Originally Posted by michelleiada
I agree totally! I will just be patient and wait to add if I have to.
Analysts of the housing market are suggesting that we are in year one of a potential five year increase in prices. While I'm no expert myself, one should consider this fact and how closely DVC prices have tracked housing prices when deciding to wait to purchase. Although it's not my personal opinion, there is the possibility that resale prices will continue to trend upward in the next couple of years. If that's the case, then buying now (if buying makes sense for your family) might end up being a prudent move.