Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2013, 11:21 PM   #3811
Doodle98
"42-42-564, whenever you want to, knock on Death's door."

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyanney View Post
OOC: I'm sorry, my app has been having problems so in off for the night.
OOC: same. They just fixed it though. Night!
Old 08-03-2013, 09:31 AM   #3812
1elle2
"What makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever. What makes it valuable is that it ends. And I say it, today of all days, is because time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life."-Gwen Stacy

Location: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... With the Rebel Alliance, flying in the TARDIS, or hanging with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

OOC: Wotcher everybody!

Jane: She looked at her tree house. She had hid up here for years, ever since the magic started showing. She remembered her best friend Penelope's face when she saw her doing magic accidentally at school. She got down and aparated back to the hall outside the ROR and came in exhausted. She laid down in her hammock.
I am an ISO!SHIELD Agent on Coulson's busYoung Avenger and an X-ManPart of the flock I am the Doctor's companionKingdom Keeper!Hunter of Artemis, daughter of AthenaMemeber of the Mysterious Benedict SocietyGriffindor forever!Cindy, stealth mode is not running up behind someone and yelling STEALTH MODE is their ear. "BAM what!" "Oh really Jack?"
"I can't stop thinking about the others out there, all those minds I touched. I could feel them, their isolation, their hopes, their imbitions. I tell you we can start something incredible, Erik. We can help them."- Professor X
" I'm Agent Grant Ward, and I can shoot the legs off a flea from 500 yards, as long as it's not windy. "-Fitz, imitating Ward
1elle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-03-2013, 09:52 AM   #3813
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1elle2 View Post
OOC: Wotcher everybody!

Jane: She looked at her tree house. She had hid up here for years, ever since the magic started showing. She remembered her best friend Penelope's face when she saw her doing magic accidentally at school. She got down and aparated back to the hall outside the ROR and came in exhausted. She laid down in her hammock.
OOC: we've moved to the new thread, incase you didn't see.
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013
disneyanney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #3814
BK228
DIS Fanatic

OOC: I won't be on today. Going to the beach.

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” Winnie the pooh
Elizabeth: Captain Barbossa , I am here to negotiate the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal .
Barbossa: There are a lot of long words in there, Miss; we're naught but humble pirates. What is it that you want?
Elizabeth: I want you to leave and never come back.
Barbossa: I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means "no".
BK228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:46 AM   #3815
Doodle98
"42-42-564, whenever you want to, knock on Death's door."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK228 View Post
OOC: I won't be on today. Going to the beach.
OOC: okay, but wrong thread. This one should be maxes out, but it's not.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: