Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2014, 02:40 PM   #331
ElsaofArandelle
Let It Go...

I have applied twice and been accepted both times. The first time I didn't go because of personal reasons.
ElsaofArandelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:30 PM   #332
FooTbaLlGirl23
Earning My Ears

Does anyone else have the issue as after the phone interview you get back on your dashboard and it says you have not applied to any jobs?
FooTbaLlGirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2014, 05:30 PM   #333
MicaelaRose
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjob7422 View Post
Congrats Micaela! I was also accepted for Main Entrance Operations for Fall Advantage, so I'll probably see you there!
That's awesome!! Congrats to you too! When do you move in? I'm May 19th.

DCP hopeful for Fall 2014!

"There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day."
MicaelaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:26 PM   #334
ElsaofArandelle
Let It Go...

Well, I'm officially going. After much thought, prayer, and a few pep talks from my friends I made my deposit today. I'm excited and nervous all at once. Now to conquer the Character Audition next Saturday!
ElsaofArandelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:02 AM   #335
ElsatheSnowQueen
Fall 2014 Hopeful!

Anyone think it's weird / disappointing that there hasn't been many if any acceptances this week? My 3 weeks was Tuesday and I haven't heard a thing. :c

<3
ElsatheSnowQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:52 PM   #336
FatKoala
Earning My Ears

DCP Waiting

I can't wait to hear back from DISNEY!
I applied a little while back and had my phone interview. I want to hear back so badly, but it's only been a week haha

Anyone else waiting to hear back?
FatKoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #337
darthspielberg
Earning My Ears

Perhaps they'll do one week on, one week off?
darthspielberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:04 AM   #338
becca blueyes
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsaofArandelle View Post
Well, I'm officially going. After much thought, prayer, and a few pep talks from my friends I made my deposit today. I'm excited and nervous all at once. Now to conquer the Character Audition next Saturday!
Yay! Good Luck! The auditions are lots of fun, i'm sure your going to do great
becca blueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:34 PM   #339
darthspielberg
Earning My Ears

Looks like today begins a whole new wave of acceptances. Good luck to all still waiting!
darthspielberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:35 PM   #340
erinlovesmickey
Earning My Ears

I just got accepted for Fall 2014 Recreation!
erinlovesmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:07 PM   #341
becca blueyes
Earning My Ears

Do they send out acceptances up until the 18th of April or is that last week just the weird problems being taken care of.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:15 PM   #342
lacy1101
DIS Veteran

Hello everyone! My daughter just got accepted today and I have a couple of questions. First, she was offered Quick Service Food and Beverage. Can she request an alternate position or does she have to accept what's offered? Secondly, she was actually prepared to decline the offer if she was accepted since she will just be a college sophomore in the fall and thought maybe it would be better if she waited until her junior or senior year. Of course, now that she has actually been accepted, she is so excited and isn't sure what to do. Does anyone here have any thoughts on which is better-earlier or later in your college career? Thanks and congrats to all those here who have been accepted and good luck to all those who are waiting to hear...

Oct. ‘94 Caribbean Beach * Oct. ‘99 All-Star Music * Oct. ’02 All-Star Movies * Oct. ‘05 Pop Century * March ‘08 NSBA Conf. w/DH (2 days off property) * August '08 Pop Century * October ‘09 All-Star Sports * November '10 Caribbean Beach; * Sept. '11 Pop Century * November '11 Wilderness Lodge * November '12 POFQ * October '13 AKV Jambo House 25th Anniversary Trip * November '13 Coronado Springs
lacy1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:36 PM   #343
AVBowers
Earning My Ears

I have a question, I applied last week but I haven't gotten any reply saying that I need to have an email interview or a phone interview. Does that mean that I don't have any chance of getting in anymore? Because I know a girl who applied Sunday, then yesterday had an email interview, then has a phone interview tomorrow. Did I somehow miss the boat on this one?
AVBowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:57 PM   #344
I Am What I Am
Pie builds amazing friendships

Gryffindor Girl
Meet Me In The Sandbox
Imagineering!

Location: Currently in the Hufflepuff Common Room, skipping Potions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacy1101 View Post
Hello everyone! My daughter just got accepted today and I have a couple of questions. First, she was offered Quick Service Food and Beverage. Can she request an alternate position or does she have to accept what's offered? Secondly, she was actually prepared to decline the offer if she was accepted since she will just be a college sophomore in the fall and thought maybe it would be better if she waited until her junior or senior year. Of course, now that she has actually been accepted, she is so excited and isn't sure what to do. Does anyone here have any thoughts on which is better-earlier or later in your college career? Thanks and congrats to all those here who have been accepted and good luck to all those who are waiting to hear...
she has to accept what is offered. the only way to switch roles would be if she auditioned and was accepted as a character performer.

as for your second question, i think the best thing to do would be for her to talk about it to her academic advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVBowers View Post
I have a question, I applied last week but I haven't gotten any reply saying that I need to have an email interview or a phone interview. Does that mean that I don't have any chance of getting in anymore? Because I know a girl who applied Sunday, then yesterday had an email interview, then has a phone interview tomorrow. Did I somehow miss the boat on this one?
unless you get NLIC, then you still have a chance! Disney has started reviewing every application before sending out the WBI, instead of everyone automatically getting one.

My name is Billy Kaplan...and right now, right at this moment in time, in history, there's no past, there's no future, there's just this. And it's magic.

ϟ "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it isn't real?" ϟ

I Am What I Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 12:49 PM   #345
becca blueyes
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVBowers View Post
Naw join the club, I have been waiting for a month!

Tags
college program, dcp, disney college program, walt disney world, wdw

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: