|08-21-2013, 12:00 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NJ and DVC
Putting in offers on multiple contracts - wrong?
Just wondering what my fellow DISers thought about this. We are currently in the market for a resale add-on, and we have decided to be fairly flexible on # of points and cost pp, but we are fixed on a specific resort and UY.
I put in an offer on a contract yesterday. If another "perfect" contract came up today, would it be unethical to put in an offer on it also? I have no idea how long the sellers have to respond to our offer - but I'd hate to watch something else go by while I wait for them to pick their noses.
Which I guess leads to a follow up question: IF the sellers accept our offer, we can still back out, right? I certainly don't intend to, but I also want to make sure we cover our own butts wherever possible.
August 2004 Swan and Dolphin-----February 2007 Old Key West-----February 2008 Old Key West-----February 2009 Boardwalk Villas
May 2009 Saratoga Springs-----March 2010 Saratoga Springs-----October 2011 Grand Floridian-----October 2011 Old Key West
May 2012 Saratoga Springs-----August 2012 Beach Club Villas-----November 2013 Saratoga Springs-----December 2013 Animal Kingdom Villas
April 2014 Animal Kingdom Villas
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|