Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2014, 11:00 AM   #1
McMonsters
Earning My Ears

VIP Cleaning

I'm so glad to have found this community! Its great to see everything available for us at Disney. We normally stay at Fort Wilderness in our travel trailer because of our daughters severe food allergies. I've been very hesitant about staying in a room in any hotel because of the severity of her allergies, especially since we know how popular PB &J is for guests to have as a quick in room meal. I'll be traveling solo with the girls and since I'm also pregnant setting up the trailer would be a little much for me, so we are staying at a resort for the first time. When I made the reservation the CM had me wait while she filled out some paperwork for the VIP Cleaning. Since then I have called twice to make payments and checked to make sure it is on the reservation. The first call the CM said it wasn't there and added a note, second call the CM referenced the note. Is there something else I need to do or someone I need to contact? Has anyone else had this cleaning done and how did you feel about the results? Thanks for helping!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: