DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2013, 06:36 AM   #1
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)

Great experience with TSS and ***!!

Timeshare Store and Magic Vacation Title were absolutely a breeze to deal with. We called TSS on June 3, had papers sent over that evening, we did our signing, they took it from there. Got papers saying its official Aug. 9 from ***, and we are in DVC system. Still waiting on "official papers" from DVC.

Waiting on ROFR was the only hard part of it all, and we expected min. 30 days anyway, heard back in 28. TSS stayed in contact via email the whole time! The whole staff was professional across the board.

Magic Vacation Title, same deal. Very professional! Prompt emails, very painless process overall.

I am not trying to prompt folks towards TSS and ***, just feel like with all the negative talk that surrounds resales at times, when companies do their jobs as should do, they deserve recognition.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:56 AM   #2
Sandisw

DISboards Moderator

WE have bought and sold through them a few times and have to say, a very easy process and they were very happy to answer questions along the way.

Sandisw is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-10-2013, 09:20 AM   #3
gncntry
Mouseketeer

Agree!

I agree that TTS are awesome. I have dealt with them 4 times and was pleased each time.

POR - 2007, BCV - 2010, SSR- 2011, BWV - 2012, BCV, SSR, BWV - 2013
gncntry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:40 AM   #4
Kidanifan08
DIS Veteran

We have done three resale purchases with TTS and ***. There was one small hiccup with one of the transactions, but otherwise, it was a great and speedy experience with all three. We just did another resale with one of their competitors, which did not go quite as smoothly as the three we did with TTS. Their communication is great and they really know how to move things along.
POP 2004, POR Oct '08, SSR Jan '09 (first DVC trip!), AKV-K June '09, ASM Oct '09, CBR Jan '10, AKV-K Dec '10, CSR Feb '11, OKW Aug '11, Kidani/BLT Oct '11, BWV/GF Mar '12, Jambo-CL/BLT May/June '12, Kidani Dec '12, BWV Apr '13, BLT/Kidani July '13, Jambo-CL Apr '14, BCV/Kidani July '14, Jambo Oct '14, Jambo Dec '14

Kidanifan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #5
sleepydog25
Girls of the Woo Hooty: Riddlers Gone Bad
I'm gettin' trippy about my race
Well, I was channeling YOU
Jack, the fairly good person to unwind to

We bought our first VWL contract through TSS and *** and had a very good experience, as well. They were always prompt in responding to any questions we had.

sleepydog25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:57 AM   #6
JWG
DIS Veteran

Glad everyone else had a good experience. It didn't cost us too much time in delays, but we had to correct paperwork 3 times during our purchase. Two of those were *** errors. It was a little frustrating having corrected the same issues multiple times as each issue was with ownership names.

JWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #7
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gncntry View Post
I agree that TTS are awesome. I have dealt with them 4 times and was pleased each time.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #8
darby888
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydog25 View Post
We bought our first VWL contract through TSS and *** and had a very good experience, as well. They were always prompt in responding to any questions we had.
Very impressed with Jaime, she was top notch, professional & no nonsense throughout.... I would highly recommend her. .

5th Trip 11/10/12 9nts - 3nts-AOA/AKV Jambo Sav One BD 4th Trip - 11/5/11 7nts - Aulani Island Studio 3rd Trip -10/19/2010 9nts - AKV Kidani Std Studio/BCV One BD 2nd Trip 4/29/2009 11 nts - WL Courtyard View/BWI Std View 1st Trip - 9/20/2008 7nts/Free Dining - AKL Savannah Studio
darby888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: