Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2013, 05:03 AM   #11
disneykiwi
Mouseketeer

We went to Minnie's last Sunday at 8.10am and that was the earliest we could get. there was no line. The portrait photo had no characters, just the party you were with.

It was the best character meal I have been to in a long time, we had no children but there were heaps of characters out and a good variety and we got lots of time with them and the interaction was so much fun.

The food was not great to be honest, but one of us got a freshly made omelet and that was the nicest. The oatmeal was good too and the fruit. I was surprised that for that early the food was not very warm at all.

The character interaction made up for it and we got heaps of photos with all the characters and if you asked them, a few of them got together and we took photos with them - it was brilliant.

The week before we went to Surf''s Up, again it was the 8.10am and the character interaction was terrible, there was hardly any of them there and they seemed to keep to certain parts of the restaurant and we were there an hour and only got a photo with Stitch and Daisy. I wouldnt waste money or time doing that one again to be honest, but it may have just been a bad day.

I would go back to Minnie's anytime.

Hi from New Zealand.

Disneyland 1985, Disneyland 1992, Disneyworld 1999, Disneyland 2002, Disneyland 2004 Disneyland 2006 DisneyWorld 2010, Disneyland and ABD backstage magic trip June 2013
disneykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: