Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2014, 12:57 AM   #31
DisneyCousins
Earning My Ears

Totally agree with the person who posted about Toms!!! They are the absolute COMFIEST shoes, can be worn without socks, and can be bought in every color/style imaginable. You can even buy them painted (TONS of Disney themed Toms!) from places like Etsy, although that is pricey. Think about painting them yourself! Tons of tutorials online. Also, there are some great sites that sell discount Toms that are "last season's" models and such, so search around for those. Best of all, when you buy a pair of Toms, a pair goes to someone in need. Just awesome.

Can everyone who is planning to do Disney Bound PLEASE put pictures in your thread of what you're going to do if you have the pictures from tumblr or pinterest? I love seeing all the cool ideas for Disney Bound!

DC Sarah (21) DC Eva (23)

DisneyCousins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:43 AM   #32
Totallytrue
Earning My Ears

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the great ideas!

I ended up getting some discounted toms for the parks, and honestly my feet didn't like that too much. There were quite a few blisters to deal with, but some moleskin and Bandaids fixed that easily ^^

I bought some tan toms from DHgate.com for $15 (free shipping!) and paired them with my Rapunzel, Tiger Lily, Sleepy, and Tarzan Disneybounds

Thanks again for all the great responses! You guys rock!
Totallytrue is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-12-2014, 07:01 AM   #33
crazymomof4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCousins View Post

Can everyone who is planning to do Disney Bound PLEASE put pictures in your thread of what you're going to do if you have the pictures from tumblr or pinterest? I love seeing all the cool ideas for Disney Bound!
My DD13 and I are very near the end collecting our disneybound outfits for our Sept trip. We will have 5-6 outfits each.

DD--- Animal Kingdom, Malificient, Elsa, Jack Sparrow, "Kiss the Girl" Ariel, and Merida
Me--- AK, France Pavillion, Pocahantas, Jasmine, and Lilo.

We've had so much fun planning and putting these together! I will try to post pix either here or the other thread that is talking about disbounding.

9 nights. First time in a Deluxe for us!
crazymomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 02:40 PM   #34
MarieMouse
Earning My Ears

Hi

I've never worn them so I don't know, but I am wanting to try them out of anybody else has any comments but a girl I know wore Skechers Go Walks. She said she wore the same pair every day and didn't have any problems. She said then were so comfy. I've checked them out and they don't look too bad either.

MarieMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:52 PM   #35
donnsuz
Mouseketeer

Blister Block!!!

I've seen women in stilettos at the Park and I cannot imagine their pain I go more for comfort - i.e. well broken in, but still good insoled athletic/tennis shoes, Keens, Tevas, etc. However, no matter what you wear I highly suggest using Blister Block (made by bandaid, available in the first aid section of most drug stores - small and fits in your pocket). Some people also swear by any type of white stick deodorant. Put it on your feet anywhere that rubs every morning and sometime during the day. Preventing the blister is better than treating it.
donnsuz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: