Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2014, 09:00 AM   #1
andrews_dad
DIS Veteran

SuperGrover Print From Home, first use Aquatica?

Anyone have experience with printing the Super Grovers from home but have it used at SeaWorld Orlando or Aquatica first .. not redeeming at Sesame Place before the first use?

Do you still get free parking?

Do you go straight to turnstile?

Can you redeem the paper print our for the annual pass Super Grover at Aquatica or SW customer service?
andrews_dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #2
momof2n2
I homeschool. What's your superpower? ♥

Per SP website it sounds like just showing the print out at the parking is sufficient. I suspect a few minutes at guest relations will yield the pass needed.

Looking forward to seeing if someone chimes in who's done it.

momof2n2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2014, 09:45 AM   #3
goofyfigment
DIS Veteran

I redeemed mine at SeaWorld I had to go to guest relations to activate it. Can't help with the parking question though
1984 First Visit Off Site 1987 Off Site 1996 All Star Sports 1997 Howard Johnson Enchantedland 1998 The Spas @ Resort World 2001 Westgate Towers and HRH 2007 Sheraton Vistana Villages and HRH 2008 Parkway International and RPR 2009 All Star Sports 2010 Westgate Vacation Villas 2011 Club Seville 2011 All Star Sports 2012 Sheraton Vistana Resort and Windsor Hills 2012 Westgate Leisure Resort and POP 2013 Westgate Vacation Villas 2013 Birthday trip Royal Pacific 2013 Portofino Bay 2013 POP 2013 All Star Movies 2014 Wilderness Lodge Villas 2014 Vacation Villas At Fantasyworld
goofyfigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:52 AM   #4
andrews_dad
DIS Veteran

I know several years ago we had a Super Grover print from home and you had to stand in guest relations/customer service line outside park daily to get a one day pass for SeaWorld. This was incredibly slow when we visited at Xmas time and the crowds were LONG long. The parking attendants were not consistant... some waved us in, some gave us upgraded premium parking, and some had to call/ask around to be sure we actually got to park free with a Sesame Street pass.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:20 AM   #5
azdteapot23
Earning My Ears

When I bought our tickets over the phone I specifically asked about the first use being at SeaWorld since we were going there before Sesame Place opens for the season. I was told that wouldn't be a problem at all.

On my eticket email it says,

"Your order has been processed and your entrance-ready eTickets are available by clicking the link above to view or print them. This email is not your ticket.

Once you have your eTicket in hand, you can skip the ticket counter and head straight into the park. We look forward to seeing you soon."

Reading that leads me to believe you can walk right to the turnstiles. We won't have a car down there, so I didn't ask about parking.
azdteapot23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:16 AM   #6
andrews_dad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyfigment View Post
I redeemed mine at SeaWorld I had to go to guest relations to activate it. Can't help with the parking question though
So SeaWorld was able to give you are actual Super Grover card pass??
Old 02-19-2014, 11:35 AM   #7
momof2n2

From Sesame Place website: http://c0026106.cdn1.cloudfiles.rack...aq-forpdf2.pdf states you get free parking and you can visit any ticket kiosk. HTH.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:39 AM   #8
goofyfigment
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrews_dad

So SeaWorld was able to give you are actual Super Grover card pass??
Yes it is an actual pass and so far everytime I've used it at SeaWorld I've gotten preferred parking as well.
1984 First Visit Off Site 1987 Off Site 1996 All Star Sports 1997 Howard Johnson Enchantedland 1998 The Spas @ Resort World 2001 Westgate Towers and HRH 2007 Sheraton Vistana Villages and HRH 2008 Parkway International and RPR 2009 All Star Sports 2010 Westgate Vacation Villas 2011 Club Seville 2011 All Star Sports 2012 Sheraton Vistana Resort and Windsor Hills 2012 Westgate Leisure Resort and POP 2013 Westgate Vacation Villas 2013 Birthday trip Royal Pacific 2013 Portofino Bay 2013 POP 2013 All Star Movies 2014 Wilderness Lodge Villas 2014 Vacation Villas At Fantasyworld
goofyfigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:54 PM   #9
gardener14
Mouseketeer

Here are some bits from the Frequently Asked Questions page on Sesame Place Passmember's website:

Regarding visiting another park prior to visiting Sesame Place:

I am a Super Grover Season Pass Member visiting a Seaworld or Busch Gardens park before Sesame Place opens this season; how can I redeem my pass before travelling?
Super Grover Season Passes can be redeemed by visiting any ticket window or kiosk at any other SeaWorld or Busch Gardens Park.

Regarding parking on your first visit:

I am a Big Bird or Super Grover Season Pass Member; will I receive free parking on my first visit if I only have my eticket voucher?
Yes, your eticket voucher is your Season Pass for your first visit so as long as you have this voucher with you and are a current Big Bird or Super Grover Season Pass Member you will receive the appropriate parking benefit.
gardener14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:15 PM   #10
chicagoshannon
DIS Veteran

We went in December. We used the print out for free parking. We then exchanged our printout at the ticket window for the super Grover pass. It was very easy!
Old 02-21-2014, 05:31 PM   #11
momof2n2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoshannon View Post
We went in December. We used the print out for free parking. We then exchanged our printout at the ticket window for the super Grover pass. It was very easy!
Thank you!!

Old 02-24-2014, 12:57 AM   #12
mjmcca
DIS Veteran

Don't know if this is pertinent but this past week DS "lost" his ticket between our hotel room and the front gate. We have SG passes. Inside Aquatica they could not reprint his pass. He was still outside the gate ( he is 13 so I left him there to go to guest service inside the park,outside the line was outrageous). They gave me a register receipt with his barcode and let him in the park with that.

mjmcca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 09:04 AM   #13
andrews_dad
DIS Veteran

So I am seeing this as ticket window (on the right at SeaWorld) and not having to do Guest Services (to teh left at SW), correct???

I may try to hit Aquatica first knowing there will be a smaller ticket window line.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:59 AM   #14
gardener14
Mouseketeer

According to the FAQ page on Sesame Place's website for purchasing season passes, the voucher for Super Grover Passes can be redeemed at any ticket window or kiosk at any Seaworld owned park.

According to the voucher I printed out and am currently looking at, it says across the top, "redeem this eVoucher for your ticket at any kiosk at the front gate." Further along the page, there are step by step instructions. Step 3 says, "scan the original voucher at any Quick Ticket Kiosk for redemption. This voucher must be redeemed prior to park admission."

The print-at-home voucher does not actually say anything about redeeming it at Sesame Place vs. another Seaworld owned park, but the FAQ addreses that, so we can assume the instructions on the voucher apply to any park.
gardener14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:18 PM   #15
chicagoshannon
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrews_dad View Post
So I am seeing this as ticket window (on the right at SeaWorld) and not having to do Guest Services (to teh left at SW), correct???

I may try to hit Aquatica first knowing there will be a smaller ticket window line.
Yes. We redeemed our voucher at the ticket window outside the turnstiles.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: