Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #16
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalMerida View Post
Just watched the trip video. IT IS AMAZING!!! My sister said it made her want to go back ten times more thatn she already did! It looked like y'all had alot of fun!
Awee! Thank you so much! I definitely added a lot of my favorite classic disney things in there too lol. Glad you guys enjoyed it!! It was a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
I'm here! Can't wait to hear about the trip!
Yay!! I'm excited that you're still truckin along with my TR's! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credit Man View Post
I'm in! Enjoyed the video.
Thank you!! Enjoy the journey!

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #17
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessM View Post
Yay! You started your next Trip Report! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures, especially MNSSHP twice!
I did!! Glad you're here! And it's an exciting story to tell thats for sure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyLuvsMickey View Post
I'm here... Can't wait to read all about it!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyLuvsMickey View Post
Anne is 80??? Wow!!! I hope I look half that good at her age...

Love the video!!!
Thanks for coming!! I'm excited to share the adventure with everyone!! I know right!? She looks great and kept up energy wise amazingly the whole trip! Lol. Thank you! I did what I could for a first video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
YAY... and the final (I think) of the September Cavalcade of Trip Reports has started!!

So excited and subbing since I've already passed the written PTR exam with a score of 100%!!

HOLY CRAP... SERIOUSLY!!?? She was turning 80!!?? She's got some good genes. Just WOW.
I know right?! Once Jen had started I knew I needed to start, photopass CD or not lol! I didn't want to be the last, but hey, you win some you lose some lol!

Congrats again on that! I don't believe there will be any tests in the TR, but who knows, I might come up with something?? Anne's got some amazing gene's! She definitely shocked some people during the trip!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #18
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateprincess1976 View Post
i'm here!!!!! wouldn't miss it for the world! Your mom is so adorable and sweet and holy smokes, Anne is 80?!? Really? I never would have guessed that. Can't wait to hear about everything, dying to hear about keys to the kingdom, i want to do that next time I go.
Yay!! Glad you're here! So glad we could run into you down there too!! KTTK is amazing, ACK! I want to do ALL the tours they offer, like, seriously, they're amazing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
Here!! Loved the intro. I'm going to have to go back and watch the video at home because my computer here at work is old and it won't run right.
Thanks!! And glad you'll check it out haha, I did what I could. Thanks for continuing to come read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGirl View Post
Shannon clued me in to your report, and I'm excited to read along!
Awe! So happy you came over from Shannon's TR! She's the best!! I definitely bookmarked yours to read later!! I just need more time off work lol!!
Old 10-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #19
MissManda
Mouseketeer

I don't often comment but I do read all of your updates! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. It looks like it was a lot of fun! I'm sure it was a special trip for all of you.

I can't believe your Mom's friend turned 80! Wow!!! She looks amazing. Even my 16yo couldn't believe it. He said that she looks "54". He thought I was lying when I said she was 80 and then I showed him the clip from your video.

1st Trip- May 2009- CBR
2nd Trip- Sept 2010- POFQ- MNSSHP
3rd Trip-June 2012- Offsite condo.
4th Trip- possibly a solo??? TBD
MissManda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #20
belle032
Mouseketeer

I'm subbing too1 Cant' wait to read about your newest Disney adventures. Just came back from WDW last night and already going through withdrawal so this will definitely help!

UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY & KAPPA KAPPA GAMMA ALUMNA
belle032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #21
lvcourtneyy
DIS Veteran

Yay I'm of course here!!!

Wait--Anne turned 80?!! That doesn't even seem possible. Bless her, I hope I look that good, go to Disney and do gymnastics at 80! Although probably not because I can't even do gymnastics now...

Trip Reports In Progress:

Ooo I'm really scaredd! A Sept 13 TR!
Excuse me, your child can NOT go on stage with Mickey: a January 2013 TR!

Completed: We both got real jobs, now we can go to Disney: Sept 2013 PTR
July 2000: GKTW Village// January 2012 offiste// January 2013 Pop Century// September 2013 Pop Century

Follow me on Instagram: @courtneyeliizabeth
lvcourtneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #22
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I'm here. LOL.
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:18 PM   #23
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Ok, I'm here Katt signing on for your 127th TR!! I'm trying to keep up with you girl but you live Disney!! I'm clearly jealous!
emmysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:17 AM   #24
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissManda View Post
I don't often comment but I do read all of your updates! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. It looks like it was a lot of fun! I'm sure it was a special trip for all of you.

I can't believe your Mom's friend turned 80! Wow!!! She looks amazing. Even my 16yo couldn't believe it. He said that she looks "54". He thought I was lying when I said she was 80 and then I showed him the clip from your video.
Oh my gosh! Well, welcome!! I'm glad you came out to comment! It was a fantastic trip for all of us! I know right!! She looks amazing, I hope I look as good as her when I hit that age lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle032 View Post
I'm subbing too1 Cant' wait to read about your newest Disney adventures. Just came back from WDW last night and already going through withdrawal so this will definitely help!
Yay!! Welcome back!! Awe man, the first few days back are always the WORST!! haha Hope you had fun!

Old 10-13-2013, 01:20 AM   #25
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvcourtneyy View Post
Yay I'm of course here!!!

Wait--Anne turned 80?!! That doesn't even seem possible. Bless her, I hope I look that good, go to Disney and do gymnastics at 80! Although probably not because I can't even do gymnastics now...
Yay!! Of course haha, I mean, you are a guest star!! Lol. I know right! Bahaha, yeah, their team always gets amazing applause at events lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I'm here. LOL.
Glad you're here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Ok, I'm here Katt signing on for your 127th TR!! I'm trying to keep up with you girl but you live Disney!! I'm clearly jealous!
Ahahahaha, so not that many! Lol, but really, it's bound to be a good one!! I WISH I lived in Disney, one day, one day soon!!
Old 10-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #26
tinkerbell87512
I would love to hear all about these secrets!

Joining in! Always love reading your reports! Just got back from Disney too-Like Belle032 and can't wait to relive it from someone elses eyes.

June 1992 August 2000 February 2002 July 2004 July 2005 June 2006 July 2007 October 2007 May 2008 & DCL November 2008 May 2009 Sept/Oct 2010 & DCL November 2011 August 2013 October 2013 Tower of Terror 10 Miler!
tinkerbell87512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #27
lvcourtneyy
DIS Veteran

Do my eyes deceive me or are you going back to Disney in 2 weeks?!?! I am beyond jealous, you don't even know!!

Trip Reports In Progress:

Ooo I'm really scaredd! A Sept 13 TR!
Excuse me, your child can NOT go on stage with Mickey: a January 2013 TR!

Completed: We both got real jobs, now we can go to Disney: Sept 2013 PTR
July 2000: GKTW Village// January 2012 offiste// January 2013 Pop Century// September 2013 Pop Century

Follow me on Instagram: @courtneyeliizabeth
lvcourtneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #28
courtneybelle
DIS Veteran

I'm on board! You should definitely be the FOTLK bird, that looks like such a fun job!
courtneybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:35 PM   #29
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Hey Katt! I am here from the beginning this time, hopefully I can keep up. That pic of you in the intro is cute! Baby blue is your color.

I can't believe that woman is 80. I would have guessed 60. Good for her!

And omg, you're going in two weeks? Trips in back to back months... now that's the life.
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:46 PM   #30
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell87512 View Post
Joining in! Always love reading your reports! Just got back from Disney too-Like Belle032 and can't wait to relive it from someone elses eyes.
Welcome back!! Glad you're here! Aw man, I love reading TR's for that reason! Living the magic through someone else is just great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvcourtneyy View Post
Do my eyes deceive me or are you going back to Disney in 2 weeks?!?! I am beyond jealous, you don't even know!!
.....so you noticed the ticker eh? Bahaha. Yeah...I guess I'll do a real life update sometime in the next couple of days....it's a pretty spontaneous trip, so it's sure to be interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybelle View Post
I'm on board! You should definitely be the FOTLK bird, that looks like such a fun job!
Awe! Thank you!! It would definitely be amazing!! I hope one day soon it happens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
Hey Katt! I am here from the beginning this time, hopefully I can keep up. That pic of you in the intro is cute! Baby blue is your color.

I can't believe that woman is 80. I would have guessed 60. Good for her!

And omg, you're going in two weeks? Trips in back to back months... now that's the life.
Yay!! So glad that you're here that's great! Yay!! Thank you!! Lol, it was right after an audition so I've got my fancy make up on bahahah!

I know right!! Ack!

AH! I'm dying, it's been a while since I've gone this close together for an actual trip. When I had an AP it just made sense, but the pull of the halloween parties were just too much for me. I've pretty much been listening to Boo To You and Hallowishes on repeat for the last week Ha!

Tags
backstage tour, free dining, kttk, mnsshp, september

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: