Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #856
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Waitress: The waitress walked over and smiled at the large group of teenager and one adult that was probably a small school group. "Hello, welcome to Ohana! I'm Kalani, can I get you something to drink?"
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #857
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Waitress: The waitress walked over and smiled at the large group of teenager and one adult that was probably a small school group. "Hello, welcome to Ohana! I'm Kalani, can I get you something to drink?"
Toby: Toby stopped his conversation when the waitress came over. When she got to him he said "just water please."

River: "I'll have a Sprite please."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #858
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

OOC: The long bright blue curly hair style.

Max: "I do too!"

Daniel: "This was a great choice Professor."

Professor Collins: "I'm glad you approve of my resort selecting skills," she said amusedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: Toby smiled at Alex "that would be great if we could" he said agreeing.

River: River smiled at the professor's remark. She felt like she had a different connection with Professor Collins since she knew her parents and was one of the only ways she could see into their lives. She wondered if the professor thought about them a lot or if she was anything like her parents.
Quote:
Alex: Alex grinned back at Toby and chuckled. "If? Please. I'll hide on a ride and pretend to be Snow White as long as I can stay," She joked. Hearing the professor she laughed and smiled at the waitress as she walked up. "Can I please get a water?"

Jack: Jack smiled slightly at the professor's words before looking at the waitress. "I'll take a Pepsi, please."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #859
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Toby: Toby stopped his conversation when the waitress came over. When she got to him he said "just water please."

River: "I'll have a Sprite please."
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex grinned back at Toby and chuckled. "If? Please. I'll hide on a ride and pretend to be Snow White as long as I can stay," She joked. Hearing the professor she laughed and smiled at the waitress as she walked up. "Can I please get a water?"

Jack: Jack smiled slightly at the professor's words before looking at the waitress. "I'll take a Pepsi, please."
Kalani: "All right." She wrote down the orders and took everyone else's drink orders. "All right, I'll get those to you when I can." She smiled and walked off.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 07-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #860
disneygirl520

Quote:

Toby: Toby laughed at Alex's joking. When she asked for a water he smiled "like brother like sister."
Old 07-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #861
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: Toby laughed at Alex's joking. When she asked for a water he smiled "like brother like sister."
Alex: Alex laughed and nodded her head," Right you are."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 07-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #862
Fairywings

Kalani: It took her a couple trips, but she got the students and teacher their drinks. Then she took their meal orders, smiled and left again.

Old 07-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #863
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex laughed and nodded her head," Right you are."
Toby: Toby smiled. He looked around the restaurant. "all of the little details are fascinating."

OOC: time for work
Old 07-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #864
jessidoll

Quote:
Kalani: It took her a couple trips, but she got the students and teacher their drinks. Then she took their meal orders, smiled and left again.
Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled. He looked around the restaurant. "all of the little details are fascinating."

OOC: time for work
Alex: Alex thanked the waitress when she gave her her water before hearing Toby and smiling. "I know, I love how the people who designed this place worked so hard to make this place so gorgeous."

OOC: Talk to ya later!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #865
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex thanked the waitress when she gave her her water before hearing Toby and smiling. "I know, I love how the people who designed this place worked so hard to make this place so gorgeous."

OOC: Talk to ya later!
Toby: "it's really incredible, I can't wait to see the parks."
Old 07-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #866
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

Serefima: Serefima enjoyed the restaurant. She sat next to Di. "This place is great," she noted.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Cinderella8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #867
Fairywings

Kalani: Kalani brought them their food in a couple trips and left to wait other tables.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #868
disneygirl520

Toby: Toby ate his food, it was really good. He looked at Alex "how is it?" he asked.

River: River smiled slowly eating her food. She felt distracted, she couldn't wait to get into the parks tomorrow.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #869
Fairywings

Daniel: "This is good," Daniel said, tasting his dinner.

Max: Max, with a mouthful of food, nodded eagerly.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #870
disneygirl520

Quote:
Daniel: "This is good," Daniel said, tasting his dinner.

Max: Max, with a mouthful of food, nodded eagerly.
River: "yeah it is" she said nodding.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: