Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2006, 09:02 PM   #31
Darth Sidious
Dark Lord of the Sith
 
Darth Sidious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: long island, ny
Posts: 1,138

lets see... i got so many to pick from. ahh... this one looks good. these r some of my favorite random pictures








me and my friend at bowling on my birthday last year



and me after graduation

__________________
I am the dark lord of the sith.
Darth Sidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:41 PM   #32
straightj23
DIS Veteran
 
straightj23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: OHIO
Posts: 515

Hi all! Recently re-did my signature. Here's my pic.

__________________
LOVE AND HONOR!
straightj23 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-30-2006, 10:15 PM   #33
babieemelly
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,969

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTphipsi...942
babieemelly, why were you at SNL rehearsals and was fall out boy cool in person?
Sorry, I haven't been on in a while so I just saw this! My dad works at NBC so whenever a good band is on, or on Conan, we go up to see them during rehearsals. I wasn't the biggest Fall Out Boy fan but they were all REALLY nice. Patrick and Pete were amazing, and just really friendly and absolutely hysterical. I'm a bigger fan now than I was before!
babieemelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 12:38 PM   #34
soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator

Crime Scene: Do Not Cross
I Live For CSI:
 
soccercruiser87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Eustis, Florida
Posts: 6,393
DISboards Moderator

me


me and my cousin
__________________
Travis

soccercruiser87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 05:09 PM   #35
KimmLynn
Disney Vacation Club Member
 
KimmLynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Westbrook, Maine
Posts: 88

Me at Fenway...

__________________
Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley…
KimmLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 08:55 PM   #36
Uuaww
Guilty of 74 counts of pumpkin pilfering!
Bugs are partial to my ears
 
Uuaww's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: St. Croix, Virgin Islands
Posts: 1,857

Red Sox fans... so damn lame, it would have been awesome if the Yankees got Maribelli just so that the Red Sox couldn't get them. Anyways, not only do both the Yankees and Red Sox blow, but the Red Sox do just a little more because they have Matt Clement, my least favorite player of all time. It would be so nice if the Blue Jays won the East and neither the Sox or Yanks made the playoffs, thatd be funny. Oh and Go A's.
Uuaww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 09:13 PM   #37
soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator

Crime Scene: Do Not Cross
I Live For CSI:
 
soccercruiser87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Eustis, Florida
Posts: 6,393
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmLynn
Me at Fenway...

very pretty! Go Red Sox
__________________
Travis

soccercruiser87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 09:51 PM   #38
KimmLynn
Disney Vacation Club Member
 
KimmLynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Westbrook, Maine
Posts: 88

Thanks soccercruiser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuaww
Red Sox fans... so damn lame, it would have been awesome if the Yankees got Maribelli just so that the Red Sox couldn't get them. Anyways, not only do both the Yankees and Red Sox blow, but the Red Sox do just a little more because they have Matt Clement, my least favorite player of all time. It would be so nice if the Blue Jays won the East and neither the Sox or Yanks made the playoffs, thatd be funny. Oh and Go A's.

Thems fighting words...


It's a Red Sox Nation... get used to it


edited to add - Damon sucks!
__________________
Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley…

Last edited by KimmLynn; 05-02-2006 at 10:07 PM.
KimmLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #39
Uuaww
Guilty of 74 counts of pumpkin pilfering!
Bugs are partial to my ears
 
Uuaww's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: St. Croix, Virgin Islands
Posts: 1,857

Fighting words? if you ever come to Oakland we wouldn't hear one word out of you, Oakland has a history of having the "most passionate" fans in sports, finally taking the trophy from Philadelphia 2 years ago. I've been to many stadiums across the country and I know that no fans are as good as us. You might cheer when your 2 star players come up to bat or if the game is on the line, but in Oakland you will have the drummers and horns going all night long cheering for our team. Don't say you are a true fan until you visit Oakland, you will finally see the spirit of the game when you go there. You may cry when your team loses, but rating don't lie, Oakland is the loudest stadium in baseball and football.
Uuaww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:42 AM   #40
KimmLynn
Disney Vacation Club Member
 
KimmLynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Westbrook, Maine
Posts: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuaww
Fighting words? if you ever come to Oakland we wouldn't hear one word out of you, Oakland has a history of having the "most passionate" fans in sports, finally taking the trophy from Philadelphia 2 years ago. I've been to many stadiums across the country and I know that no fans are as good as us. You might cheer when your 2 star players come up to bat or if the game is on the line, but in Oakland you will have the drummers and horns going all night long cheering for our team. Don't say you are a true fan until you visit Oakland, you will finally see the spirit of the game when you go there. You may cry when your team loses, but rating don't lie, Oakland is the loudest stadium in baseball and football.
Not saying your not the biggest fans - but loudness really doesn't measure that... Fenway is one of the smallest parks in the major league - hence we would not be as loud as a stadium with twice as many people.

I come from an Italian family... it would take a lot more than some Oakland fans to keep me quiet.
__________________
Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley…
KimmLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:19 AM   #41
Uuaww
Guilty of 74 counts of pumpkin pilfering!
Bugs are partial to my ears
 
Uuaww's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: St. Croix, Virgin Islands
Posts: 1,857

If you were in Oakland, sitting in the bleacher or other hot zones, you would be silent. Usually the threat of physical violence and then actually ripping hats and jerseys off will do that. I am not saying that I agree with it, but yes that is what happens. More often at Raiders games though in the Black Hole, but I have seen in 5-6 times at A's games if someone is rooting for the other team and being loud.
Uuaww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:58 AM   #42
KimmLynn
Disney Vacation Club Member
 
KimmLynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Westbrook, Maine
Posts: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuaww
If you were in Oakland, sitting in the bleacher or other hot zones, you would be silent. Usually the threat of physical violence and then actually ripping hats and jerseys off will do that. I am not saying that I agree with it, but yes that is what happens. More often at Raiders games though in the Black Hole, but I have seen in 5-6 times at A's games if someone is rooting for the other team and being loud.
I can't imagine grown men threatening a 20 yr old girl and trying to rip off my clothes at a baseball game, but you've just convinced me never to go to California for the sports.
__________________
Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley…
KimmLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 11:00 AM   #43
monarchsfan16
Holy smokes, the DIS is a big place!
Was recognized as a New Englander in Yellowstone because I exclaimed wicked awesome as Old Faithful erupted
 
monarchsfan16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NH
Posts: 5,670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuaww
If you were in Oakland, sitting in the bleacher or other hot zones, you would be silent. Usually the threat of physical violence and then actually ripping hats and jerseys off will do that. I am not saying that I agree with it, but yes that is what happens. More often at Raiders games though in the Black Hole, but I have seen in 5-6 times at A's games if someone is rooting for the other team and being loud.
THat's beyond being passionate. That's being jerks

Great pictures everyone. I'll have to post one of me eventually.
Travis, where are you headed off to next year?
__________________
~Heather
monarchsfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 11:10 AM   #44
Disney#1fan85
College PrograMMer
 
Disney#1fan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5

Philadelphia Fans are BYFAR the Most Passionate

Seeing as Philly fans threw snowballs at Santa at an Eagles game or even the fact that they set up an official courtroom in the stadium for disorderly fans, I would argue with you that Philadelphia has the most passionate fans. Also, the fact that Philadelphia has gotten so close to being champions so many times and yet the fans are still there supporting the teams no matter what...thats heart and passion. Get over yourselves, Philly fans are the best! Haha
Disney#1fan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:08 PM   #45
teh fish
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,143

let's try and keep this thread on topic.
teh fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: