Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 06:09 AM   #2086
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aym4Him View Post
Awww!!! I didn't know she is a voice actor on Sofia the First! We don't watch it as often as we used to. One if Ethan's fav characters is Ahsoka. The Clone Wars was the catalyst for his love of Star Wars. I hope he will meet her.
Also Muffy in That's So Raven.
lovethattink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:50 AM   #2087
The Sunrise Student
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itinkso View Post
Here is a photo when the Glow Ears were given to everyone in the Dining Area at Fantasmic!:

OK WOAH... that's alot of ears, was that a promo shot or do alot of people have the??? We were at SWW last year never saw them!

PAST TRIPS: May 2013 - WDW - Swan Resort (1st time at SWW) Oct 2010 - WDW - Windsor Hills 6 Bedroom Home June 2010 - WDW - Port Orleans River Side Jan 2009 - WDW - Wilderness Lodge Dec 2006 - WDW - Shades of Green Oct 2005 - WDW - Radisson Dec/Jan 2003/04 - WDW - Days Inn
The Sunrise Student is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old Today, 10:53 AM   #2088
The Sunrise Student
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPstar View Post
Actually Liam and Ray are the only reasons why I'm gonna watch Phantom Menace again (Ray is my biggest Hollywood crush, shhhhhh it's a secret lol).
Love Ray Parks, met him for the first time last year... He is way too kewl. His show is fun as well... Hope he's there again this year! (and hopefully my weekend too)

PAST TRIPS: May 2013 - WDW - Swan Resort (1st time at SWW) Oct 2010 - WDW - Windsor Hills 6 Bedroom Home June 2010 - WDW - Port Orleans River Side Jan 2009 - WDW - Wilderness Lodge Dec 2006 - WDW - Shades of Green Oct 2005 - WDW - Radisson Dec/Jan 2003/04 - WDW - Days Inn
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #2089
Itinkso
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sunrise Student View Post
OK WOAH... that's alot of ears, was that a promo shot or do alot of people have the??? We were at SWW last year never saw them!
The Glow Ears were released in October for Fant's 15th Anniversary. The shot was taken from behind the Dining Area on the Anniversary when all Dining Package guests received them for free.
WDW 2/14 - AoA; 12/13 - off-site; 1/13 - AKL; 10/12 - Pop; 4/12 - Off-site; 11/10 - BWI CL; 8/10 - POR; 7/09 - POFQ; 4/04 - ASMo; 2/97 - CBR ~ DLP 7/2012 ~ DLR - Mother Ship ~ August 6, 2005 - Magical Cruise of the Mexican Riviera ~ Sept. 29, 2012 Fantasy Western Caribbean
Itinkso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:00 AM   #2090
The Sunrise Student
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
I saw this posted and thought I would share

Here is the Star Wars Breakfast Menu.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3263996
I AM ALL OVER the Caramelized Banana Stuffed French Toast- caramel sauce and strawberry compote YUMMY!

This is way better than I expected, thought it would be like Cindy's Castle in 2009.

Old Today, 11:08 AM   #2091
yulilin3
Disney Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sunrise Student View Post
It's beautiful when a lot of people have them, it loses the magic if it's just a dozen or so...but from all the shows/fireworks that offer the Glow With the Show my favorite is Fantasmic! followed closelyb y celebrate the magic at mk. I'm hoping a lot of people buy them and use them for the SW fireworks
Princess Half Marathon 2013....done
Expedition Everest Challenge 2013...done
Minnie's 10k 2014........done
yulilin3 is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: