DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2014, 04:29 PM   #1231
wdrl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anal Annie View Post
Yes, we can see Diamond Head WAY OFF in the distance. It is still misty / rainy now so I'm sure I'll take some pics of it when the weather improves (although there are some power lines in the way that will keep it from being a perfect view. Maybe I can photoshop them out.) I will add some pics for you when we get home.
Mahalo!
Old 08-09-2014, 05:49 PM   #1232
jerseygal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anal Annie
So we have finally made it to Aulani despite hurricane Iselle. The resort is beautiful and I can't wait to see it with some sunshine. We did not get my room request (higher floor in the long wing of Ewa tower overlooking the Starlit Hui lawn). We got the 16th floor overlooking the valet parking structure (#1655). There are already some view pics posted from this villa.

We are supposed to go to Pearl Harbor tomorrow morning but it is still closed and they have not determined yet when they will reopen (can't run the boats in high winds if we get wind from Julio). I assume we can get a refund of our $150 for the USS Missouri if it remains closed.

We are supposed to have surf lessons on the north shore on Tues so I may check in with them to see if we should wait another day for the conditions to improve.
Glad that you made it safely! To the best if my knowledge, Hawaii was declared a "state of emergency". If by chance Pearl Harbor is cancelled, you should be able to request a full refund since only essential personnel are usually authorized to travel on thev roads. Hope that you can do the surfing in the next few days. ENJOY!

LOVE OUR DVC!
jerseygal is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-15-2014, 03:56 AM   #1233
Bdchili
Earning My Ears

Villa 976

We are in Villa 976 and honestly feel I may possibly have the best view on property. We face west for sunset and are high enough to be over all the tres but close enough to enjoy the landscaping. The best part are the sunsets! Wonderful resort and wonderful cast. Thank you Aulani
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #1234
gpts@disney
Earning My Ears

Room 1002

Just returned from a wonderful 5 night stay at Aulani in Room 1002, a dedicated 2 bedroom in the Waianae Tower. I noticed that this room did not yet have pictures posted so here are the views, panning right to left. This is the last room toward the ocean, before the grand villa. I also added a couple of other pics (infinity pool and view from Ama Ama at sunset), for the fun of it ! Loved it and you will too!

gpts@disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:11 PM   #1235
apple9117
Earning My Ears

Thanks so much for the pics!
apple9117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:14 PM   #1236
wdrl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpts@disney View Post
Just returned from a wonderful 5 night stay at Aulani in Room 1002, a dedicated 2 bedroom in the Waianae Tower. I noticed that this room did not yet have pictures posted so here are the views, panning right to left. This is the last room toward the ocean, before the grand villa. I also added a couple of other pics (infinity pool and view from Ama Ama at sunset), for the fun of it ! Loved it and you will too!
Thanks, gpts! I've added your villa to the list in Post #1.

When we were at Aulani in 2012, DVC was using the two-bedroom lock-off villa next to yours (villa 1004/1006) for tours by prospective buyers. Is it still be used in that fashion?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: