Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #1126
MomofIndigo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimomma66 View Post
What BB cream do you use that doesn't melt off? I wore the Garnier (which was supposedly highly rated) to Sesame Place this summer and after 20 minutes I had to wipe it all off because I looked like my face was melting away. I usually just wear Bare Minerals...
Thanks!
I use Sarah Mcnamara: Miracle Skin Transformer
Miracle Skin Transformer Face Broad Spectrum SPF20

#1-NOT CHEAP. I love it though. I orginally used it as a primer then started just using it as a light coverage foundation. Since then I have had the clearest skin I have ever had before puberty LOL. There is an Acne control one too but its much thinner and I do not like it as much. I do nat use alot.

Both I do not have to reapply but since they are BB creams/moisturizers they are meant to be built upon.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:26 PM   #1127
nkereina
Wendy Darling

Just got back from 9 days at CSR. This won't work for every resort but at CSR, they only have one sink/vanity area. To save time so my fiance could get ready at the same time as me, I turned the desk area into a vanity. I packed a stand-up desk mirror and set up my make up around it. I pumped the desk chair all the way up so I could see myself in the big mirror hanging on the wall. The hair dryer was hanging in a bag in the bathroom area, so I just plugged that in at the desk. Plus, it was right next to the window so I had natural light. Worked very well for the time we were there!

I also found that showering during our mid-day breaks was much better than trying to shower before getting out the door in the morning. During our breaks, I could take my time, dry my hair, maybe style it. I also used waterproof mascara, eye shadow primer, and waterproof eyeliner so I didn't have an issue with it melting.
nkereina is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM   #1128
RoyalPrincess
Loving the Mouse!

Bump... keep the good tips rolling!
RoyalPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: