Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #16
Kennywife
Sometimes miracles take a little time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspberry Beret View Post
I know you went to those places but on your Twitter on September 27, you posted 4 Square Check ins from Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Typhoon Lagoon. But on your Vlog, you say you stayed in the room that day because of "female" issues. I just find that odd how you could be in more than one place at once. You got a clone or something? lol

Oh, well it's not my business anyway.
Here's the story of the check ins that day:

Our last tickets didn't work. They couldn't be changed to plastic like the others and I didn't have the money to buy new tickets. Hubby was content to take a nap in the room. I rode the bus around and just checked in wherever it was so it would look like I was having fun that one day so my family who follow me online wouldn't worry about us. My mom worried the whole time about me getting sick and I didn't want to make it worse. Yes, she knows about my pain with my "time." We live in the same house. However, I didn't want her to know I felt that bad or things didn't turn out so well. She would have worried too much.

After that, I went back to the room and stayed in bed all afternoon. I didn't want to admit the trip was terrible, I had really bad cramps, and just wanted to go home.

As for the rest of the trip:

We went to Sea World on 9/23. It was a great day and we rode Journey to Atlantis and saw the Shamu show. I even have pictures on my Disneywife page which I will link to my vlogs if you're interested.

We went to MNSSHP after Cali Grill on 9/24 and made out like bandits with candy.

On 9/25 we went to Ohana and had a great breakfast with the characters.

On 9/26 was Crystal Palace with Magic Kingdom and Disney Studios. We went back to MK that night to see the MSEP parade. That was where I had the anxiety attacks.

When we left, we went on to Memphis and stayed at an Extended Stay hotel which was not nearly as nice as the one in Birmingham.

That is all. I have no more explanation.

Last edited by Kennywife; 10-11-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: