Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #16
Northstar
DIS Veteran

For comparing airfares, try www.kayak.com. That compares results from Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity....

If you're planning to book airfare online, create a few accounts with the sites you're tracking for airfare... I have accounts at Travelocity, Air Canada, and Westjet, and it sure speeds things up when you don't have to enter all that information while you're trying to book a hot seat sale before it's sold out!

When comparing airfares, consider checked bag fees in addition. Southwest still doesn't charge a fee for checked bags but I think all the airlines flying out of Halifax do.

If you've never been to the U.S., check the sticky threads at the top of this forum for information about best ways to exchange money and carry your money/pay for stuff, and about cell phones and keeping in touch.

Have fun planning! And if you're not enjoying the planning and are getting overwhelmed, consider working with a travel agent. Come back here and ask people to PM you their recommendations for a good travel agent in the area who knows Disney.

You're going to Disney!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: