DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2013, 05:37 PM   #16
twinsouvenirs
Loving Double Trouble :)

Just want to clarify--this tool just gives you questions and compiles your answers for your review. It does NOT make a recommendation. The idea is that with your own answers compiled in one placed, you may be able to determine whether, based on your understanding of DVC, it is a fit for you. It operates on a similar level as a psychologist asking you "and how does that make you feel?", and may raise issues you hadn't considers
Old 07-31-2013, 05:47 PM   #17
AquaDame
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsouvenirs View Post
Since people keep asking... I am going to try to refine this so it will share your results without me having to copy/paste...

NOTE: when it asks for your name, just put your username/handle so I will know who to send the results to.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13rY...8LpsM/viewform

... but in the meantime here is a diagnostic that will allow you to discern your understanding of DVC, where your pitfalls may be found, whether you would use it enough to justify it, where you should buy...

It's not designed to give you an answer, just to get all the relevant thoughts in one place. Sometimes just answering the questions and looking at your answers will be enlightening. When my husband completed this, it made it clear what his priorities would be--for example, I was thinking we could stay in studios and really get a lot of mileage... the most appealing thing for him is that the accomodations will be 1 Brs or larger as our family grows. I had to take that into account when deciding on our point load, which changes our initial investment and maintenance fees and therefore we had to look at it as a much bigger investment than I had been planning initially.
Oh silly me... I did not read thoroughly and thought it would pop an answer at the bottom. I put Nanigans as my name.
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: