DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2014, 03:17 PM   #46
Helenr
Earning My Ears
 
Helenr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 24

Thanks everyone who replied.

We got our documents on 4/10/14 and finally closed 4/23/14 (the delay was my fault as I organised a cashiers check to be sent from our US account, and not realising US mail, is not next day, like in the UK, it didn't arrive until, 4/21/14).

Anyway I digress, I have another question.

My 7 month window opens on Wednesday, and I bought this contract because I needed the additional points, is it worth chasing member services, or will I be wasting a phone call?

Thanks in advance.
Helenr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:31 PM   #47
nalajms
DIS Veteran
 
nalajms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ct
Posts: 953

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenr View Post
My 7 month window opens on Wednesday, and I bought this contract because I needed the additional points, is it worth chasing member services, or will I be wasting a phone call?
Is this an add-on or new contract? Meaning did you buy the same UY and names on the deed are the same as your original? If so, then you'll see the points/contract posted on your account. If it's there, I'd call. If not, then it'll be a wasted call. Considering the wait times recently, for booking Thanksgiving, it might be a wait for the first week of Dec as well.
__________________
nalajms is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-28-2014, 04:31 PM   #48
Helenr
Earning My Ears
 
Helenr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalajms View Post
Is this an add-on or new contract? Meaning did you buy the same UY and names on the deed are the same as your original? If so, then you'll see the points/contract posted on your account. If it's there, I'd call. If not, then it'll be a wasted call. Considering the wait times recently, for booking Thanksgiving, it might be a wait for the first week of Dec as well.
Hi,

It's the same UY and names but different resort.

There's nothing showing on our account yet.
Helenr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:34 PM   #49
disneynutz


Earning My Ears One At A Time
 
disneynutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Texas
Posts: 17,953

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenr View Post
Hi,

It's the same UY and names but different resort.

There's nothing showing on our account yet.
You will see the contract first then a few days later the points will show up.

Bill
__________________

disneynutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: