DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2014, 06:24 PM   #61
han22735
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbbolts
Called dvc today and wouldn't look up if I have a member # yet. Said I have to receive letter and could take 14 days to months.
Anyone having better luck, what options did you choose on phone? Reservations, etc.
Option 3 for member accounting looked for me every time I called. Depending on when your deed was recorded it seems to be around 12-15 days later you'll be in the system. I did receive my letter 4 days after I was in the system.
han22735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:39 PM   #62
Millionaire2K
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Norristown PA
Posts: 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbbolts View Post
Called dvc today and wouldn't look up if I have a member # yet. Said I have to receive letter and could take 14 days to months.
Anyone having better luck, what options did you choose on phone? Reservations, etc.
What stage are you at? Did your deed get recorded with comp yet?

It takes about 5-14 business days after comp registers. Normally longer if a new DVC member vs adding to an existing account.

PS. A day after comp recorded my deed I called DVC and spoke to the kind ladies that do all the transfers. She told me she could do mine that day for me. Sure enough my points got loaded around 5pm.
Millionaire2K is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #63
tbbolts
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by han22735 View Post
Option 3 for member accounting looked for me every time I called. Depending on when your deed was recorded it seems to be around 12-15 days later you'll be in the system. I did receive my letter 4 days after I was in the system.
Thank you
tbbolts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:34 AM   #64
tbbolts
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millionaire2K View Post
What stage are you at? Did your deed get recorded with comp yet?

It takes about 5-14 business days after comp registers. Normally longer if a new DVC member vs adding to an existing account.

PS. A day after comp recorded my deed I called DVC and spoke to the kind ladies that do all the transfers. She told me she could do mine that day for me. Sure enough my points got loaded around 5pm.
Was logged on 6/26 w/ the county.
tbbolts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:43 AM   #65
wildforgoofy
Mouseketeer
 
wildforgoofy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 287

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbbolts View Post
Was logged on 6/26 w/ the county.
I waited till day 14 and then called Member Accounting (option 3), and they were able to give me my member number. Then they transferred me to website IT, and they gave me my pin # to creat my account on line. After I did all that it just so happened my letter came in the mail that day too.
__________________
Terri
wildforgoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:06 AM   #66
rebeccam31
DIS Veteran
 
rebeccam31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 609

Offer made & accepted: 5/4
Disney notified, ROFR process begins: 5/5
Passed ROFR: 6/2
Closing docs: 6/17
Closed: 6/24
Orange County Comptroller recorded: 6/25
Membership transfer from Disney: 7/5 (letter received)

Total time: 62 days
__________________
[url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url
rebeccam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:06 AM   #67
rebeccam31
DIS Veteran
 
rebeccam31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 609

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbbolts View Post
Was logged on 6/26 w/ the county.
Mine was logged 6/25 and I got my letter yesterday.
__________________
[url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url
rebeccam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:55 PM   #68
TMBeach
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: FL
Posts: 7

Used Timeshare Store (Scot) and Magic Title (Nancy) for BWV; very pleased; both were very helpful and timely; everything went smoothly.

Offer made & accepted: 5/18
Disney notified, ROFR process begins: 5/19
Passed ROFR: 6/16
Closing docs: 6/27
Closed: 7/3
Orange County Comptroller recorded: 7/7
Membership transfer from Disney: 7/14 (noticed on website)

Total time: 58 days (incl. Memorial Day & July 4 holidays)
__________________
TMBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: