mandy

Old 07-03-2007, 06:16 PM   #204
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittypatBR View Post
CUTE pictures, Courtney. Y'all must have been a delight for the photopass photogs - so photogenic and easy to take good pictures of! So sorry about your noisy neighbors. We were so lucky and never heard any of ours. That lobster soup really was out of this world - yummm, makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
So nice of you! We love pictures... We take SO many --- Always... Doesn't even have to be an occasion, so Ryan's used to smiling for the camera =)

Yummo for the lobster soup!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILMICKEY View Post
Courtney-
I am loving your report. You and your hubby are so cute together! Looks like you had a fabulous time, can't wait for more!
Thank you so much! More, coming right up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLei View Post
Sounds like an awesome day at MK. You and your hubby are just too darn cute together! Great looking couple!
Thanks so much!!!! Yes, that was such a fun day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasatWDWforamonth View Post
I so totally love your pictures and your report
Thanks so much! I'm glad you're here reading... And were you really at WDW for a month???? When and what was the occasion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrey4240 View Post
Hi Courtney! I'm loving your trip report and all the pictures! Can't wait to read more!
Yay! Thanks for reading along! Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnrok23 View Post
You missed the best part of the finding Nemo ride- Turtle Talk with Crush! Seriously, it is an amazing show/interaction.

Also when you were at the sword, were there about 4-5 teenagers there before you got there? I was eating breakfast at CRT and saw a couple take pictures at the sword after a few teenagers were done playing around on it
Um.. I think it was a family there before us... Maybe a mom and dad and a couple of kids. I don't think they were teenagers.
Oh- and later you'll learn about Turtle Talk... we actually did do it-- last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblb1020 View Post
Great Trip Report Can't wait to hear more..........
Thank you, thank you very much! Glad you're reading along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrabbit910 View Post
Great TR! Read all your posts so far... Looking forward to more...
side notes:
Love the hair dark... you look a little like Faith Hill... Congrats on your house, wishing you and your husband lots of Luck.... and the pictures cant get any better; it really looks like you had a great time!
Wow- thanks so much! I think Faith is beautiful! I've never been told I looked like her! When my hair was lighter, I got told Jennifer Aniston... And also Tracy Gold ???? From growing pains????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey'sMainMami View Post
I love your trip report, and can't wait for the next installment! Keep up the great work!!
Thanks so much! Next installment, coming right up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
Just read your latest installment. I love your pictures and you both are so cute and photogenic. I have and ADR for Coral Reef in October, luckily we are on the dining plan after reading your food review. Hopefully we get to sit tank side so the kids will be entertained.
Hey! I think you will like Coral Reef... Maybe try something other than the steak. It was still fun though even the food wasn't the best... But, remember, eat a lot of bread-- and then get the lobster soup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twob4him View Post
Wow you guys got to a lot in one day....and you didnt look hot in any of you pics! We got spoiled were we live...and can't go out for seafood anywhere else cause its never as good. I can't believe they fed people boxed like potatos...Thats a shame... oh well....glad you liked your soup!
Lovin the report! Keep going!
Hey!!! Girl- I was SO hot! I'm glad I didn't look it! We're spoiled with our seafood too! Ryan's usually got me a freezer full of fish and shrimp from when he goes to the gulf.... Actually, we ate some of the fish last night! Yummo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole786 View Post
Loving your TR!! And you can tell your brother, i'm 20 and i thought The Land was really nice and relaxing! As a matter of fact, from a males perspective, my cousin Michael really really really really likes it! He's 21....he's already requested it as a must do for our september trip!
Hahahaha! I'll have to tell Cody! That's so good that youngin's like yall like it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Great installments Courtney as everyone has said you are such a cute couple you don't ever take a bad photo Hope those neighbours don't cause you too much trouble!
Hi Jo!!! Thanks so much! I'm glad you're here--- Hahaha DM- she likes me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
Courtney, I loved your latest installment. You got so much done that day! And the Wishes cruise sounds awesome! I love looking at all your pictures, keep posting them.

Denise
Thanks Denise! We got SO much done that day! We were SO tired, but it was all worth it! It was a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
I'm all caught up...whew! I am a sucker for a good TR and your's is no different...I had to read it all! can't wait for more, you guys are simply adorable!
I'm glad I "sucked" you in! So glad you're here reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Amy View Post
You guys definitely look like a princess and a prince. Well I'm sure he's your prince Great pics, great TR, great everything. Can't wait to hear more. And BTW how do you keep your makeup looking so good after sweating so much? When I have a chance to go to the restroom and look in the mirror, I always look like I have two black eyes... What is your secret?
Thank you so much, and yes, he's definitely my prince!
Here's the secret--- On my bottom lashes, I use waterproof mascara... It makes a WORLD of a difference... Try it and let me know what you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom15 View Post
Great trip report and love the pictures. Can't wait to read more !
Thanks so much! You're just down the road from me in Slidell-- I'm in Baton Rouge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by castawaymam View Post
great new pictures Courtney, loved them and the reports.
By the way I also looked for you and hubby Thurs morning while we were there til 2pm at MK,But didn't see the two of you.
Thanks so much! I wish I would have seen you!!!! How fun would that have been???? So fun! Hope yall had a wonderful trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamouselover View Post
Court,
What great pictures! You two are just too cute!
Thank you so much! He's definitely the "better half"!!! he's a keeper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy200587 View Post
Court you made an appearance in my TR today.
Wahoo! I was waiting for my guest appearance! I'll go read it next!
Old 07-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #205
mandy200587
Can find any present!

How are ya feeling though Court?

Mandy

Old 07-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #206
Disneyolic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyandRyan View Post
Hi Jo!!! Thanks so much! I'm glad you're here--- Hahaha DM- she likes me too!
Wait just a darn tootin' moment. Jo said she is enjoying your TR but she never said she likes you... LY/MI!
Old 07-03-2007, 06:34 PM   #207
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

So, where were we???

Ah, yes- we were headed to POP for hopefully a night of restful sleep so we could prepare for our very LONG day at Epcot tomorrow.

Wrong. Restful sleep didn’t happen. Good ‘ole S.F. neighbors kept us up once again. Don’t know what’s wrong with these people. It was 3am tonight. Kids and adults having conversations--- why at 3am people???? Anyway, I re-inserted the earplugs and fell back asleep till about 6:45 when the alarm clock went off. We got dressed, and headed to the POP food court. It was about this day that Ryan decided bagels for breakfast are yummy. So, each morning, we headed to the POP food court to get him a plain bagel, toasted, with jelly and cream cheese. Yes, I would eat about half of it, but never wanted to get myself one… So I just ate ½ of his each morning! He couldn’t fuss at me for wasting food/drink now!

We headed to the Epcot bus stop. Today was our day to enjoy World Showcase and have dinner in Canada--- the famous, and highly sought after Le Cellier. We were so excited! LeC was one of our FAVORITES last year, so we were super excited we got to go tonight… And we knew it would be better than the buffet-style steak at Coral Reef.

As usual, we were at the gates of Epcot about 45-minutes before opening. We were in the very front of the line at the turnstiles. We knew not to get too excited when they let us in early – there’s always another rope to cross before you can really get into the park. So, we rush to the right side of the rope, on the edge toward the land. Of course the Cast Members are charged with entertaining the crowd for those 15-minutes of pure excitement and anxiousness. I always feel sorry for them b/c no one really wants to “play ball” with them. We just want you to drop the rope and let us in! But they still tried to throw the ball to us and get us to interact with them. At this point, we are just ready to go…

Go to SOARIN’!

Finally, they do the countdown opening show with all of the characters… I stopped Pluto to take a picture with me!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1…. and we’re off to Soarin’. Our plan was to get a fastpass to it, and then ride it. Well, when we got there, the fastpass machines were covered up. They were not giving out any. I wonder if they stopped doing this for Soarin’ early in the day b/c it’s such a popular attraction? I’m sure they were experiencing problems with all of the fastpasses being gone by 10am, and then if you wanted to ride it without a fastpass, the wait is like 2 hours. Anyway, we rode once. We also rode once last year, and I didn’t really “get it”. I didn’t see what was so special about it. I didn’t smell the scents, and I was very distracted with the feet hanging down in front of me. Well, this year, I made it a point to sit front row so I could really see what it was all about. So, by chance, we were assigned front row (had we not been, I would have waited for a front row seat. We do this for ToT and EE. We don’t ride anywhere but front for those two—it’s SO fun!) Anyway- this time when I rode Soarin’, I “got it”. I finally understood why it was so cool. I smelled the scents, and truly felt like I was flying. It was very cool. Not cool enough to do again this trip being that we didn’t have a FP and weren’t going to wait 2-hours for it, but still very cool.

After Soarin’, we headed to Test Track. I love this ride. I just think it’s so cool and I love the speedy outside part! Apparently we still haven’t mastered where exactly the picture is taken b/c Ryan’s always doing this:

We did it twice that day… And there’s really no point for me to post the second picture b/c guess what??? Is the same as the first! I have no idea what he’s doing but he must do it EVERY single time at that EXACT same point in the ride!

We decided against Mission Space this trip. Last year we did it—green and orange version. Green was great, no problem. So we thought, “Heck, let’s try orange- it can’t be that bad.” True, it wasn’t THAT bad, but it was pretty rough. I guess it’s a little intimidating when you load a ride and there’s barf bags there “just in case!” And then when the ride started, my cheeks (face cheeks, mind you) felt like they had suddenly been attached to my ears. I grabbed my face to hold them in place and swished my legs up to my chest. It was the weirdest feeling ever. That was kinda like a “glad we did it once, no need to do it again this year” kind of thing.

Since we had already done Spaceship Earth, the Nemo Ride, and Figment, we weren’t too worried about doing those again. Note: (not side note, just note) We did Turtle Talk with Crush last year (Rags, FYI) and LOVED it. But since we had already done it, we didn’t feel the need to do it again, so we skipped it this year. End of note.

We decided we wanted to do Living with the Land again, and then we watched the Circle of Life show. Once again, we LOVED Living with the Land. And the Circle of Life was good to watch. It was cute, but like other things, a do it once kind of thing.

Continued in next post...
Old 07-03-2007, 06:39 PM   #208
mandy200587
Can find any present!

I can tell you probably where they take the picture on TT.

Mandy

Old 07-03-2007, 06:41 PM   #209
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Finally, at 11:00, we could enter World Showcase! We decided to eat the Fish and Chips from the UK. Headed on over and ordered our little Fish and Chips baskets… And here’s where I hate to be negative (So sorry Jo!)… I really do, but that was the greasiest fish I’ve ever eaten. I used about 10 napkins a piece and put the fish in them and squeezed all of the grease out. I don’t know if they are always like that, but it was so so so greasy. Once I soaked the grease out, the fish had a great flavor, and so did the fries, but the grease scared me! Ryan, on the other hand, had no problem eating his just the way it was!

After lunch, we were ready to do our walking through the world! We always start in Mexico, and today was no different. So we exited the UK through Canada, and looped back around to Mexico.

Boy was I excited to try out the new Three Caballeros Ride! I couldn’t wait!!!! El Rio Del Tiempo was one of our FAVORITE things in Epcot last year. I have no idea why, we just loved it- the atmosphere, the music (I can still whistle that tune), the old clips; it was just GREAT! So, I was a little nervous about the new version of the ride, but I was also excited.

We loaded our boat and took off! And you know what????? I still loved the ride! I love it! It’s so colorful and fun! I just LOVED it! And wouldn’t you know that I’d run into those darned three Caballeros right after????

So fun!

Side note:
I want to meet the people who are small enough to fit inside of these characters. They are teensy weensy!
End of side note.

Anyway, as we head through Mexico, we decided to stop for some Mexican photos:

Now that, my friends, was a very hard picture to take. Those hats were so big, and we had to get our heads close so that Ryan could get us both in the picture.. You see his arm’s may appear long on all of these ride pictures where he overtakes people, but truthfully, they are average length arms!

After Mexico, we headed to Norway and OF COURSE made a trip to Maelstrom! This ride is fun for me too! What is it with indoor, slow moving, boat rides? I love them apparently!

Then off to China. We watched the Chinese acrobats, and let me tell you--- THEY ARE AMAZING! These little 13 year olds were jaw dropping amazing. I was so impressed with their professionalism and their talent at such a young age. If any of yall are in Epcot’s World Showcase, PLEASE stop by China to watch the acrobats. They are so talented! Here’s one of the times that I completely forgot how hot I was. We were sitting in the middle of the sun watching these kids. And when I got up to leave, I realized I was nearly soaked… It was that hot. I was too focused on them that I didn’t even realize… That was one point on our trip that I don’t think it could get any hotter!

After the acrobats, we explored a little of the Chinese culture.

By this time, our feet were hurting so bad! It wasn’t that we had blisters, b/c that wasn’t the case… It was just they were hurting from standing on them for so long… They were achy. And there was this little shop that had sunscreen, lanyards, pins, water, crocs, etc. Well, I said,
“Hey Ryan. You know Crocs are really popular on the DIS. And look around at all of these people wearing them. Let’s try some on.”
“Okay”

So we did…
And I think I saw heaven’s light shining down upon my feet!

What is it about those shoes that makes one’s feet feel so good???? I don’t know, but we wore them- while standing in place b/c all of the tags were still on them- for about five minutes. It was a nice little treat for our feet. Then we put back on our tennis and went about our way.

Up next? Germany.

Now, for some reason, my husband likes to make pirate noises. Something to the effect of “AARRRGGGG”
Don’t know why—really never asked why. I just go along with it and “aaarrrgggg” with him. It’s a fun little thing we do.

In Germany we spotted these nice goblets and for some reason posed with them as we made the pirate noises.

Yes, this is the decent looking picture. There are two others also that I won’t post as we look crazy since we are making the aaaarrrgggg sound… Our faces look a little distorted! Weird, I know. But fun.

Along the way to Italy, we were across the lagoon from the “big Epcot ball.” We used the outstretched arm technique to attempt some shots with us and the ball in the background. We must have taken 15 pictures. Each time we thought that Ryan was not getting the ball. Turns out, the sky was so white that day, that the ball wasn’t showing up! Duh. Here’s two of those pictures where you can hardly see it. (and remember, we were looking at an itty bitty camera screen plus it was a bright glare, so it really made it hard to tell if we got the “ball” in the pictures or not.)

We then headed to Italy. It’s so pretty there! We took a few pictures and really I’m not 100% certain if they were in Italy or not, but we’ll pretend they were. I think they are.

We proceeded on through America and into Japan. On to Morocco and France.

Cont in next post...
Old 07-03-2007, 06:42 PM   #210
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Somewhere between France, the UK, and Canada, we took these pictures. I can’t remember what country this is in… I’m such a bad TR writer! I can’t even give yall facts! Oh no…

And, no, that’s not what my husband’s hair always looks like… He had to take off peterbilt to fit his head in that hole. And so his hair wasn’t fixed. In tomorrow’s post, you’ll be able to see his hair fixed!

Also, at some point in our journey across the world we caught up with this little lady:

While in UK, we decided to watch the British Invasion… A Beetles cover band. That was a fun little stop along the way, since we got to sit down and rest our feet, and also listen to some fun old songs!

We took a few pictures in the UK along the way!

As you can imagine, by this time we had really worked up an appetite. But it wasn’t yet time for us to check in at LeC. So, we decided to go to Rose and Crown and have some cocktails. Or, for me, wine, and for Ryan, beer.

We sat in there for about an hour; until it was time to check in at LeC.

After our drinks, we headed over to Canada to check-in for our ADR. We were seated within ten minutes. YIPPEE – I was hungry!

For my appetizer, I had the cheese soup, which, for two years in a row, has been EXCELLENT! It’s so yummy. Really really delish! Love that stuff. Oh, and the bread… Yes, let’s talk about the bread. How about the pretzel bread??? Anyone??? Delicious. Wonderful. Superb. Excellent. Perfect. Satisfying. Perfect. Oh, wait, I already said that. Okay, any other words to describe it???? Perfect. Oh, shoot, said that. Apparently, it’s just PERFECT! Love it!

Ryan had the seared rare tuna and said it was excellent also.

For dinner, we both had the fillets. Those were out of this world. Highly recommend it.

For dessert, I had the moose.

Ryan had the crème brulee. That was AMAZING! I wish I would have gotten that, but he did share it with me! Such a nice guy, that Ryan. Gotta love him!

At that point, the waitress had to call for a wheelbarrow to come wheel us out of there b/c we were STUFFED. So stuffed, I think I walked 1 mph out of Epcot. I just couldn’t get going. My belly was so full. But it was such a DELISH meal, that we were okay with being that stuffed.

Then we left Epcot and knew we wouldn’t be back for a while. We weren’t planning on going back this trip, and we don’t know when our next Disney vacation will be…

We headed to the bus stop for POP and thought about how much fun we’d had today.

Tomorrow would be just as fun as we headed to Animal Kingdom for early hours, and then Pleasure Island/Downtown Disney for the night!

Stick around.. more to come.

Happy July 4th!!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: