Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #106
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Aaaaaah!! Talking about Shopping!!

And here I've been saying how much I love your style. Can't get the pink bag any more. It's in only tan and red or nothing. I loooove the pink bag though. It's so you. And that dress!!! Don't you just love a good deal, an even better deal is finding a treasure in WDW on sale!! Mackie found one while were at the Grand Floridian this last trip, but I'll save that for the TR.

These were great posts!! I too had a great list that needed to be accomplished this trip, I can't wait to see all of what you accomplished on yours.

Un-Tangled....How I Got My Life Back-PTR, You Just Lost 80 Pounds-TR
DisneyLand 1989-twice-Nov.1995, Nov.1998, Nov.2001
DisneyWorld-May'07-Stayed @ POP, July'08-Off Property, May'10-Stayed @ CSR, May '13- Stayed @ POP,AofA,CSR & POR-All in one trip!
Millie12591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #107
pattiken
Mouseketeer

Those were great posts! You do exactly what I do before a trip..shopping..hair.. Nails...etc. I find sometimes I spend more before a trip lol..not really but you know what I mean.
Love the GF dress!..and the bag is awesome. And the packing well you are girls and I get it...nothing worse than not packing something you wish you had when you go away
Phone message is brilliant

me , DH , DS 16 , DD 11

universal studios..hard rock hotel 2012 trip report...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3002065
7 days disney at staying at SSR...ongoing report sep 2012http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3008157
pattiken is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #108
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

8 pages late but here! Can't wait to follow along on another trip. Absolutely ADORE your out of office message!

2xcited2sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #109
kbarrett
Mouseketeer

LOVE THIS!!!! This is too girly but that's what I love So cool excited to see more! Oh and your voicemail
Old 09-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #110
emilyindisney
DIS Veteran

Hi! So glad you sent me the link. You and Em seriously have some of the best adventures. I definitely admit that I feel like I'm living vicariously through you. After all, that might be the only way I'll see the inside of Cinderella's castle!

I love Em's new haircut! I'm always afraid to cut my hair short because it grows so slow. Great look on her, though!

Can't wait to explore all the MK resorts with you. Of course, I'm exited to see your beloved BLT again after all the awesome pictures you shared last time.

Subbed in and ready to go!

March 1996 (Swan), March 2008 (CBR), January 2013 (AoA), February 2014 (ASSp/BWV), October 2014 (ASMu)

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" -Walt Disney
emilyindisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #111
courtneybelle
DIS Veteran

PINK MAGIC BANDS. I can't wait till I own one of those beauties.

On your Must Dos...I have taken the Ferry Boat, ridden Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl, saw lions and tigers (no bears), went to DHS rope drop, and ate school bread. I hope you got to achieve all of those and more!!
courtneybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #112
auntfrannie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie12591 View Post
Aaaaaah!! Talking about Shopping!!

And here I've been saying how much I love your style. Can't get the pink bag any more. It's in only tan and red or nothing. I loooove the pink bag though. It's so you. And that dress!!! Don't you just love a good deal, an even better deal is finding a treasure in WDW on sale!! Mackie found one while were at the Grand Floridian this last trip, but I'll save that for the TR.

These were great posts!! I too had a great list that needed to be accomplished this trip, I can't wait to see all of what you accomplished on yours.
Brenda was kind enough to send me the link yesterday when I stalked her about the bag via PM. Ebags has it in pink and zappos has it in purple!! So kind of Brenda to share the link with all of us!

Brenda, you should hit Ralph Lauren up for a share of the profits!
auntfrannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #113
WDWaddictt
DIS Veteran

Haha...love your message. I would love to put that on mine...lol

I always do the shopping, nails and hair thing before my trip too. I thought that was a must??
WDWaddictt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:15 PM   #114
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntfrannie View Post
Brenda was kind enough to send me the link yesterday when I stalked her about the bag via PM. Ebags has it in pink and zappos has it in purple!! So kind of Brenda to share the link with all of us!

Brenda, you should hit Ralph Lauren up for a share of the profits!
Thank you auntfrannie!

I actually looked on ebay today, found a few there too. In all kinds of colors. It's funny you mentioned purple, how did you know I liked purple and pink? What gave me away?

Un-Tangled....How I Got My Life Back-PTR, You Just Lost 80 Pounds-TR
DisneyLand 1989-twice-Nov.1995, Nov.1998, Nov.2001
DisneyWorld-May'07-Stayed @ POP, July'08-Off Property, May'10-Stayed @ CSR, May '13- Stayed @ POP,AofA,CSR & POR-All in one trip!
Millie12591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #115
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWaddictt View Post
I always do the shopping, nails and hair thing before my trip too. I thought that was a must??
You mean it's not? Don't tell my husband.
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #116
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Haha, I love your voicemail! I wish I was that creative. Maybe I'll do something Breaking Bad style, not sure how that would go over with some people lol

What a great must-do list! Schoolbread is probably the #1 thing I must-have for my next trip. I would also like to do the Liberty Belle and Wishes from the Poly too, not sure if I will have enough time to do that though. Excited to see when you got the chance to do it!

PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #117
MrsB1228
DIS Veteran

The 7 Self-Indulgent Must-Do's get two from me! Love the sundresses and you already know how I feel about the pink bag.

BWAHAHAHA!! LOVE the work voice-mail!!

Ready for the first official instalment! Let's get this TR on the road ... er, plane.

Sept/Oct 2013 Dining Report: The Incredible Expanding Women - 14 Days On The DxDP - In Progress
Sept/Oct 2012 Dining Report: 14 Days of Gluttony AKA Doing Free Dining Again! COMPLETE!
My first Dining Report: It's Time To Eat Again?!? 10 days of free dining with pics! COMPLETE!

1985-2004-Many, many offsite visits; March '05-POP; Dec '06-POFQ; Aug/Sept '07-POFQ; Sept '10-POFQ; Sept/Oct '11-POFQ; Sept/Oct '12-POFQ, Sept/Oct '13-POFQ; Sept/Oct '14-POFQ
MrsB1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #118
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

We are kindred spirits.

I LOVE CHEAP VACATION CLOTHING! Forever 21 is always a stop of mine. I get sucked in by the cheapy goodness.

Great pink bag. I'm a handbag junky. Comes from 3+ years of working at Coach.....

Wow, you got PP+ for $149? We ended up getting it for the normal prepay price of $169. But, we loved it.

I like your must do's. I had a food must do that I kind of failed at in July. But I love yours, I might have to steal it.

Your VM message had me cracking up. Man, I wish I could do that.
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #119
TMGosizk
Mouseketeer

Cute, cute dresses! I definitely understand your addiction to buying new clothes for vacation! It's just necessary-as is a pre-trip haircut!

And of course the pink bag! LOVE that bag!

Your voicemail message made me So funny!

I'll Have a New Ticker Soon!

My First TR (in progress): Forget the Plans, We'll Just Play It By EAR!
First PTR:Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'Till Morning...to Disney World! Sep2013
TMGosizk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #120
KatMark
DIS Veteran

How u missed the post about shopping, haircuts and packing I have no idea. I saw some of those dresses and they were adorable. And I loved the haircuts.
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal kingdom lodge, dream suite, illuminations cruise, sunrise safari, yacht club

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: