Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2014, 08:48 PM   #2146
Mitch_in_GA
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveliz View Post
...Sooo if you are having trouble getting him to get on the HUB then getting him to go into a Company D location might be more of a trick.
Liz
I'll say. Even then I'd worry about him having close to $1,000 in tickets in his room. And, unless I obtained the serial numbers and linked them on MDE, I still wouldn't be able to select any FP+ ahead of time.

I guess this is what's concerning me just a bit -- the chance that same day FP+ availability will be really limited, even arriving right at RD.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:08 PM   #2147
MichelleVW
I call them "the people that live in my house"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCPmom2014 View Post
My daughter started her DCP on May 19th and I still don't have a room reservation for December 20-27!!! Be prepared for them to be "too busy" to even check the hub!! At least that's what I'm getting!!! Good luck!
My daughter got me a room for September yesterday while she was at Animal Kingdom with her friends using her smart phone to get on the hub. Seriously only takes minutes to look for a room.
Register to remove

Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM   #2148
lacy1101
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkeliza View Post
If you are booking room only yes because you can cancel and get your deposit back.
Well, I did it! Booked POR for $266 a night . . . would love to get 50% off of that when her CM discount becomes available, but, if not, we can consider switching to a resort that's available with the discount or just stay where we are.

Now to figure out what we're going to do while we're there over Christmas if we decide not to venture into the parks. So far, I've thought of mini golf, DTD, pool time or water park (if its warm enough), etc. This is definitely going to a different trip than what we're used to . . .

What's funny about is this was the year we WEREN'T going to Disney. Now that our daughter will be there for the CP, we're going 4 times - 2 times to take her and bring her home, family trip in October and a second family trip in December!!

Oct. ‘94 Caribbean Beach * Oct. ‘99 All-Star Music * Oct. ’02 All-Star Movies * Oct. ‘05 Pop Century * March ‘08 NSBA Conf. w/DH (2 days off property) * August '08 Pop Century * October ‘09 All-Star Sports * November '10 Caribbean Beach; * Sept. '11 Pop Century * November '11 Wilderness Lodge * November '12 POFQ * October '13 AKV Jambo House 25th Anniversary Trip * November '13 Coronado Springs * October '14 Caribbean Beach (to visit daughter in DCP) * December '14 TBD (Christmas w/daughter in DCP)
lacy1101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: