Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Coping and Compassion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2014, 10:08 AM   #2956
luvmarypoppins
I am debating whether to put a new one back on his
O.K. who is the sista here right now?
((Hug))

Well the trip plans are finalized. Ds and I are staying at the Dolphin from 8/29 till 9/1 and then the 2nd we are staying at the Yacht Club for one night.

I was planning to switch to the Swan but when I went to book it the rooms were sold out. It must be some really big conference because both places are sold out and I cant even get a room there with dh ff miles.

So I got a good deal with dh ff miles at the Yacht Club for a standard room. Hello Stormalong Bay again.

Also the first MNSSHP is Sept. 1st so ds said he would like to go.

Now to make some dining adrs. I want to see the new Frozen events at the studios.

I hope this works out and that ds doesnt have to go on an interview etc. We shall see.
luvmarypoppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #2957
SingingMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmarypoppins View Post
Well the trip plans are finalized. Ds and I are staying at the Dolphin from 8/29 till 9/1 and then the 2nd we are staying at the Yacht Club for one night. I was planning to switch to the Swan but when I went to book it the rooms were sold out. It must be some really big conference because both places are sold out and I cant even get a room there with dh ff miles. So I got a good deal with dh ff miles at the Yacht Club for a standard room. Hello Stormalong Bay again. Also the first MNSSHP is Sept. 1st so ds said he would like to go. Now to make some dining adrs. I want to see the new Frozen events at the studios. I hope this works out and that ds doesnt have to go on an interview etc. We shall see.

Enjoy!! We always stay at the Dolphin - love to sit in the lobby with a drink and people watch after a long park day!
The Cabana Bar area is so relaxing! I hope it's warm enough when I go back in January!

The Frozen fireworks and sing-a-long are the best!!! We did the Premium package, so we had the dessert party included. DD & I loved it!

We leave for Aulani Monday! Helping DH with his packing now. He really needs a vacation. I hope I can sleep on the plane. Long flight!!!

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale, 1/2014 Dolphin, 7/2014 POFQ, 8/2014 Disney Aulani
SingingMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: