Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #10
Redwavess
Mallory's Magical Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinalicia View Post
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on planning out our trip. My husband and I just sat down to look over all the different rides, attractions, restaurants, etc. We're beyond overwhelmed. I know it's not possible to see everything in the time we have, so we want to focus on what we think the kids will enjoy the most. I'm more of a go with the flow kind of person and the thought of creating an itinerary/plan of action is driving me nuts, but I know we don't it will be mass chaos with full blown temper tantrums and melt-downs from all 3 kids and an overwhelmed momma.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. This is our first family trip to a theme park and the last time I was at Disney World was 20 years ago.

Thanks!

My advice would be talk with each of the people in your family and ask them what are their must do attractions. As you said there is no way you can do it all so you will need to focus on what's most important for you all. For example we love animals as a family so we didn't want to miss animal attractions. Also, we live by Disneyland so we skipped all the rides that we had already ridden on... which were tons!!!

Think about your family favorites. Check park maps and make a plan from there. Have fun with it!!!

I hope that helps,

Madeline

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2602026 Mallory Makes a Magical Wish! -- UPDATE -- I wish for... Rudolph!? pg. 4 Post #46

Redwavess is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: