Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
disneym2m
I am only allowed to visit Disney World once every five years... darn husband. Co-host of the Virginia Dis Meet 2011.

Virginia Dis Meet....tentative April 2014....who's interested???

Hi everyone:

If you would be interested in helping plan and coordinate a Dis Meet in Virginia please let me know.

No date for a Meet has been set as of yet. (so guests please don't get too excited...yet)

I will need at least 4 to 6 people to help.

If you are interested please email me the following information at disneymm@hotmail.com. In the subject box of the email please type: Dis Meet help. (This helps me with junk mail).

1. Your name (obviously)
2. Your email address, so I can contact you and send out group messages
3. Dates in September/October you are available to meet. (I know some have kid activities and such.) It can either be a Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday.

We will probably meet at my house for the first meeting and then we can change up the locations if necessary. I live in the Chesterfield area. Between RT. 288, Chippenham Parkway, RT. 95 and RT. 10.

Please bring ideas and thoughts with you. I have a few but nothing is set in stone.

I do ask that you are serious about helping. I will NEED help with a Meet and I will explain why if you decide to help. But I almost need a commitment that you will help see it through from beginning to end. Even if you have no artistic talent, I can still you.

Deadline to respond: September 14, 2013.

Thanks.
Melissa

Last edited by disneym2m; 09-14-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: