Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #16
Aries14
Earning My Ears

I tried logging in and out so many times... Still not working for me :-(. It let's me make changes to what is 180 days but nothing beyond that
Aries14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:29 AM   #17
Pinkgirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkMagnolia View Post
Thanks so much for posting this!! I haven't used MDE to make ADRs, and I just went on now and see exactly what you are talking about! Although I could see the welcome message, it asked me to log in again after I clicked itinerary. I can now see my dates highlighted in the calendar like you are talking about.

How will I know tomorrow morning that the +10 has 'activated'? Should I keep clicking 'refresh', or will it just do so automatically?

If you have any other tips or suggestions to help me out tomorrow morning, I'd love to hear 'em!!
Hi

Hopefully you are now totally into making your ADRs!

I have just made one for our next day that has opened up.
Register to remove

Old 02-21-2014, 05:34 AM   #18
SnoWhiteRabbit
DIS Veteran

35 minutes of error messages for me...

Next Trip 8/14 So Much to Celebrate! ASMo * 12/10 Our Very Merry SuRpRiSe ChRiStMaS TRiP * 1/08 Grand Gathering POR - Papa's 70th & Blaise's 6th - Pirate & Princess Party! * 11/05 POR - Jersey Week - Food & Wine Festival * 12/04 POP & ASMo - MVMCP * 10/02 POFQ & ASMo - DD 4th Birthday & MNSSHP * 5/01 AKL & POR - Flower & Garden Festival * 5/00 ASMo - Flower & Garden Festival * Childhood trips... 7/83 Disneyland * 2/79 POL * 12/75 First Trip - age 6 (off site) Thanks Gramma for the best Christmas gift ever! I'll always remember the magic...*

SnoWhiteRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:50 AM   #19
PinkMagnolia
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkgirl View Post
Hi

Hopefully you are now totally into making your ADRs!

I have just made one for our next day that has opened up.
I DID!!!!! I made them all at the EXACT times I wanted! I'm thrilled!!!!! Thanks for the tip again yesterday - it really helped
PinkMagnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:55 AM   #20
Pinkgirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkMagnolia View Post
I DID!!!!! I made them all at the EXACT times I wanted! I'm thrilled!!!!! Thanks for the tip again yesterday - it really helped
Awh that's brill!
Old 02-21-2014, 06:31 AM   #21
jennyerin
Mouseketeer

Didn't work for me beyond the first day. It added my one dining reservation to my itinerary but doesn't let me do any more. On hold now...
jennyerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:37 AM   #22
hucifer
The tag that was here was staler than 3 yr old bread crumbs
The Van Halen song "Running with the Devil" was about my parakeet!
Smell anything? It's just my sauerkraut

It's unreal how many issues that website is having. You would think they would have resolved them by now. People were having issues with it back in November, too.

I hope they fix it soon. What a crappy thing to have to deal with, on top of all the stress of planning a Disney World vacation.
hucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:06 AM   #23
RoxyMat
Earning My Ears

I should have known I would have problems. Today is my 180 day mark, so I got up at 6 am, and was able to start making reservations...up until my credit card was declined, repeatedly, for some mysterious reason. It's the same card I've been using to make payments toward my vacation, so I have no idea why it wouldn't work for what I assume is a one dollar authorization.

So I called at 7am, and was able to make all the reservations I wanted, and got the times I wanted, but now I'm worried because I haven't received any emails yet and can't link my dining reservations on MDE. SIGH.

I kind of want to go back to bed for a few hours and hope that I'll be able to link the reservations later, or that they'll magically appear on my page by themselves, but I'm also worried that I'll lose out on the good reservation times that I (think) I got the first time around.

There has to be a better way to do this...
Old 02-21-2014, 07:19 AM   #24
littlelulu33
Mouseketeer

I was able to do them on line, but nothing was showing in my experience either. I did have email conf. I tried to add it but it was saying that the last name didn't match. I called to find out why nothing was showing/couldn't add it and to add a allergy. I was transferred to a my Disney experience cast member and she was saying that everything was there and didn't know why I couldn't see it. I could see the resort and ticket info. Then magically all the dining showed up. Still not sure how or why but it did

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: