Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #631
Doodle98
"42-42-564, whenever you want to, knock on Death's door."

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Mason: 'if you want to tell go for it' he answered still thinking it was a bad idea.
Scarlet: 'I'm too scared.'
Old 09-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #632
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle98 View Post

Scarlet: 'I'm too scared.'
Mason: 'same'
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #633
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Mason: He followed the taps and answered 'I love you too'.

Clara: Clara stood "okay, I'll come. If you don't mind."
Sidney: "All right, come on." He left with Clara and Fiona, heading to the barracks where the dorms were.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #634
Doodle98

Quote:

Mason: 'same'
Scarlet: she sighed. She clutched Rose's arm and tapped it.

Rose: she smiled and shouted "Scarlet and Mason are together! But they're still going to be professional, I promise!"

Scarlet: she facepalmed and pulled more hair into her face.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #635
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Sidney: "All right, come on." He left with Clara and Fiona, heading to the barracks where the dorms were.
Clara: she followed, she came because she cared about Andrea, but also because she needed to get out of that room.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:48 PM   #636
disneygirl520

Quote:

Scarlet: she sighed. She clutched Rose's arm and tapped it.

Rose: she smiled and shouted "Scarlet and Mason are together! But they're still going to be professional, I promise!"

Scarlet: she facepalmed and pulled more hair into her face.
Mason: Mason's eye's widened. He quickly released Scarlet's hand moving away slightly and shot Rose a look.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:51 PM   #637
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Clara: she followed, she came because she cared about Andrea, but also because she needed to get out of that room.
Sidney: He arrived at her door and knocked. "Andrea, it's your favorite cousin."

Andrea: "Sidney, you're my only cousin."

Sidney: "And?"

Andrea: She sighed. "Go away, leave me alone."

Sidney: "Fiona's here too, she just got back from her mission."

Fiona: "Hi."

Andrea: "Hello Fiona. How did it go?"

Fiona: "Good."

Andrea: "Dead?"

Fiona: "Dead as a doornail."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 09-07-2013, 10:51 PM   #638
Doodle98

Quote:

Mason: Mason's eye's widened. He quickly released Scarlet's hand moving away slightly and shot Rose a look.
Rose: she smiled and shrugged. "She said to help."
Old 09-07-2013, 10:54 PM   #639
disneygirl520

Quote:

Sidney: He arrived at her door and knocked. "Andrea, it's your favorite cousin."

Andrea: "Sidney, you're my only cousin."

Sidney: "And?"

Andrea: She sighed. "Go away, leave me alone."

Sidney: "Fiona's here too, she just got back from her mission."

Fiona: "Hi."

Andrea: "Hello Fiona. How did it go?"

Fiona: "Good."

Andrea: "Dead?"

Fiona: "Dead as a doornail."
Quote:

Rose: she smiled and shrugged. "She said to help."
Clara: Clara listened awkwardly. She suddenly felt like she shouldn't be there.

Mason: "not like that" he said embarrassed.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #640
Doodle98

Quote:

Rose: "Well everyone knows now." She smiled and patted Scarlet on the back.

Scarlet: she had put her head down on the table.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #641
disneygirl520

Quote:

Rose: "Well everyone knows now." She smiled and patted Scarlet on the back.

Scarlet: she had put her head down on the table.
Mason: "maybe we didn't want every one to know yet" he said tilting his head back and letting out a sigh.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:00 PM   #642
Doodle98

Quote:

Mason: "maybe we didn't want every one to know yet" he said tilting his head back and letting out a sigh.
Scarlet: she sighed, her head still on the table.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #643
Fairywings

Quote:

Sidney: "You just can't lock yourself in your room and hide from your problems."

Andrea: "Can't I?"

Sidney: "Andy, you've tried it again and again, and it never works."

Andrea: "Your point? Everyone still hates me. They think I'm ugly and stupid and defective."

Sidney: He groaned. "Forgive my accent, but Andy, no one cares that you're a bloody cyborg. Right guys?"

Fiona: "Absolutely."

Old 09-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #644
disneygirl520

Quote:

Scarlet: she sighed, her head still on the table.
Quote:

Sidney: "You just can't lock yourself in your room and hide from your problems."

Andrea: "Can't I?"

Sidney: "Andy, you've tried it again and again, and it never works."

Andrea: "Your point? Everyone still hates me. They think I'm ugly and stupid and defective."

Sidney: He groaned. "Forgive my accent, but Andy, no one cares that you're a bloody cyborg. Right guys?"

Fiona: "Absolutely."
Mason: he looked down.

Clara: She spoke up "really, none of us care about that. Please come out."
Old 09-07-2013, 11:36 PM   #645
Fairywings

Quote:
Mason: he looked down.

Clara: She spoke up "really, none of us care about that. Please come out."
Andrea: "You don't need me."

Sidney: He groaned. "Andy, you're a veteran, of everyone you've been here longer than most, and done more than most. Don't give me that trash."

Fiona: "Andrea, I'm sick of this. This is ridiculous. You don't get your butt out here and I'll kill you."

Andrea: There was silence on the other side of the door. Then she slipped out of her room.

Sidney: "I do death threats all the time, why do they only work with Fiona?"

Andrea: "You don't act on your threats, not unless you're in the field. When Fiona threatens you, she means it. Always. Especially if it's a death threat."

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: