Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2006, 12:01 PM   #1
ejfisher
Earning My Ears

Dining plan vs premium plan

Hey everyone,

So we are heading down in Sept for our honeymoon and staying at the Animal Lodge. So as im looking at where we are gonna eat and notice most of the places we like are Signature Restaurants which are gonna cost us 2 credits. Does anyone know if the premium plan covers the signature restaurants and shows and if its worth it over the dining plan? What the cost is? Thanks
ejfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 12:18 PM   #2
gabbysmom04
DIS Veteran

I am not sure what the cost is but I did use it when it was the gold plan a few years ago. I loved it. I was able to eat everywhere and order anything I wanted. I thought it was great! I say go for it! You might try mousesavers.com for the cost and for a list of restaurants. As far as I know you can eat where you want

Me DH DD4 DS3 DS3 DS 9 months
“We restore, repair and make whole those parts which nature has given but which fortune has taken away, not so much that they may delight the eye, but that they may buoy up the spirit ….”

Gaspare Tagliocozzi
16th Century Plastic Surgeon
gabbysmom04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 12:18 PM   #3
DeterminedOne

I need to go with my gut on this one
You're probably in bed by now

The Premium plan covers all the same restaurants as the DP, including the dinner shows, Fulton's and Portobello at DD. Whether or not it's worth it over the dining plan - The premium plan is much more than a dining plan so there's no comparison. The cost varies based on where you stay, how many days, etc, but it's going to cost you a lot more than $37.99 per person, or however much the dining plan costs these days. If you're interested in the plan for the dining alone then it's probably not the package for you.

***1999~ALL STAR SPORTS***2001~PORT ORLEANS RESORT(DIXIE LANDINGS)***2002~ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE***2004~GRAND FLORIDIAN***2006~POLYNESIAN***
DeterminedOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: