Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Aquaticwhisper
Earning My Ears

Disneyland vs Disney World In-Room Celebrations?

I'm planning a trip for my DD for her upcoming birthday the day before Halloween. I'm looking to order an in-room celebration gift but the DL website doesn't specify which ones they exactly offer, where as the DW website does. I've called the gift makers in DL and I have yet to get an answer so far. I'm only interested in four different gift options that DW offers and wondering if anyone knows if DL does too, thank you for your help.

Mikey Mouse's Grand Welcome
Mickey Mouse and Pals Big Birthday Wish
Mickey's Spooktacular Celebration
Princess Celebration (3-6 years)
Aquaticwhisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #2
DisneyMarvelStarWars
Mouseketeer

In Room Celebration
Here are the choices for ordering In Room Celebration: Requires 72 hours notice

Mickey’s Birthday Wish - $210 (tax included)
Imagine stepping into your Disneyland Resort Hotel room and discovering that both Mickey & Minnie Mouse have left you a special, birthday surprise! You will find a large, colorful package that has your name personalized on it from Mickey Mouse. On the wall hangs a bright, Birthday banner as well as splashy colorful decorations & festive balloons throughout the room. Be sure to take a peek around, you’ll find Tinker Bell’s shadow, she’s come by to sprinkle Pixie Dust on you! All of this is not only there for you to enjoy while you visit but every piece is meant for you to take home and continue to enjoy!

Mickey and Pal’s Big Birthday Bash- $395 (tax included)
Imagine stepping into your Disneyland Resort Hotel room and discovering that Mickey Mouse and the gang have left you a special, birthday surprise! All around the room, large, colorful package have your name personalized on them from Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck & Pluto. These presents create a festive environment especially for you! On the wall hang bright, Birthday banner as well as splashy colorful decorations & balloons. Be sure to take a peek around, you’ll find Tinker Bell’s shadow, she’s come by to sprinkle Pixie Dust! There’s even an autograph book on the table, signed to you by Mickey Mouse himself. All of this is not only there for you to enjoy while you visit but every piece is meant for you to take home and continue to enjoy!

Mickey’s Grand Welcome - $310 (tax included)
Mickey Mouse heard you were coming and so he slipped into your room to leave a special surprise! You will find a large, colorful package that has your name personalized on it from Mickey Mouse and a large plush. On the wall will hang a bright, celebrate banner as well as splashy colorful decorations & festive balloons throughout the room. Be sure to take a peek around, you‘ll find lots of extra goodies too. Don’t miss looking for Tinker Bell’s shadow, she’s come by to sprinkle Pixie Dust! There’s even an autograph book on the table, signed to you by Mickey Mouse himself. All of this is not only there for you to enjoy while you visit but every piece is meant for you to take home and continue to enjoy!

From Mickey & Minnie with Love - $265 (tax included)
From the moment you step into your Disneyland Resort Hotel room, you step into a world of romance! We heard congratulations were in order so we sprinkled the bed with rose petals and added a touch of magic! Cozy, personalized robes lay across the foot of the bed and a spa basket for two sits waiting for you and your loved one. A splash of castle confetti, candlelight and chocolate roses add the final touch to set just the right mood. If you look close you will find Tinker Bell’s shadow, she stopped by to sprinkle some Pixie Dust. All of this is not only there for you to enjoy while you visit but every piece is meant for you to take home and continue to enjoy with love!

*Items and Pricing subject to change without notice

Walt Disney Family Museum Member
DisneyMarvelStarWars is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birthday, disneyland, disneyworld, halloween, princess

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: