Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Bete
DIS Veteran

Very happy with Apple Scooters

Thought I would share my experience. I made reservations for two scooters today. Since, I'm a previous customer I received a discount. Apple calls it being a VIP customer. It's a cheaper price then what the first page on their website shows.

I booked for 6 days and I received a $20 dollar discount per scooter. Regular price of a go go scooter is $135 and I was charged $115 for the time period. This is without tax.

Also, I'm asking for a 4 pm drop off time and I have a 7 pm pickup time. Technically, that's 3 hours over the 6 day period and I'm not being charged for it.

I've been an advocate of Apple Scooter for years and I still feel that way, now.
Bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:58 PM   #2
peemagg
We are doing the AKL tri-fecta
You will find us wrapped up in them at night and on the weekends

I agree with you Bete. I have been nothing but extremely happy with the service I have had with Apple Scooters.

They have come to my aid on three occasions that was on short notice.
peemagg is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-01-2013, 03:56 AM   #3
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Another fan of Apple Scooters here. We've used them several times for my mom and after the first time he's always given us a discount. My mom really likes their ECVs too. The first time we had a pick up and drop off at AKL. The second time we had an offsite split stay. They dropped off at Westlake Towne Center and picked it up a week later over at RPR at Universal. Last May they dropped off and picked up at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We've never had a problem. Which reminds me I need to call to reserve one for our upcoming Dec 6th-16th trip.

Last edited by aubriee; 11-01-2013 at 07:53 AM.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:40 AM   #4
Bete
DIS Veteran

I will add that my offsite resort was not listed on their website of drop off resorts, but after talking with Apple they are delivering to my hotel even though it's not on their current website list. I was concerned about this being okay and called my hotel and asked if this was all right with them and there wasn't any issue.

So, if your resort is not listed call and ask if they will deliver to your resort.
Bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:45 AM   #5
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Love Apple Scooter this trip will be my third time using them and have been very satisfied

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:18 AM   #6
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

So glad to hear all the great reports. My mother will be renting from them for the first time this trip. Last trip she rented from Buena Vista scooters and had no issues with them but Apple was cheaper and she'll be able to get a sun shade for the same price.

77,79,88-off-site,89,90 FW,96 ASMO, 05 off-site, 07,09,11 POP, 13 POR/POFQ, 2015 POP
DD 50 ,DM 48 ,DS 16
babydoll65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: