Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #16
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda67 View Post
Taking a minute off your mile pace is just incredible! seriously well done you!
Take it from me, good shoes make a HUGE difference in preventing injuries. It will be money well spent, and give you time to break them in before your race
Keep up the great work
Thanks!

Yeah, I've been getting shin splits now when I used to never get them. I have a date with Sports Authority during Tax Free Weekend the first weekend of August. Its also the weekend after I get my bonus from work so I may end up over spending.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:17 PM   #17
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

Fall Trip #1: Hotel Selection

I am happy I'm officially a Florida Resident. It allows me to get much better rates at hotels at Universal than when I lived in Georgia.

Initially I was split on where to stay. We stayed at Royal Pacific Hotel back in 2009 & thought it was just ok. I debated between Hard Rock Hotel or Portofino Bay.

Calling them this morning, I ended up deciding on Portofino Bay as I was able to get there for $169 a night for a Garden View King Room. Thats cheaper than what I was originally expecting for the hotel. I also want to stay there as they have the Mandara Spa & Fitness Center. I'm pretty such that on September 21st during the lazy afternoon before our 2nd night at HHN occurs, I will want a spa day. My husband will probably use the Fitness Center as its $10 a day.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-21-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

Fall Trip #2: More Dining Reservations

As I'm officially 75 days out from my big fall vacation, I finally decided to get some more ADRs.

My official ADR count is now 5.

Maybe I'll add some more next weekend after the entire Special Event gets put out next week during the Food & Wine Festival Tables in Wonderland Event (I'm not going to it - I just hope someone going to it will scan the event list)

I do have some fun food & wine going on this week. My local Shula's is having a Napa Wine Dinner. My husband & I will be attending this on Wednesday.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #19
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

Fall Trip #2: More Running Updates

Its been a super busy week for us.

Tonight around 8:00pm we headed the gym as I was chiding (lovingly) my husband for not yet trying to run 5k on the treadmill yet.

Apparently he's way better at running, which isn't a shock since he has been working out for a year longer than I have.

That puts his pace at 9:26 min/mile pace.

Here is mine:

I'm still close to where I was 2 weeks ago at 13:36 min/mile pace. Thats not bad as I've been bad about working out the past two weeks as I've skipped about 3 days and 5 of the 11 work out days have only been about 25 minute trips (10 minutes cardio, rest strength training) We also did this after a visit to PF Changs

We are also trying to come up with a simple costume idea that isn't too expensive. I know I will want to wear my compression capris & tank top so I will have to think of something that works well overlaying that.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #20
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

Off Topic: Shula's of Naples - Napa Wine Dinner

On Wednesday evening, my husband & I had a chance to enjoy a wine dinner at Shula's at the Hilton in Naples. I had received an email notification about it and jumped on the chance as the price was right for what we were getting.

It started at 6:00pm & we were served a glass of champagne as we walked in the door.

We headed to a table towards the back of the private room. Overall, the dinner was great. The food was what I expected from a place like Shula's and if you wanted refills of your wines, they were easily given (Disney should take note ) My only complaint is that the 'hostess' of the evening didn't know the wines well enough to talk without pretty much reading from a wikipedia page print out, but who really goes to wine dinners to listen to people?

Old 07-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #21
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

Fall Trip #2: Citricos Wine Dinner Booked

Citricos' management came out with a list of 6 wine dinners during the month of October yesterday. They were extremely limited seating at 10 guests each. I didn't find out about it until 7:00AM this morning & wasn't sure I was going to be able to get into any of them due to being delayed by about 12 hours from their announcements. At this time all of them are sold out.

I was able to get the last two seats for the October 8th dinner for Educated Guess wines. From looking at the information about this winery, I think I'm going to enjoy their presenters as they seem to love science.

I had attended their Foxen Wine Dinner back in Feb. I'm happy my husband will be able to join us this time around since he was not able to go to with my on that trip.

Here are my pictures from that dinner back on Feb 8th:

The menu!

The Amuse Course was a rabbit terrine with black truffles.

The 1st Course was a Fluke Crudo w/ Blood Orange Olive Oil, Crisp Radish & Grape Salad

The 2nd course was a Seared Scallop w/ Saffron infused Cream & Sweet Onions. This was paired with the Chardonnay Block.

The 3rd course was a Goat Cheese & Roasted Mushroom Ravioli w/ Black Olive Reduction. This was paired with a Pinot Noir.

The 4th course was an Oxtail Risotto Cabernet Butter Sauce w/ Rainbow Carrots. This was paired with a Cuvee Jeanne.

The final course was Warm Chocolate-Cherry Tart w/ White Chocolate Gelato. This was paired with a 7200 Mission

One of the guests there had brought his own favorite Foxen wine & had people enjoy a small taste of the wine.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #22
Pixiedust530
DIS Veteran

Joining in from my PTR! So glad to have found another October traveler...especially since we will be at the same resort at the same time!

It's super exciting that you have 3 Fall trips planned. Oh...what I would give to be a Florida resident and a DVC owner! At least one of those is a reality!

I can't wait to follow along with you as you share your plans! Looking good so far! Hey...if it makes you feel any better we only have 3 ADR's for our entire trip.

Jazz Hands and Pixiedust...they go together like PB&J! - An Adult Only Oct 2013 TR
Wishin' & Hopin', Plannin' & Dreamin' - Oct. 2013 PTR
Oct. 2011 PTR - NEWS FLASH: You must be 4 years old to go to Disney World!

************************************************** ****************************************
June 1984:Offsite - June 1986:Offsite - July 1989:Contemporary - August 1992:Dixie Landings - June/July 2006:Offsite -
October 2011:All-Star Movies
Old 07-28-2013, 04:08 PM   #23
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust530 View Post
Joining in from my PTR! So glad to have found another October traveler...especially since we will be at the same resort at the same time!

It's super exciting that you have 3 Fall trips planned. Oh...what I would give to be a Florida resident and a DVC owner! At least one of those is a reality!

I can't wait to follow along with you as you share your plans! Looking good so far! Hey...if it makes you feel any better we only have 3 ADR's for our entire trip.
As this afternoon, I'm back down to 3 ADRs but I was actually going to book some more but mydisneyexperience didn't want to work this afternoon for me.

I'm really happy my job changes brought me to Florida, it makes trips to central Florida a lot easier when it only costs me $40 in gas. And since my hotel stays are pretty much pre-paid with DVC, it makes it even easier.

I've spent most of the afternoon trying to through the list of the special events and which we will decide on. Now just to finalize it with my husband so we know what we're calling for on August 13th.

Old 07-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #24
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

Food & Wine Festival Special Events

As the list has come out with all the special events, I spent most of the afternoon debating on which events we would be attending together in October or by myself in November.

Hopefully I get everything I want on the 13th!

Friday October 4th
Nothing

Saturday October 5th
2:30PM - 4PM: Mixology Series: Taste, Shake & Indulge like the French

Sunday October 6th
Nothing

Monday October 7th
12PM - 2PM: Italian Regional Food & Wine Luncheon - A possibility but not 100% sure

Tuesday October 8th
11:30AM: Le Cellier Steakhouse Signature Lunch
6PM - 9PM: Citricos Wine Dinner

Wednesday October 9th
Nothing

Thursday October 10th
6:00PM - 9PM: Flying Fish Signature Dinner

Friday October 11th
10AM - 12PM: Kitchen Memories - Art Smith

Saturday October 12th
9AM - 10:30AM: Parisian Breakfast

Friday November 1st
8PM - 10PM: Spirits Confidential

Saturday November 2nd
12PM - 1:30PM: Mexican Tequila Lunch
or
12PM - 2PM: Italian Regional Food & Wine Luncheon

6PM - 9PM: Party for the Senses

Sunday November 3rd
12PM - 3PM: Italian White Truffle Lunch

Old 07-29-2013, 02:08 PM   #25
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Joining in! I saw the link in your signature to this PTR when you posted on mine! I'm glad we'll overlap for a few days. I hope we both get into the Grand Mariner event!
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

Old 07-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #26
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran

Hopping over to join your PTR as well! 3 fall trips, how exciting! All sound wonderful and I can't wait to read more. Also big thumbs up for registering for the 5k! You and your husband seem really motivated and I am sure it will be a great experience for the both of you

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13

Old 07-30-2013, 08:44 AM   #27
jerseytinkerbell
DIS Veteran

That looks like a great lineup of F&W events! Fingers crossed that you get all the ones you want!

Looks like you have some great ADRs booked as well. I'm curious to hear about your HBD lunch. Hubby and I ate there on our honeymoon 4 years ago and we were less than impressed, but the current menu looks fantastic. I keep trying to talk him into trying it again on our upcoming trip but he's not having it. Hopefully some more positive reviews can sway him.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:44 AM   #28
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Joining in! I saw the link in your signature to this PTR when you posted on mine! I'm glad we'll overlap for a few days. I hope we both get into the Grand Mariner event!
I agree. It seems we just keep missing each other year to year with our schedules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missangelalexis View Post
Hopping over to join your PTR as well! 3 fall trips, how exciting! All sound wonderful and I can't wait to read more. Also big thumbs up for registering for the 5k! You and your husband seem really motivated and I am sure it will be a great experience for the both of you
Welcome! I think I'm more motivated than my husband because he's more into maintaining and gaining muscle but its working out well I think for both of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytinkerbell View Post
That looks like a great lineup of F&W events! Fingers crossed that you get all the ones you want!

Looks like you have some great ADRs booked as well. I'm curious to hear about your HBD lunch. Hubby and I ate there on our honeymoon 4 years ago and we were less than impressed, but the current menu looks fantastic. I keep trying to talk him into trying it again on our upcoming trip but he's not having it. Hopefully some more positive reviews can sway him.
My fingers are crossed as well! I've had great luck in the past getting the events I wanted so I'm hopeful that continues but there is always the chance.

Its been a couple years for us as well. We just aren't impressed with the options in HS in general so we keep going back to Brown Derby as its the safest choice for us to find something we know we will enjoy.

Old 07-31-2013, 07:43 PM   #29
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

Food & Wine Festival Booth List

The list came out for all the booths today! Bolded are the ones I'm interested in trying out or old favorites I can't wait to have again.

Terra:
Trick’n Chick’n Curry with Basmati Rice featuring Gardein™ Chick’n Breast
Chili Colorado with House-made Chips and Cashew Cheese featuring Gardein™ Beefless Tips*
Chocolate Cake with Coconut Mousse and Passion Fruit Sauce
Fresh Watermelon Juice

Napa Smith Organic IPA
The Vegan Vine Chardonnay
The Vegan Vine Red Blend

Brazil (All-New Menu):
Seared Scallop with Ragout of Tomatoes, Peppers, Hearts of Palm and Steamed Rice
Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Onions, Avocado and Cilantro
Cerveharias Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer
Carnaval Moscato White
Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça

Argentina:
Beef Empanada
Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Purée
Pascual Toso Sparkling Brut

Terrazas Reserva Malbec
Terrazas Reserva Torrontes
Kaiken Cabernet Sauvignon

Australia:
Garlic Shrimp with Roasted Tomatoes, Lemon Myrtle and Rapini
Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies

Pavlova (Crispy Meringue Shell with Fresh Driscoll’s® Berries and Vanilla Custard)
Rosemont Estate Pinot Grigio
Wolf Blass Gold Label Chardonnay
Rosemont Estate Merlot
Penfolds Bin 8 Cabernet Shiraz

Mexico:
Shrimp Taco with Purple Cabbage
Taco de Ribeye with Salsa de Chipotle

Rice Pudding
Dos Equis Beer
Sangria
Tequila Flight
Mango-Habanero Margarita

Singapore:
Lemongrass Chicken Curry with Coconut and Jasmine Rice
Seared Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice and “Singa” Sauce
Tiger Beer
Marqués de Caceres Satinela
Singapore Sing featuring Hendrick’s Gin and Cherry Herring (garnished with Cherry Man Farm-to-Market All-Natural maraschino cherry)

China:
Mongolian Beef in a Steamed Bun
Black Pepper Shrimp with Sichuan Noodles
Chicken Potstickers

Silky Spun Ice with Toppings (three flavors: Coconut, Strawberry, Chocolate)
Tsing Tao Beer
Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Riesling
Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Syrah
Kung Fu Punch with Vodka
Happy Lychee with Vodka

Lychee Aerated Water

South Korea:
Kimchi Dog with Spicy Mustard Sauce
Lettuce Wrap with Roast Pork and Kimchi Slaw
Bohae Black Raspberry Wine – Bokbunjajoo

Jinro Chamisul Soju
Soju Fruit Slushy featuring Jinro Chamisul Soju

Africa:
Berbere Style Beef with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato, Okra and Pap
Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket
Man Vintners Chenin Blanc
The Wolftrap Red (Syrah, Mourvèdre, Viognier)
Porcupine Ridge Syrah

Cheese:
Almond Crusted Blue Cheese Soufflé with Fig Jam
Artisan Cheese Selection: Flagship Reserve Cheddar, La Bonne Vie Triple Crème Brie, Wijngaard
Goats Gouda
Once Upon a Vine’s The Lost Slipper Sauvignon Blanc
Once Upon a Vine’s The Fairest Chardonnay
Once Upon a Vine’s The Big Bad Red Blend
Once Upon a Vine’s A Charming Pinot

Brewer’s Collection:
Schöfferhofer Grapefruit
Altenmünster Oktoberfest
Warsteiner Premium Verum
Warsteiner Premium Dunkel
Radeberger Pilsner
BraufactuM Palor
BraufactuM Roog Smoked Wheat Beer
BraufactuM Darkon
Beer Flight 1: Schöfferhofer Grapefruit, Altenmünster Oktoberfest, Warsteiner Premium Verum, Warsteiner Premium Dunkel
Beer Flight 2: Radeberger Pilsner, BraufactuM Palor, BraufactuM Roog Smoked Wheat Beer, BraufactuM Darkon

Germany:
Schinken Nudel (Pasta Gratin with Ham & Cheese)
Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll
Apple Strudel with Werther’s Original Karamel and Vanilla Sauce
Altenmünster Oktoberfest
Braufactum Darkon
J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett
Selbach-Oster Mosel Riesling Spätlese
J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Auslese
Weingut Pitthan Dornfelder Dry Barrique Style

Poland:
Kielbasa and Potato Pierogie with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream
Zapiekanki (Toasted Mushroom, Caramelized Onion and Cheese Bread with House-made Ketchup)
Okocim Brewery, Okocim O.K. Beer
Temptation Zinfandel
Frozen Szarlotka (Apple Pie) featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka

Italy:
Ravioli de formaggio all’emiliana
Salsiccia e ‘Papacelli” Napoletani
Cannoli al Cioccolato
Moretti Beer
Moretti La Rosa
Procecco
Pinot Grigio Placido
Chianti Placido
Italian Margherita

American Adventure Coffee Cart:
Shakin’ Jamaican Coffee – Made with Kāhlua, Vanilla and Caramel. Served Hot or Frozen

Hops & Barley:
Lobster Roll with Lemon Herb Mayonnaise
New England Clam Chowder with a side of Tabasco®
Craisin® Bread Pudding with Grand Marnier Anglaise
Samuel Adams Boston Lager®
Samuel Adams® Octoberfest
Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat®
Rogue Chocolate Stout
Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvée
Beer Flight 1: Samuel Adams Boston Lager®, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat®, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat®, Rogue Chocolate Stout
Griddled Lobster Tail with Garlic Herb Butter

Florida Local:
Florida Grass Fed Beef Slider with Monterey Jack and Sweet & Hot Pickles
Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Vegetables and Micro Cilantro
Cigar City Brewing Florida Cracker Belgian-style White Ale
Orlando Brewing, Sun Shade Organic Pale Ale
Florida Orange Groves, Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria
Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine

Japan:
California Roll
Spicy Hand Roll
Teriyaki Chicken Hand Roll
Youki Tofu topped with Miso Sauce, Edamame and Served with Grilled Vegetables
Sapporo Draft Beer
Sake: Junmai Ginjo
Green Tea Colada

Morocco:
Kefta Pocket
Harissa Chicken Roll
Baklava
Casa Beer
Ksar White
Sangria
Mimosa Royale

New Zealand:
Gratinated Green Lip Mussels with Garlic and Herbs
Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney
Venison Sausage with Pickled Mushrooms, Baby Arugula and Black Currant Reduction
Kim Crawford Pinot Grigio
Mohua Sauvignon Blanc
Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay
Kim Crawford Pinot Noir

Belgium:
Potato and Leek Waffle with Braised Beef
Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream
Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote featuring Driscoll’s® Berries and Whipped Cream
Hoegaarden
Stella Artois
Leffe Blonde
Leffe Brune
Beer Flight 1: Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde, Leffe Brune
Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur

France:
Escargots Persillade en Brioche (Garlic and Parsley Snails in Brioche)
Boeuf Bourguignon (Braised Short Ribs in Cabernet with Mashed Potatoes)
Crème Brûlée au Chocolat au Lait (Chocolate Milk Crème Brûlée topped with Caramelized Sugar)
Beer Kronenbourg Blanc
Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, La Côte Blanche
Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Château Bonnet
Sparkling Pomegranate Kir
Eiffel Sour Cosmo Slush (Vodka, Grey Goose Cherry Noir, Grand Marnier, Cranberry Juice)

Ireland:
Lobster and Seafood Fisherman’s Pie
Kerrygold Cheese Selection: Reserve Cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout, Skellig
Warm Chocolate Pudding with Bailey’s® Custard

Guinness Draught
Bunratty Meade Honey Wine
Chilled Irish Coffee featuring Bunratty Potcheen

Canada:
Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup
Seared Rainbow Trout with Bacon, Frisee and Maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette
“Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce
Moosehead Lager
La Face Neige Apple Ice Wine
La Face Neige Sparkling
Mission Hill Family Estate Syrah

Greece:
Taste of Greece: Grilled & Marinated Calamari, Hitipiti, Eggplant Dip, Olives and Pita Bread
Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce
Spanakopita
Dannon Oikos® Light & Fit Blueberry Greek Yogurt
Domaine Skouras Moscofilero
Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko/Athiri
Alpha Estate Axia Syrah
Ouzo by Metaxa

Refreshment Port:
Dole® Pineapple Fritters
Fried Shrimp with Dole® Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce
Fried Chicken Chunks with Dole® Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce
Orange Dole® Whip
Orange Dole® Whip with Crème de Cacao White
Dragon Berry Colada featuring Bacardi® Dragon Berry Rum

Desserts & Champagne:
Chocolate Orange Cupcake
Hazelnut Chocolate Cheesecake
Morello Cherry Pistachio Mousse
Dessert Trio
Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashell Truffles
Frozen S’mores
Pyramid™Weiss Cream Beer
Möet & Chandon Ice Impérial
Möet & Chandon Impérial
Möet & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé
Nicolas Feuillatte Rosé

Hawai’i:
Kālua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Lotus Root Chips
Kona Brewing Company’s Big Wave Golden Ale
Kona Brewing Company’s Pipeline Porter
Lucien Albrecht Gewurztraminer Réserve
Aulani Sunrise featuring Ocean Vodka

Scotland (New):
Seared Scottish Salmon with Cauliflower Puree, Watercress and Malt Vinaigrette
Vegetarian Haggis with Neeps and Tatties-Griddled Vegetable Cake with Rutabaga and Mashed Potatoes
Scottish Banoffee Tart with Bananas, Scottish Whisky Toffee, Walkers Shortbread Crumbles and Sweet Cream
Innis & Gunn® Original
Loch Lomond featuring Glenfiddich® 12 year
Glenfiddich® Scotch Flight (12, 15 and 18 year)

Craft Beers:
Dogfish Head Brewery, Namaste
Abita Brewing Company, Fall Fest
Leinenkugel’s® Seasonal Shandy, (Summer Shandy/Orange Shandy)
Florida Beer Company, Devil’s Triangle
New Belgium Brewing Company, Fat Tire
Widmer Brothers Brewing®, Alchemy Ale
Red Hook, Audible Ale
Sierra Nevada, Torpedo® Extra IPA
Beer Flight 1: Dogfish Head Brewery Namaste, Abita Brewing Company Fall Fest, Leinenkugel’s® Seasonal Shandy, Florida Beer Company Devil’s Triangle
Beer Flight 2: New Belgium Brewing Company Fat Tire, Widmer Brother s Brewing Alchemy Ale, Red Hook Audible Ale, Sierra Nevada Torpedo®

Old 08-02-2013, 09:03 AM   #30
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran

Yum, good choices!!

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: