Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-07-2014, 08:38 PM   #1831
basketlacey
DIS Veteran
 
basketlacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,311

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Just keep thinking sun, fun, and mickey bars!!!
I know I know! And none of those things are impacted by where we stay ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Where are you staying? Has anyone seen the Disney Resorts show on Destination America this week? I DVRd it since it's a new one we haven't seen yet! Thinking it might help me decide which value I'd prefer (or rather which the family would prefer)... :-) Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
CBR (I think). It's an extra trip that we are sneezing in because of the APs.

I don't get the channel that shows that special!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
You don't need deluxe, you want deluxe Spoken from someone who was pricing out WL for next month
You hit the nail on the head. But I feel guilty spending someone else's money! WL has popped up a couple times and I reallllly want it! Boat to MK? YES, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Hi Koh and Pas, I watched it. It's pretty good, especially about AKL I think they do a great job of featuring that resort! I also think they have some great photography of Art of Animation. ------------------------------------------------------------- Hi RCers, The last two days dh has been telecommuting from home. It is not easy to have someone in my workspace. My schedule is all jumbled up due to frequent conference calls. Is it a bad thing that I am so looking forward to tomorrow when things get back to normal??? (And I can run the dishwasher, washer and dryer whenever I want!! )
Oh this is me here. I'm the one on the conference calls driving my hubby batty! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Happy Friday Y'all!! I've been so busy pricing renting DVC points, watching Destination American, and pricing a DL trip (yes I did just type that), that I haven't been on. John watched the DL show on Destination America and he wants to go there this Summer. Depending on what we get back in taxes (getting them done tomorrow), we may be able to convince the DH. Although, he just keep teasing me that we will just look at it from the parking lot. If John and I can convince him, I would love any DL advice. I don't think a DL resort is in the budget, but I'm sure we can swing a good neighbor hotel. I'll especially need advice on that part.
Oh DL. I am with. I can't wait to go! GG - you will have to be the consultant when all the RCers start booking DL!
__________________
me dh dd15 ds12 dd9

]
Disney trips:6/2003: All Star Movies;11/2005: Offsite - Vacation Home;10/2009: Offsite - Vacation Home;11/2010: Port Orleans Riverside;11/2011 - Animal Kingdom Lodge;10/2012 - Beach Club; 10/2013 - Wilderness Lodge/Boardwalk Villas; 2/2014 - Fort Wilderness/Disney Cruise/Contemporary; 4/2014 - Caribbean Beach Resort
basketlacey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:31 PM   #1832
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,608

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
You hit the nail on the head. But I feel guilty spending someone else's money! WL has popped up a couple times and I reallllly want it! Boat to MK? YES, please!
I miss WL Any resort will be AWESOME! It's all good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
I will have to order one then! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards


Quote:
Originally Posted by hstrickland View Post
Hi everyone! Just popping in to say hello! Haven't had a chance to catch up and see what's going on. Has anyone heard from Jen?? She's cruising, right?

Hope y'all have a fabulous Friday!!!
Heather
She is back at POR as of today Heather

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Happy Friday Y'all!! I've been so busy pricing renting DVC points, watching Destination American, and pricing a DL trip (yes I did just type that), that I haven't been on. John watched the DL show on Destination America and he wants to go there this Summer. Depending on what we get back in taxes (getting them done tomorrow), we may be able to convince the DH. Although, he just keep teasing me that we will just look at it from the parking lot. If John and I can convince him, I would love any DL advice. I don't think a DL resort is in the budget, but I'm sure we can swing a good neighbor hotel. I'll especially need advice on that part.
That was totally me after watching the special

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimndgal1 View Post
Hello RCers! Hope all is well! Been enjoying watching DD6 master the slopes and LO perfect rolling across a room. Yesterday was ridonkulous cold but today was a gorgeous 45 - perfect for sitting outside and watching skiers!



We stayed at Paradise Pier one time - nice, close (we cut through Grand Californian to get to Cali Adven) and were upgraded to theme park view from standard with a great view of World of Color, which BTW is the BEST show EEEEEEVER!

We also stayed at the Fairfield on Harbor Dr and it's a super duper easy walk and had a great restaurant in the parking lot where DD was able to eat for free. Really enjoyed it and it was about a 10 minute walk to the main gate. It was a toss up for us between Fairfield and the Hojo next door (GREAT water area!) but the Fairfield offered a great military rate so we grabbed it.



We are actually planning on staying at the Hilton with my family for a DL trip in '15 and have heard great things about it. I've also heard good things about the Holiday Inn that opened a few years ago near the Convention Center but have not stayed there.

The really hard thing to get used to at DL is how close stuff is - for good and bad. Both trips we took we walked to a restaurant or two off-property for a meal (there's an Outback nearby and we had gift cards!) and we enjoyed having easy access to non-Disney things. That said, there are some places that are rundown and seedy interspersed between the good and the foot traffic can be tedious during busy times (crosswalks are insane!!!) There is a shuttle that runs up and down Harbor Drive but we never took it.


I highly recommend going to DL! Being able to literally park-hop is so much fun (we would FP Soarin', go over and see the parade at MK, then back to CA to use the FP!). And, World of Color is a must do... twice!!!
You are not helping me NOT book DL ...so glad you're LO is a great skier WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Sometimes you can get great deals on the Hilton on LMT. The shuttle running up and down Harbor is approx $3.00 per person and I don't know if that is one way or round trip. I've never used the shuttle .... I refuse to pay that when I know how to get back and forth using Disney free transportation or since I have an AP my parking is free. I do agree being able to walk between both parks and DTD is wonderful. Lots of places to eat within walking on Harbor or in the shopping center .... think it's Garden something.
Who's booking DL????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Jeanette - planning video HAS to be better than the Destination America special... :-/

I think I have a total of 5 options for DH to look at sometime later...2 in July (including GF) and 3 in June...ay yi yi...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
I love the planning video!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristina4109 View Post
I highly recommend coming on over to the Disneyland board - you'll get a lot of great info. I've stayed at all 3 on-site Disneyland resorts and they're awesome, but pricey.

The best off site hotel I can recommend is the Best Western Park Place Inn and Mini Suites. It's directly across the street from the pedestrian entrance to Disneyland. Free breakfast, nothing fancy, but good. Quiet, clean hotel. The pool is tiny and boring. But if you want to maximize park time, it's great.

The Howard Johnson Anaheim is another good choice if you don't mind walking a block to the pedestrian entrance. It's good if you want a fun pool. Quiet, clean, but no on site restaurant. Although there are many places you can grab breakfast within walking distance.

Oh, and when I say "quiet" it does NOT include fireworks times. The first time we stayed at the HoJo my daughter was little and needed to be in bed earlier than the fireworks. She slept right through them, we thought we were being attacked. :-)
Thanks for the info, can you see some of the fireworks from HoJo at least??
__________________

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-09-2014, 05:03 PM   #1833
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO
 
letthewookiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 4,699

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
There are a lot of tacky motels in the area. I've found both Anaheim Marriott and the Hilton .... both on Convention Way to be good. There is also one other hotel there but I've never stayed at it. There is also a Hyatt a little further down South Harbor but it is more of a walk. Disney has two parking lots for guests. One happens to be at the end of Convention Way across South Harbor. If we're not in the mood to walk all the way from the Hilton to DL we'll walk to that parking lot and catch the free shuttle .... at night we almost always take the shuttle back.
Thanks, I'll price both of those out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimndgal1 View Post
We stayed at Paradise Pier one time - nice, close (we cut through Grand Californian to get to Cali Adven) and were upgraded to theme park view from standard with a great view of World of Color, which BTW is the BEST show EEEEEEVER!

We also stayed at the Fairfield on Harbor Dr and it's a super duper easy walk and had a great restaurant in the parking lot where DD was able to eat for free. Really enjoyed it and it was about a 10 minute walk to the main gate. It was a toss up for us between Fairfield and the Hojo next door (GREAT water area!) but the Fairfield offered a great military rate so we grabbed it.



We are actually planning on staying at the Hilton with my family for a DL trip in '15 and have heard great things about it. I've also heard good things about the Holiday Inn that opened a few years ago near the Convention Center but have not stayed there.

The really hard thing to get used to at DL is how close stuff is - for good and bad. Both trips we took we walked to a restaurant or two off-property for a meal (there's an Outback nearby and we had gift cards!) and we enjoyed having easy access to non-Disney things. That said, there are some places that are rundown and seedy interspersed between the good and the foot traffic can be tedious during busy times (crosswalks are insane!!!) There is a shuttle that runs up and down Harbor Drive but we never took it.


I highly recommend going to DL! Being able to literally park-hop is so much fun (we would FP Soarin', go over and see the parade at MK, then back to CA to use the FP!). And, World of Color is a must do... twice!!!
I love the idea of being able to walk off property to be able to eat. I have already told the DH World of Color is a must do at least once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristina4109 View Post
I highly recommend coming on over to the Disneyland board - you'll get a lot of great info. I've stayed at all 3 on-site Disneyland resorts and they're awesome, but pricey.

The best off site hotel I can recommend is the Best Western Park Place Inn and Mini Suites. It's directly across the street from the pedestrian entrance to Disneyland. Free breakfast, nothing fancy, but good. Quiet, clean hotel. The pool is tiny and boring. But if you want to maximize park time, it's great.

The Howard Johnson Anaheim is another good choice if you don't mind walking a block to the pedestrian entrance. It's good if you want a fun pool. Quiet, clean, but no on site restaurant. Although there are many places you can grab breakfast within walking distance.

Oh, and when I say "quiet" it does NOT include fireworks times. The first time we stayed at the HoJo my daughter was little and needed to be in bed earlier than the fireworks. She slept right through them, we thought we were being attacked. :-)
I'll check out the DL board hopefully today, and I'll price the hotels you recommend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
Oh DL. I am with. I can't wait to go! GG - you will have to be the consultant when all the RCers start booking DL!
Well, I told the DH I wouldn't step foot in the state of California if he didn't take me to DL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
That was totally me after watching the special
The DH and I watched it today with Joey. At the end of it the DH looked at me and said, "I hate you.....I had said no Disney for a long time and now you have me excited about a Disney trip."

Now that the DSs and I have the DH on board with a DL trip, we started planning as soon as we were done watching the DL show. This is how the trip looks so far...
Day 1 - Last day of boys school, leave as soon as they get out. Drive to Gallup, NM.
Day 2 - Drive to the meteor crater in AZ, the Grand Canyon, and then to Las Vegas, NV to spend the night
Day 3 - Head to LA
Day 4 - Check into a DL hotel, spend the day at a park
Day 5 - Spend the day at a park
Day 6 - La Brea Tar Pits, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and other Hollywood type tourist attractions
Day 7 - The beach
Day 8 - check out of DL hotel and start the drive home
__________________
Me(38)DH(38) DS16 DS15 Bug R.I.P. 8/20/11
'81-OS/w parents; 3/94-OS/w HS band & met future DH; 7/00-OS,5th wedding anny; 3/04-CBR,DS's 1st trip; 10/06-WL,MNSSHP; 6/12-PC; 9/13-Swan/AKL SV; 5/14 DL; 9/14 BWI - Girl's Only Trip


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:54 PM   #1834
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran
 
jennyjinx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 4,663

Hi ladies! Sorry been MIA here, just got back to port Orleans today, actually just walked in to the new room about 30 minutes ago! The cruise was super fun, lots of really good food this time around.

Not sure if i just didn't appreciate it as much before or if they switched up the menus but we really enjoyed the food more this time. Ship really rolled and pitched last night coming back to port canaveral, literally went back back and forth! I turned the tv onto the bridge report channel at 3 am and it said the winds were 45 miles per hour.

Anyhow we hit Hollywood studios today, low crowds for start of March break. Enjoying POR, my spoiled little princess husband not as much as me. The walking to the buildings and crowds in the food court seems 'barbaric'
And he misses his 'CL'.

Hugs to all.... Hope everyone is well

Jen
__________________
me and DH DD9, DD8, DD5 Thanks Kook!
jennyjinx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:57 PM   #1835
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran
 
Mousemommy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 10,363

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hi ladies! Sorry been MIA here, just got back to port Orleans today, actually just walked in to the new room about 30 minutes ago! The cruise was super fun, lots of really good food this time around.

Not sure if i just didn't appreciate it as much before or if they switched up the menus but we really enjoyed the food more this time. Ship really rolled and pitched last night coming back to port canaveral, literally went back back and forth! I turned the tv onto the bridge report channel at 3 am and it said the winds were 45 miles per hour.

Anyhow we hit Hollywood studios today, low crowds for start of March break. Enjoying POR, my spoiled little princess husband not as much as me. The walking to the buildings and crowds in the food court seems 'barbaric'
And he misses his 'CL'.

Hugs to all.... Hope everyone is well

Jen
DH has already said that our bookend resorts to our cruise next year are going to be AoA and POR....I think he'll be feeling quite the same way as your DH while there.
__________________
(DH) (ME) (DD9) (DD7)


PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:46 PM   #1836
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO
 
letthewookiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 4,699

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hi ladies! Sorry been MIA here, just got back to port Orleans today, actually just walked in to the new room about 30 minutes ago! The cruise was super fun, lots of really good food this time around.

Not sure if i just didn't appreciate it as much before or if they switched up the menus but we really enjoyed the food more this time. Ship really rolled and pitched last night coming back to port canaveral, literally went back back and forth! I turned the tv onto the bridge report channel at 3 am and it said the winds were 45 miles per hour.

Anyhow we hit Hollywood studios today, low crowds for start of March break. Enjoying POR, my spoiled little princess husband not as much as me. The walking to the buildings and crowds in the food court seems 'barbaric'
And he misses his 'CL'.

Hugs to all.... Hope everyone is well

Jen
I probably would have gotten sick on seas like you had the last night.
__________________
Me(38)DH(38) DS16 DS15 Bug R.I.P. 8/20/11
'81-OS/w parents; 3/94-OS/w HS band & met future DH; 7/00-OS,5th wedding anny; 3/04-CBR,DS's 1st trip; 10/06-WL,MNSSHP; 6/12-PC; 9/13-Swan/AKL SV; 5/14 DL; 9/14 BWI - Girl's Only Trip


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:31 PM   #1837
dimndgal1
One little spark...
 
dimndgal1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,211

Hello all!

Back from the mountains and soooo tired but had so much fun watching DD6 master the slopes. She even said that it was ALMOST as much fun as Disney... almost!

ADRs for Sept open in a week!

to everyone and enjoy the rest of your trip, jenny!!!
__________________
'88-1st WDW trip * '92, '95, '98-DW day trips * '03-DW Spring Break * '05-'06-AP WDW (honeymoon & more!) * '08-1st DL trip * '10-DL (Paradise Pier, Club 33) '11-Spontaneous DW (SoG) * Jun 2012 - Week in WDW (POR/YC!!!) * Sep 2014-MNSSHP/LO's First Trip! (WL) * Christmas '14-In-law-mageddon(?)
(me) (DH) (DD-6) (DD-Brand new!) (Bailey) (Aristotle)
dimndgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:29 PM   #1838
Koh1977
DIS Veteran
 
Koh1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,404

Trying to decide between ASSp and Pop to propose a value stay in June then to DH... Hmmm...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:32 PM   #1839
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran
 
Missoutandabout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicagoland, IL
Posts: 2,034

Just popping in to say "hello" and "hiya" ...

Back to making dinner, the excitement never ends I tell ya.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:37 PM   #1840
Koh1977
DIS Veteran
 
Koh1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Just popping in to say "hello" and "hiya" ... Back to making dinner, the excitement never ends I tell ya.
Hi stranger! :-)

Supposed to be in the 60's today and tomorrow, then snow on Wednesday...? Crazy IL weather...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:58 PM   #1841
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO
 
letthewookiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 4,699

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Just popping in to say "hello" and "hiya" ...

Back to making dinner, the excitement never ends I tell ya.
What are y'all having for dinner? We're having ham, mashed potatoes, cabbage, and corn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Hi stranger! :-)

Supposed to be in the 60's today and tomorrow, then snow on Wednesday...? Crazy IL weather...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Sounds like Texas bipolar weather. We've had many days like that. I remember one Friday my senior year in high school it was in the 70's that morning and everyone was in shorts. By the time it school was out and we had to get ready for the away football game (I was in the marching band) it was below freezing and it snowed during the football game. My parents were out of because my grandmother was having surgery. Luckily, the band directors wife (who did the flags) wore the same size my sister and I did, and she was like a 2nd mom to use. We just went to her house and bundled up in some clothes.
__________________
Me(38)DH(38) DS16 DS15 Bug R.I.P. 8/20/11
'81-OS/w parents; 3/94-OS/w HS band & met future DH; 7/00-OS,5th wedding anny; 3/04-CBR,DS's 1st trip; 10/06-WL,MNSSHP; 6/12-PC; 9/13-Swan/AKL SV; 5/14 DL; 9/14 BWI - Girl's Only Trip


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:39 PM   #1842
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran
 
Missoutandabout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicagoland, IL
Posts: 2,034

Koh: It was so nice today... now 4" of snow on Wednesday. I thought I was going to put an end to winter by finally getting new snow boots (at the end of the season). I can see my ploy didn't work.

Wookie: Oh, that sounds flippin' yummmm-o. Send me some leftovers. Just pasta with meat sauce. Very uninspiring but was quick.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:24 AM   #1843
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney
 
sjs314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 10,003

Just popping on to say Hi

I am so far behind on my reading of the thread I am Clueless . I did read the last page and see lots of talk about Disneyland Loved DL and would love to go back someday. We loved staying at The DisneyLand Hotel and most likely would stay there again.

We thought Bella was making a breakthrough last Friday as she did somehow move herself from the tile flooring over to the rug infront of the couch and then tried to later raise herself up but could not quite do it.

Please say a prayer for my baby to get well.

Woke up to temp of 51 today but winter is suppose to return tomorrow I hope the weather is nice where all my RC friends are!
__________________
'89 & '90- Travelodge-Hotel Plaza Blvd,'92 & '93- POFQ,'94-YC,'95 & '96-WL,'97-CSR,'06-AKL,'07-Disneyland Hotel,'09-OKW,F&G '12-BWI,MVMCP '12-BWI,F&W '13-AKL

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:34 AM   #1844
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,608

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314
Just popping on to say Hi

I am so far behind on my reading of the thread I am Clueless . I did read the last page and see lots of talk about Disneyland Loved DL and would love to go back someday. We loved staying at The DisneyLand Hotel and most likely would stay there again.

We thought Bella was making a breakthrough last Friday as she did somehow move herself from the tile flooring over to the rug infront of the couch and then tried to later raise herself up but could not quite do it.

Please say a prayer for my baby to get well.

Woke up to temp of 51 today but winter is suppose to return tomorrow I hope the weather is nice where all my RC friends are!
Prayers for you and Bella Today is a home sick day again for DS13. But I am lurking as much as I can ladies
__________________

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #1845
dimndgal1
One little spark...
 
dimndgal1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,211

Popping on for a quick and saw a Bella update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
We thought Bella was making a breakthrough last Friday as she did somehow move herself from the tile flooring over to the rug infront of the couch and then tried to later raise herself up but could not quite do it.

Please say a prayer for my baby to get well.
keeping positive and hoping for progress! will keep Bella and the fam in my thoughts - so hard to see furbabies suffer!

To the RCers!
__________________
'88-1st WDW trip * '92, '95, '98-DW day trips * '03-DW Spring Break * '05-'06-AP WDW (honeymoon & more!) * '08-1st DL trip * '10-DL (Paradise Pier, Club 33) '11-Spontaneous DW (SoG) * Jun 2012 - Week in WDW (POR/YC!!!) * Sep 2014-MNSSHP/LO's First Trip! (WL) * Christmas '14-In-law-mageddon(?)
(me) (DH) (DD-6) (DD-Brand new!) (Bailey) (Aristotle)
dimndgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: