Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2008, 09:45 AM   #1831
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!

What a ride!

Thank you!

Can I fastpass the next one?

Last edited by monymony3471; 01-01-2008 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Don't like waiting in lines much.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #1832
LeeLee2U
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=smidgy;22325891]I was hoping for this for christmas, but really didn't want to get my hopes up. got a call last night from our youngest son (Jeremy, 25). they are going to have a baby!!!!(their first). ohboyohboyohboyQUOTE]

I am so happy for ya'll!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
Thank you everyone for your joy on us having to buy more birthday presents now, we really appreciate your interest in our good fortune.
Now you really need to go get that job at Disney!!!!!!

Quote:

Ok, that's a wrap, extra credit to the first person that can find the new report, since even I haven't made up a title yet. Maybe this isn't the right thing to do, but it's always fun to start over, isn't it?

It's over

Another one?? Where??????

WHAT??????????????
I gotta go look for it????????

I can barely manage to click on links at the end of peoples siggies! Now you are going to make me have to think and figure out how to search for it?????

I can't believe you would do this to me!!!!!

Well actually I can believe YOU would do it!
O.K. so off on the Big treasure hunt...... Hey last treasure hunt I went on I won a 2 night stay in Galveston with a family 4 pack of tickets to Moody Gardens Festival of lights etc.... which by the way we are leaving for that trip in just a few hours!!!! Anyway so what do I get if I win this one????????????????????

OFFICIAL DISLAND DIRECTOR OF INSPIRATION

Wish Trippers Unite home Page
"Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind." Dr.SEUSS

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:1-2

Please Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven.
Heaven Knows We Need Them Here!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2008, 12:50 PM   #1833
Maraena
Mouseketeer

Wow! I can't believe this trip report is finally over. (No, that's not a sigh of relief! Well, maybe from my guy since it means I won't be necessarily living for updates. )

Congratulations on impending grandparenthood! If only there was a way to skip the parenthood to that, I'd be right on board! That's just absolutely great news for you both. I assume this is the first grandchild?

I'll be watching for the new trip report! Don't hold your breath for mine though. As much fun as it was and as great as it would be to relive the trip via text, I just can't see me finding the time to actually complete it once I got it started. (Evidently my advisors think I should be writing this funny little paper called a dissertation instead! They really need to get their priorities straight over here! )

Thank you, Nebo and Smidgy, for a fantastic trip report. It was a great ride while it lasted and I'll look forward to another!
Old 01-01-2008, 01:56 PM   #1834
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerwannabe View Post
Go to Walgreens~

Take your memory card to walgreens (when you are ready for some prints.) You can get the disc made for $3 and it'll load ALOT easier than the kodak one

Happy New Year people!
Colleen, I knew they could put film on a disk, but that's great to know they can do the same from a memory card. And I have no problems loading the disk into the computer, last time I did it it took about one minute to load in about 60 photos. Now I have to find a way to get back there and use the dang camera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney 4-ever View Post
Nebo & Smidgy, that was a wonderful report. Can't wait to find and read the new one. I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR, be safe all.
Thanks Connie, you've been a big contributer and I appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstage_Gal View Post
Nebo, you forgot Christmas presents and Grandparents are coming to visit presents

Fabulous report, and you can BET we will all be around for the next one!

Thanks for keeping us entertained all this time!

Now the question is, when is the new report starting?

Forgot to say:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO NEBO, SMIDGY AND THE WHOLE GANG HERE!

Marita, thank you, I should have the new one up and just sitting there sometime tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkers View Post
I feel so sad that it's over! There had better be a new report up tomorrow! I'll be looking!
Cheri, that's why I have to do the december trip. So I don't get sad. We both have gotten to know so many of you, and I'm not ready to let my new friends go! And besides.....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by monymony3471 View Post
What a ride!

Thank you!

Can I fastpass the next one?
........ we can't deprive Monica of getting a few more chances to get me in trouble. Thanks Monica, your sarcasm and caustic replys have always been entertaining. See you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee2U View Post
[
WHAT??????????????
I gotta go look for it????????

I can barely manage to click on links at the end of peoples siggies! Now you are going to make me have to think and figure out how to search for it?????

I can't believe you would do this to me!!!!!

Well actually I can believe YOU would do it!
O.K. so off on the Big treasure hunt...... Hey last treasure hunt I went on I won a 2 night stay in Galveston with a family 4 pack of tickets to Moody Gardens Festival of lights etc.... which by the way we are leaving for that trip in just a few hours!!!! Anyway so what do I get if I win this one????????????????????

A two night trip to Galveston? Wow, how do I compete with that?
Ok, how about 3 nights in Corpus Christi? Thank you Leah, hope and pray your family's medical situation improves in 08.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maraena View Post
Wow! I can't believe this trip report is finally over. (No, that's not a sigh of relief! Well, maybe from my guy since it means I won't be necessarily living for updates. )

Congratulations on impending grandparenthood! If only there was a way to skip the parenthood to that, I'd be right on board! That's just absolutely great news for you both. I assume this is the first grandchild?

I'll be watching for the new trip report! Don't hold your breath for mine though.

Thank you, Nebo and Smidgy, for a fantastic trip report. It was a great ride while it lasted and I'll look forward to another!
Thanks Maraena, sure hope you come along for the next ride. Here's a tip to find the new report,,,,,,,,,,,, it will be the one that says, "by nebo".
Old 01-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #1835
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
. Here's a tip to find the new report,,,,,,,,,,,, it will be the one that says, "by nebo".
Smart donkey

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND

Last edited by OhMari; 01-05-2008 at 06:37 PM. Reason: filtered swear word.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:08 PM   #1836
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!

Quote:

And besides................

........ we can't deprive Monica of getting a few more chances to get me in trouble. Thanks Monica, your sarcasm and caustic replys have always been entertaining. See you soon.
I am counting on it! I hope to take that literally some day.

I am also quite certain there will be an opportunity for a Cedar Point meet in the early summer. Like a precursor to the real thing.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #1837
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidgy View Post
I was hoping for this for christmas, but really didn't want to get my hopes up. got a call last night from our youngest son (Jeremy, 25). they are going to have a baby!!!!(their first). ohboyohboyohboy
YEAH!!!! Congrats Smidgy and Nebo!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 01-01-2008, 02:58 PM   #1838
Backstage_Gal
Let me rephrase the dog stew remark
I broke more than I used

Location: On my couch with my laptop and a glass of wine in Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
YEAH!!!! Congrats Smidgy and Nebo!
Ok, I said congrats too!

But really, Nebo and Smidgy had no hand or any others body parts in this

Sorry, back to regularly scheduled trip reporting. I had a mad moment!
Old 01-01-2008, 03:25 PM   #1839
tiggerwannabe
Optimistic Realist~

Photographer Extraordinaire~

Disney is my Therapy~

Quote:
Colleen, I knew they could put film on a disk, but that's great to know they can do the same from a memory card. And I have no problems loading the disk into the computer, last time I did it it took about one minute to load in about 60 photos. Now I have to find a way to get back there and use the dang camera!
Yes they can, and they're the cheapest guys in town

Please practice your camera. Practice with it around the house and around town. Take pics of things that catch your eye. Read the book and experiment with the camera's settings. by the time you get back to Disney-you'll be a pro just like me

This practice will pay off when the baby comes as well. My advice for birth shots, stick to black and white

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Old 01-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #1840
lovebuzzandwoody
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I was hoping for this for christmas, but really didn't want to get my hopes up. got a call last night from our youngest son (Jeremy, 25). they are going to have a baby!!!!(their first). ohboyohboyohboy
Congratulations Nebo and Smidgy!! What does Jackson call you two? Just the norm or does he have fun, hip names for ya'll?

Well I guess I won't bother crying that this is over since you say you were starting a new one today!!! See ya there!

Old 01-02-2008, 02:58 PM   #1841
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:
Yay!!!!! Congrats!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope 2008 brings great things....sounds like one of those great things is already on his or her way....here's hoping for more great things!

Thanks for a great trip Report! I love the picture of the two of you in front of the castle! What a perfect ending to a perfect story!

I'm off to find your new reoprt! See ya there!
Old 01-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #1842
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Brought back for a few weeks.
OhMari

Last edited by OhMari; 01-04-2008 at 07:10 AM.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #1843
whogirl'smom
Any leftover grumpiness can be taken care of by a little wine
Like a box of Cheez-its, I couldn't put it down

It's over? Really? I wouldn't have known if you hadn't sent a PM, Nebo. I thought everyone was just hiding from me, since I didn't even get any email notifications of all these posts...hmmm...a conspiracy? Well, belated happy new year to everybody and I'll see you on the other TR thread!

Old 01-05-2008, 01:44 PM   #1844
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along

Thank you one and all. This truly has been a lot of fun, and all of your support has been terrific. It looks like the new one is getting busy, so I'm going to devote all my time to that one now. There should be a hyperlink in my signature for the december trip, I think it works. So let's just let this one fade away, and do the posting on the new one, ok?

Wanna see me really get under OhMari's skin? "Ok OhMari, I think we're done here!"
"I just wanted it left here for a bit so folks could use it to find the new one."

Good night, and God bless.
See you all at the December follies. steve

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: