Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #10
Marsone1
Earning My Ears

New Here

Aloha,
I'm new here and found this forum. Our family will be going to Disney World on 2/14-3/1/14 for my son's MAW trip and 7th Birthday. Just wanted to know if anyone had any tips or suggestions. We are extending our trip for another week as we are from Hawaii and it is such a long travel to get to Florida. We will be staying at GKTW 2/14-2/21/14. The second part of our trip we will be staying at one of the all star resorts. The part I wanted to know is the GKTW button that they give you. Do they have an expiration date on them? I wanted to know if we decided to save our 3 days passes to WDW to use during our extended stay will the button still be valid? The reason for this is that I just realized that during the week that we are staying at GKTW, because it is the week of Presidents Day, the parks will be super busy. And if we use the passes the second half of our trip we will be able to take advantage of the extra magic hours because we are staying at a disney property (thanks to my cousin for setting that up). Please advise? Also are we allowed to visit GKTW during our extended part of the trip?

Will post a pretrip report when I get the chance.

Thank You..
Maria

Last edited by Marsone1; 12-12-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Marsone1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: