Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES! > disABILITIES Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
Stitch76
Mouseketeer

Parents of children with Autism- Have you ever tried AGAPE supplement??

Hello,
My 7 year old son has Autism and SPD. Recently he has started to refuse any and all vitamins. This includes all the chewables, the gummy types, and powders that you mix into food or drinks, (HE can taste it, even if I can't). He also won't even drink Pediasure, because he thinks it's yucky.
I am at my wits end, and frankly about to pull my hair out. I know it is very important for him to get his supplements. And as a mother, I have been worrying myself silly trying to come up with a really good alternative. Given his diagnosis and plus the fact that he's small for his age, we have to find something.
I have searched and read about countless supplements, and I ran across this site for AGAPE supplements. It seems like it has a lot more things in it than a regular multivitamin, and is geared especially for those with Autism.

http://awakennutrition.com/agape/home.html

It is a liquid which I think he may take, he usually doesn't fight when I have to give him liquid medications. But it's $100 a bottle. That's a lot for vitamins, but if it does all it claims it can, it would be well worth it. However, I'm always leery of "If it sounds too good....."
Before spending that kind of money, I would like to hear from someone who has actually used it, and hear their opinion. Did it help your child?? If so how long before you could tell that it was helping??
Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2008 All Stars Movies Resort
2010 Fort Wilderness
2012 Port Orleans Riverside
2015 ????Maybe????
Stitch76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: