Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #1
Shagley
If you don't move when I say "beep beep", I will run you down.

Small gift suggestions for kids heading to WDW

My friend will be heading to WDW in October with her extended family. I want to give her kids a little package with some fun things in it to make their trip special, but since both sets of Grandparents will be with them, I think they will end up with plenty of t-shirts, stuffed animals, and Mickey hats. I am trying to think of a few other little ideas that will be fun, inexpensive, and not something that will take up too much space for them to haul home. The kids will be DS-18mo, DD-5 and Dnephew-10. All I have thought of so far is...

* Halloween window clings to decorate their resort windows
* glow sticks
* Disney cups filled with snacks (the 88 cent plastic Hallmark cups that you can buy at Walmart). Then they can use the cup in the hotel room and pitch it at the end of the week.
* A few small Disney toys to play with on the plane or to keep the toddler entertained while waiting in lines.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated, especially ideas for the 10 year old nephew.

Shagley is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: