Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #286
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissanboys View Post

I may do one for my January trip so keep an eye out.

Will do!

Kathy
Old 06-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #287
luvpoohandcompany
DIS Veteran

Will definitely keep in touch Carissa (though the laptop is moving out alongside my daughter in 2weeks time so I will be visiting the public library to use theirs for a bit). I am a wee bit shocked that I have a daughter old enough to move out but then again we did celebrate 25years married last Friday (I was obviously a child bride ). Changing times for us both but sure life would be very dull if it was always the same . I will be keeping an eye out for your running reports too. I still dream of that Disney race but fear I may have to walk rather than run as I've been a total disaster as far as weight management (need to lose 30-35 lbs) and exercise goes I doubt I could run the length of myself at the moment!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-20-2013, 05:29 PM   #288
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Great report. Thanks for sharing. Cute they give you a report on how Baxter did.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:25 AM   #289
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
Will do!

Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpoohandcompany View Post
Will definitely keep in touch Carissa (though the laptop is moving out alongside my daughter in 2weeks time so I will be visiting the public library to use theirs for a bit). I am a wee bit shocked that I have a daughter old enough to move out but then again we did celebrate 25years married last Friday (I was obviously a child bride ). Changing times for us both but sure life would be very dull if it was always the same . I will be keeping an eye out for your running reports too. I still dream of that Disney race but fear I may have to walk rather than run as I've been a total disaster as far as weight management (need to lose 30-35 lbs) and exercise goes I doubt I could run the length of myself at the moment!
Happy 25th Anniversary!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Great report. Thanks for sharing. Cute they give you a report on how Baxter did.
I thought it was cute too.

**NEW TR** S.O.C.K. and Stitch Return to the World with a Dog
Old 06-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #290
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Behind but slowly catching up!

So many exciting things for you on the job front, I can only imagine what an adjustment it all must be. Hoping the right thing comes through for Chuck, re-entry is hard and it shouldn't be.

Poor Baxter, it seems like the vacation wore him out!

Big drag on the non -EMH...that's an hour of sleep! We thought FTBB was just ok too.

I hope you like OKW, we love it. How is the training going?
Old 06-27-2013, 06:12 AM   #291
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Behind but slowly catching up!

So many exciting things for you on the job front, I can only imagine what an adjustment it all must be. Hoping the right thing comes through for Chuck, re-entry is hard and it shouldn't be.

Poor Baxter, it seems like the vacation wore him out!

Big drag on the non -EMH...that's an hour of sleep! We thought FTBB was just ok too.

I hope you like OKW, we love it. How is the training going?
Training is non-existent at this point. I'm focusing on watching what I eat and being more active in hopes of losing some of the weight I gained back. I need to get better about working out on a regular basis. But since I'm only doing a 5k and 10k, I'm not real concerned with training per se.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:31 AM   #292
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Sorry I have been out of the loop for so long. The trip and then straight to church camp combo has allowed for very little computer time. I am so glad I had time to check in this morning and see all of your pictures - especially of Animal Kingdom! We stayed two nights at Kidani on this trip, and the girls enjoyed doing the flamingo activity one morning. It was a perfect activity for them - Brooklynn, the all animal lover, and Bella, the mingo fan.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:44 AM   #293
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Sorry I have been out of the loop for so long. The trip and then straight to church camp combo has allowed for very little computer time. I am so glad I had time to check in this morning and see all of your pictures - especially of Animal Kingdom! We stayed two nights at Kidani on this trip, and the girls enjoyed doing the flamingo activity one morning. It was a perfect activity for them - Brooklynn, the all animal lover, and Bella, the mingo fan.
Thanks Caren! I hope you had a wonderful trip.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: