DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2014, 12:15 PM   #1201
kelleia1a
Earning My Ears

Views from 1678 (Ocean View Studio)

We are currently staying in room 1678 an ocean view studio. It is one room from the end of the 16th floor of the Ewa tower. The view is fantastic, we can hear the waterfall from the lazy river and the live band in the evenings. If you don't want to hear that, the sliders block out everything.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
kelleia1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:07 PM   #1202
SeaPic
Earning My Ears

Just checked in on-line. Only choice was ground floor (booked 1BR IV). I put in a request via MS awhile back for high floor. I'm not complaining, I mean we will be at Aulani! But should I be prepared for ground floor? I did not choose it when checking in.

SeaPic is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-20-2014, 09:46 PM   #1203
wdrl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleia1a View Post
We are currently staying in room 1678 an ocean view studio. It is one room from the end of the 16th floor of the Ewa tower. The view is fantastic, we can hear the waterfall from the lazy river and the live band in the evenings. If you don't want to hear that, the sliders block out everything.
You have a great view of Waikolohe Valley. Thanks for you photos! I've added your villa to the list in Post #1.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:56 PM   #1204
wdrl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaPic View Post
Just checked in on-line. Only choice was ground floor (booked 1BR IV). I put in a request via MS awhile back for high floor. I'm not complaining, I mean we will be at Aulani! But should I be prepared for ground floor? I did not choose it when checking in.
If you put in a request with MS then you should be fine. Disney's online check-in program, which is really designed for the hotel rooms, is not really compatible with the DVC villas. It doesn't offer room requests that truly reflect what is available to DVC members.
Old 07-20-2014, 11:32 PM   #1205
SeaPic
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdrl View Post
If you put in a request with MS then you should be fine. Disney's online check-in program, which is really designed for the hotel rooms, is not really compatible with the DVC villas. It doesn't offer room requests that truly reflect what is available to DVC members.
Thanks!

SeaPic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:54 PM   #1206
SABeasley98
Earning My Ears

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but what is "MS"? We are going to Aulani in September so thinking that maybe I should make a room request, but i'm not sure how to go about doing so.
SABeasley98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:35 AM   #1207
wdrl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABeasley98 View Post
Apologies if this is a stupid question, but what is "MS"? We are going to Aulani in September so thinking that maybe I should make a room request, but i'm not sure how to go about doing so.
Member Services (MS) handles reservations for DVC members who book a DVC villa using points or cash. MS can perform a number of different services for DVC members, including making or modifying room reservations, dining reservations, Disney's Magical Express, as well as answer questions about membership.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: