DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #21
sndral
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashboat View Post
However, seeing as you made the offer we don't need to wait until next time: You can send me a check for $4,900 for the points I bought in June for my contract through The Timeshare store. AKV 100 points, it was loaded and I was able to sell 200 points to bring my price down to $4,900. The contracts I tried to purchase through Fidelity were both in the mid $70 and when I initially contacted Fidelity I was told not to expect the people to budge on the price given the market. (As noted in my post above, you can see that they did not have points to sell either) * Should have noted, I was willing to pay asking prices on both of those contracts with Fidelity that I mention.

No desire to argue, I'm just stating a fact. Have a nice day!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3001288
Is this the 100 pt. AKV contract you are referencing - you paid $75 (the highest per pt. paid during that ROFR reporting time, lowest was $58.)
Fidelity gets a lot of listings, I think some come w/ unrealistic prices because the sellers financed and need a certain number to walk away w/out bringing money to the table, so from watching the listings w/ all the brokers lately, there is a very wide asking price range w/ Fidelity. The best prices seem to go very fast, the one I'm in ROFR on, while not great by last June's standards, still is decent, and never made it to the Fidelity site for listing since I called the day it came in and I offered what the sellers were asking.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: