Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2013, 04:56 AM   #1186
MEK
DIS Veteran

Welcome back Brenda!

Enjoyed your trivia answers even though I was far too lazy to try to answer any of them. You know - I'm an over achiever and would have had to reread your TR to make sure I got some correct. Guess I should have guessed a few.

Looking forward to reading all about your latest adventure!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:04 AM   #1187
chattadisser
Mouseketeer

Yea, you are back! Bummer about the ankle though! Can't wait to read all about your trip and which ADR's made the cut.

Christine

chattadisser is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #1188
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

Welcome back, Brenda!! Can't wait to hear all about everything!
Well I may not have won the game but I'm very pleased with my 15 points!
teekathepony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:03 AM   #1189
RachelleBeaney
PrincessShelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Where were we headed?? Only one of the BEST rides at WDW! None other than the Hollywood Tower Hotel! I need the Disers to help me here....why does the park map say The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror but the attraction says Hollywood Tower Hotel? One of lifes mysteries.
I think it's probably because the hotel was actually (in the story) called the Hollywood Tower Hotel while the ride itself is based on the Hotel after it's heyday and therefore it makes sense that the old hotels' sign still exists? Just my thoughts on the matter since you asked? :P

Am loving your trip report - what I wouldn't give to go on a trip to WDW with my Mum (I'm very close with my Mum but as we live in Australia we haven't gotten to do it - in fact I still haven't gotten her to a Disney park but I will one day!)

Thanks for the lovely report - can't believe how beautiful your room at the Yacht Club was
Disneyland Resort - 2009, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando - 2011, Disneyland Resort - 2012, Tokyo Disney Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and Disneyland Resort - 2013

PLANNED - 7 night Eastern Carribean Cruise - Disney Fantasy, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando with the new WWOHP - Diagon Alley and Disneyland Resort - 2015

2012 Disneyland trip report:

2013 Disney trip of a lifetime pre-trip report:

2013 Disney trip of a lifetime trip report

2015 Our First Disney Cruise - 7 night Eastern Carribbean, WDW, UOR and DL Pre-Trip report
RachelleBeaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:30 PM   #1190
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Welcome back Brenda!

Enjoyed your trivia answers even though I was far too lazy to try to answer any of them. You know - I'm an over achiever and would have had to reread your TR to make sure I got some correct. Guess I should have guessed a few.

Looking forward to reading all about your latest adventure!
Thanks Mary Ellen! I think we are a little alike because if I play along I want to get an A+ on my paper. Oh the pressure we put on ourselves! I think you would have gotten quite a few correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattadisser View Post
Yea, you are back! Bummer about the ankle though! Can't wait to read all about your trip and which ADR's made the cut.

Christine
Hi Christine! Yeah, I'm a klutz! I will be posting a link to my DR as well as TR shortly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Welcome back, Brenda!! Can't wait to hear all about everything!
Well I may not have won the game but I'm very pleased with my 15 points!
Hi Wendy! Thanks! You did awesome! I should have given you bonus points for the awesome photography lessons. I had 2 new cameras (no fancy ones mind you) but I did use the manual setting on my Nikon more than a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelleBeaney View Post
I think it's probably because the hotel was actually (in the story) called the Hollywood Tower Hotel while the ride itself is based on the Hotel after it's heyday and therefore it makes sense that the old hotels' sign still exists? Just my thoughts on the matter since you asked? :P

Am loving your trip report - what I wouldn't give to go on a trip to WDW with my Mum (I'm very close with my Mum but as we live in Australia we haven't gotten to do it - in fact I still haven't gotten her to a Disney park but I will one day!)

Thanks for the lovely report - can't believe how beautiful your room at the Yacht Club was
Hi there and thank you so commenting! Thanks for sharing that information. Makes sense to me!

Wow you are like in 10 different time zones away!! I love your dream to get your mum to Disney. It would be time well spent together and speaking as a mom, she would adore that time with you!
emmysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #1191
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

For anyone who cares to follow along with our latest adventures....

Here's the link to my new TR. I would love to have you follow along!
Old 09-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #1192
TeresaNJ

Knows the tricks to get the Tag Fairies' attention! Likes all pretty colors Gets teary when she hears Garth sing "The Dance"

Finally caught up, and just finished reading your TR! Love your writing style; entertaining, concise, and to the point, with some humor thrown in! Great photos too! Can't wait to start reading your newest TR!
TeresaNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #1193
AvasMommy526
Mouseketeer

Hi Brenda!!!!!!!!!

I FINALLY have finished your TR!!! I love everything about it lol!!! I have been such a bad diser over the summer, I am determined to get caught up!
You had such a magical trip with Em and I cannot wait to have those experiences with my Ava someday!! I am off to get caught up on your latest report!!

I also want to send a big thank you again, for your kindness and well wishes around our trip and wedding!! I cannot believe it has already been 4 months!

AvasMommy526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #1194
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaNJ View Post
Finally caught up, and just finished reading your TR! Love your writing style; entertaining, concise, and to the point, with some humor thrown in! Great photos too! Can't wait to start reading your newest TR!
Hi Teresa. Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. Hopefully you will enjoy the new TR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMommy526 View Post
Hi Brenda!!!!!!!!!

I FINALLY have finished your TR!!! I love everything about it lol!!! I have been such a bad diser over the summer, I am determined to get caught up!
You had such a magical trip with Em and I cannot wait to have those experiences with my Ava someday!! I am off to get caught up on your latest report!!

I also want to send a big thank you again, for your kindness and well wishes around our trip and wedding!! I cannot believe it has already been 4 months!
Hi Nicole!!! No worries, I can completely relate to the craziness of life limiting Dis time. I think I can see some mommy/daughter trips in your future.

4 months already! Goodness! It was completely my pleasure.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:20 AM   #1195
MK2010
Mouseketeer

I haven't read one of your trip reports before, but I ABSOLUTELY loved this one. I was able to read it all the way through! What a magical trip! Thank you for doing such an incredible job writing and organizing it! I got my Disney FIX!!! I've started reading your one from August as well. Thanks again!
ASMu 2009
MK2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:47 PM   #1196
Lisann
Mouseketeer

I have so enjoyed this wonderful trip report! Thanks for taking the time to entertain all of us while we are in-between stays at WDW!

Thanks, too, for the wonderful photos. They always make the trip report!

I've stayed at: Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk Inn, Beach Club, Yacht Club and Port Orleans Riverside, Dolphin.
Lisann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:23 AM   #1197
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2010 View Post
I haven't read one of your trip reports before, but I ABSOLUTELY loved this one. I was able to read it all the way through! What a magical trip! Thank you for doing such an incredible job writing and organizing it! I got my Disney FIX!!! I've started reading your one from August as well. Thanks again!
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for joining the August TR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisann View Post
I have so enjoyed this wonderful trip report! Thanks for taking the time to entertain all of us while we are in-between stays at WDW!

Thanks, too, for the wonderful photos. They always make the trip report!
Thank you Lisa! Ha ha! It's funny that you read between WDW trips because that's when I write these.

I hope you anticipating that next trip.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: