Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #121
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

We are doing two one-way car rentals. I think it can be done in about 5 hours, but we are planning to take our time over it.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:28 PM   #122
yroberts
Earning My Ears

we are flying to Miami and then flying home from Orlando.. we were going to drive back to Miami until we thought about how stupid that would be when we could fly out of Orlando..
yroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2013, 11:46 PM   #123
yroberts
Earning My Ears

do rental cars have GPS's or should we bring our own? I think I'm having more fun with the FE gifts then getting ready for vacation.. this is such a great idea.. I can't wait to take my niece around to all the rooms and put things in the FE each day.. I know she's going to love it.. getting everything organized right now.. have stuff all over.. at home and work.. need everything in one place which isn't going to happen for a couple of weeks.. still have things 1/2 made..

still taking orders on State room HATS... just got the Santa hat done.. they messed up the hat when they saved it.. so we had to play with the picture to get it to work.. it's not perfect.. but you would have to know what was wrong to know it wasn't right.. I think it will work fine.. i will take some pictures of the hats and post later if I can figure out how.. making the hats free for our FE groups.. Also.. making extra's so if you don't tell me.. let me know on the cruise and I will give you one.. we are changing our door each day.. one for the Pirates night.. one for our two Birthday's.. one santa.. goofy (which I love) Donald duck.. My mom thinks I'm having too much fun with the magnets.. We will deliver the hat's the first night.. so let me know..

Also got a link on Mickey's Body.. but all the parts are mis proportioned.. so not sure how much time I'm going to spend on them to get the body to work..might try.. would be fun to use the body one day.. if anyone has a better Mickey body let me know.. Happy getting ready for vacation.. almost less then 50 days until I leave for Miami.. can't believe it's less then 2 months..
Old 10-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #124
dolphingirl47

For us Miami was not an option. We have direct flights from where we live to Orlando and as we are staying in Orlando a few days before the cruise, it makes sense for us to leave from Orlando, too.

If you have your own GPS, I would bring it. I have been shopping around for car rentals and they all list GPS as a chargeable extra.

Corinna
Old 10-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #125
yroberts
Earning My Ears

that is good to know.. I have one.. might as will bring it.. this vacation started as a 2 day trip to Disney World.. somehow ended with a 5 night cruise and a 4 night stay at Disney World.. still trying to figure out how that happened.. luckily we had not bought our airfare yet.. we were originally trying to figure out how to get back to Miami to fly home.. but then the airlines said we could fly out of Orlando.. saved us a 5 hour car ride and a full day almost..:littleang el:
Old 10-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #126
yroberts
Earning My Ears

49 days until I leave for vacation.. I'm getting so excited.. when I started it was 89 day days.. wow.. 40 days have gone by so fast.. FE's are bagged and ready... with extra's in case we have add-ons.. going to ship them in 45 days.. to the ship so I don't have to carry them.. hat's ready for our room.. magnets being made every day.. as the graphic's people make them.. getting ready for this cruise has been so much more fun then the last one.... Thank you Michelle for keeping us updated and being so organized.. finally less then 50 days to take off for me..
Old 10-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #127
dolphingirl47

For us it is 40 days today before we fly to the USA. This seems so far away, but I am sure time will fly.

Corinna
Old 10-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #128
yroberts
Earning My Ears

I didn't know what all the links were on your thread.. but I looked that them today.. they are WONDERFUL.. you have gone on so many Disney trips.. loved all your pictures.. thank you for sharing.. can't believe you come all the way from UK.. hope to meet you on the cruise.. I love pictures also.. have you ever bought the picture photo pass at Disney world? If we get it now.. it's only 149 compared to 219 when we are there.. I love pictures.. you have some great memories.. thanks again for sharing..
Old 10-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #129
yroberts
Earning My Ears

our ship is leaving Miami right now... is anyone watching???

http://www.portmiamiwebcam.com/
Old 10-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #130
dolphingirl47

Quote:
Originally Posted by yroberts View Post
I didn't know what all the links were on your thread.. but I looked that them today.. they are WONDERFUL.. you have gone on so many Disney trips.. loved all your pictures.. thank you for sharing.. can't believe you come all the way from UK.. hope to meet you on the cruise.. I love pictures also.. have you ever bought the picture photo pass at Disney world? If we get it now.. it's only 149 compared to 219 when we are there.. I love pictures.. you have some great memories.. thanks again for sharing..
This has become my passion over the last few years. We have done even more Disney trips to both coasts and Disneyland Paris, but I did not get into writing trip reports until 2008. I am actually also writing a pre-trip report for this cruise, which can be found here if you are interested:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post49924249

Yes, I have done Photopass for our 2011 Disneyland trip and our trip to Walt Disneyworld in 2012. I have also done Photopass + at Disneyland this year and I have ordered Photopass + for this trip. The package with the vouchers and the stock photos arrived about two weeks ago. If I ever get this cruise booked, I will also pre-order the photo CD for the cruise.

Quote:
our ship is leaving Miami right now... is anyone watching???

http://www.portmiamiwebcam.com/
We are both glued to it on separate computers. A couple we know are on her as we speak. Jealous -me ? Not much

Corinna
Old 10-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #131
yroberts
Earning My Ears

I saw where you can order photo pass for Disney World ahead of time.. but not for the cruise.. is there a link to a pre order of photos for the cruise.?
Old 10-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #132
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been on. It's been crazy here. My nieces and SIL have moved in and lived here for like the last 2 months. They will be joining us on this cruise too. Yroberts-- thanks , I love keeping up the website, unfortunately it doesn't look as good as past ones since I am a bit overwhelmed right now with everything. So can't wait to get to Florida!!!! BBL to chat more...off to work now!!

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #133
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Are we adding them to the FE? let me know.. I can make extra's here.. just want to keep up on the add on's..
Old 10-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #134
dolphingirl47

Quote:
I saw where you can order photo pass for Disney World ahead of time.. but not for the cruise.. is there a link to a pre order of photos for the cruise.?
Yes there is. This should take you right to the page for our cruise:

http://www.mycruisephotos.com/DCL/Po...D=B1A5F701F4AF

The Photo CD with all photos is $249 and for an extra $50 you get all the prints, too.

Corinna
Old 10-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #135
yroberts
Earning My Ears

cool.. I'm going to have to get that.. I love pictures.. don't go anywhere without a camera round my neck...

but I love pictures other people take.. so really excited about the on board pictures..

47 more days to cruise.. 46 days until I fly away... been walking and dieting the past 40 days.. can't wait to get on the cruise and eat..

Tags
december 13 2013, disney magic, disney magic in miami

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: